2014 PnL if you've got the stones....

Kinell

It's that time of year again.

I'll get the ball rolling.......

Kinell minus -£97000 down the crappa
Bit of a rough one after a flying start.

anyone else?

I'm looking for investors for 2015 guaranteed to make you ****loads or blow the lot, pm me for more info.......

Last edited:
lost £300 on 10k demo-i was back after a 10yr lay off-BUT ITS HARD MAN
tumblr_m3cts5pLeP1roci2y.gif

I USED 2 many stop losses-should have done a tr@@x-blow out 3 times and reinvent myself

lost £300 on 10k demo-i was back after a 10yr lay off-BUT ITS HARD MAN
tumblr_m3cts5pLeP1roci2y.gif

I USED 2 many stop losses-should have done a tr@@x-blow out 3 times and reinvent myself

Yep, it's hard. It's IMpossible!

edited my post J101 and still no pms....

Wow! How does this compare to previous years?

EDIT: Hold on, is this a demo account?

Wow! How does this compare to previous years?

EDIT: Hold on, is this a demo account?

Demo....pffft, demo's are fpor wimps son! Wish it was:LOL:

Blew up last year after rolling my account up in '09 10 11 and treading water in 12

Rolled it back up to 97k in January/February then went all in for the life changer and dumped most of overnight on one of those aim listed wild west punts that either make multiples or do ya conkers. At one point I owed 7 large to the broker as I was leveraged up. Quite a day:eek::LOL: technically a drop from peak equity of 97k.
Still full of hope that'll be a millionaire, probably cost me that much though...

howd u gget on J101?

Demo....pffft, demo's are fpor wimps son! Wish it was:LOL:

Blew up last year after rolling my account up in '09 10 11 and treading water in 12

Rolled it back up to 97k in January/February then went all in for the life changer and dumped most of overnight on one of those aim listed wild west punts that either make multiples or do ya conkers. At one point I owed 7 large to the broker as I was leveraged up. Quite a day:eek::LOL: technically a drop from peak equity of 97k.
Still full of hope that'll be a millionaire, probably cost me that much though...

howd u gget on J101?

Man, you sound like a Jesse Livermore style trader! That's wild.
I am up 400% for 2014.

So how much did you blow up in 13? and just as important how much did you credit your account with in rolling it up in 09,10 and 11?

And same question really- what was your starting capital to get back and up to 97k?
Without an idea of % or starting capital it is hard to read much from your end of year figures (other than OMG!)

Last edited:
Jesse Livermore was successful me not so much!

I started out with enough to give trading a blast full time and from there to peak I had made 157% although back then I traded a completely random size of the account, sometimes 0.25% up to 4% made most of my returns in '09 when I got lucky and was getting long my schlong equities. From there had a little dabble with the black stuff and eur/usd made a bit here bit there no major dramas, come to think of it there were one or two. Thinking back I dumped quite a few quid in '12 as I went spanish style and got caught out and in early '13 i took a hit and closed out with just 25k remaining. Got itchy fingerz and spotted a sure thing at the end of '13 and then continued to hit 'sure things' and managed roll 25k up until my aim make or break punt at one point I had 97k after my punt started to perform and then I done blowed the lot overnight with a juicy rns which basically said "we have found dust and it cost us much more than we expected"! Kinell!
The End...

Oh yeah, yo get from 25k to 97 was a Spanish style affair all the way, took a few relatively minor hits but mostly all in!

What else do you want J101, dress size?:p

400% bravo(y)(y)

Last edited:
Ah, I can place you now from your schlong, back in the day.
That's a bit of a roller coaster. Dress size would be good (a bird with a schlong :cool:) I was just saying figures mean don't mean much without percentages.