The Victor Meldrew Traders Thread.

Attachments

• 9isjkz.jpg
    9isjkz.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 336
Last edited by a moderator:
mediators, referees, alleviators, pacifiers, peacemakers, stabilizers ?
Damn, at my age you can never quite find the right word, if only I had a thesaurus. Anyway they make me mad. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wimbledon mens final.
Grand Prix.
Le Tour de France.

All on at the same time in the UK! Nobody thought to spread it out a little? :mad:

And we know it rains that weekend, you can set your clocks by it! :rolleyes:

Whats this thread for:

Well I'm sure there are a number of traders out there who have reached 'a certain age' and are a bit miffed with all that's 'wrong' in the world of trading. ;) Post yours here.

Why have it:
Because I've been clogging up the "Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures" thread with my rants and they deserve better. (y)

I'll start the ball rolling ...

Lol,yeah i,ve reached a certain age.Fed up wth having to unsubscribe from dogey Forex sites.Mike.

Whats this thread for:

Well I'm sure there are a number of traders out there who have reached 'a certain age' and are a bit miffed with all that's 'wrong' in the world of trading. ;) Post yours here.

Why have it:
Because I've been clogging up the "Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures" thread with my rants and they deserve better. (y)

I'll start the ball rolling ...

How the kinell did I miss this thread !

Well I'm sure there are a number of traders out there who have reached 'a certain age' and are a bit miffed with all that's 'wrong' in the world.
Corrected that for you :LOL:

Double barrel names...wtf's that all about then !
Personally, I'd give them both barrels :)

Halycon days of yore

I hate the realization that "Wagon Wheels" (chocolate biscuits) are smaller than those of my youth.:cry:

There was a time I would turn the telly on and be sure of a good laugh with Dad's Amy. The Good Life, Morecombe and Wise, Porridge etc. but sadly the modern comics ( so-called ) are hopeless. The young are just so UN-funny that I can't even bother to watch anymore. I think the dipsticks at the BeeB probably agree as there are plenty of repeats.

there was a time i would turn the telly on and be sure of a good laugh with dad's amy. The good life, morecombe and wise, porridge etc. But sadly the modern comics ( so-called ) are hopeless. The young are just so un-funny that i can't even bother to watch anymore. I think the dipsticks at the beeb probably agree as there are plenty of repeats.

i thought this about newman and the other one ( MODERN COMICS)

Last edited:
Bloody SB company keeps cutting my internet connection every time the market has a decent move.:mad:
Nothing do with internet provider of cause.

Bloody SB company keeps cutting my internet connection every time the market has a decent move.:mad:
Nothing do with internet provider of cause.

You know I've had that feeling too. 'Convenient' outages at times of high volatility.

Intertrader was down for 40 minutes today while the Dax was doing a fandango.

You know I've had that feeling too. 'Convenient' outages at times of high volatility.

Intertrader was down for 40 minutes today while the Dax was doing a fandango.

It is strange I use a wireless connection looses all the net.
Just seems to be around the move times, only lasts for about 30 seconds.
Going to also get a fixed internet line and see if I have the same problems.
Might all be in my mind.

Sugar Nazi's ! :mad:

First we had the tobacco Nazi's you know those people who didnt want to be killed by your second hand smoke, so fecking selfish some people.
Then we had the alchohol Nazi's who think the demon drink is evil and no one should have so much as a suck on an old sock that was dipped in Gin lest they go crazy and beat someone to death after fleeing the scene of an D.U.I accident and then puking in your doorway.
Now the sugar Nazi's are out claiming there should be an extra tax on sugary stuff because its the devils spawn and will kill you even if you look at it.

We never had that sort of thing when I was a lad and I'm ... cough cough cough ... hack hack hack ... as fit as a butchers dog whose been gnawing on a bovines spinal cord. :mad:

It is strange I use a wireless connection looses all the net.
Just seems to be around the move times, only lasts for about 30 seconds.
Going to also get a fixed internet line and see if I have the same problems.
Might all be in my mind.

Your as sane as I am mate! :whistling Theyre all out to get you. :mad: