Mr Stone - Binary Trading

Mr Stone

128 1
Hi everyone,

Still working out what I can and can't post in this forum, sorry to anyone I got angry for including links when I shouldn't have, truly honest noobie forum mistake :)

Anyway, I am a broker, running a binary trading platform.
I would like to connect to any binary or other traders out there and discuss trading strategy, news, analysis and the rest with the aim of improving my own knowledge and I hope encouraging others to improve theirs also.

Any feedback welcome, if it is ok to do so I am happy to post up some of my trading with Binary to show where I personally get it right or wrong. Also I will encourage any clients I have to check out the thread here and join in where wanted.

Again i really hope this post is ok to be up like this, not sure about the rules of a broker posting etc...again advice is welcome on whats good/not good to do.

Most of all, I love to trade, to talk about the markets and essentially banter about anything financial :) Please connect and lets get a good thread rolling. I attached some closed trades from last week on GOLD to show how good it can be if you get it right! Looking forward to hearing from you traders out there.

Mr Stone

Attachments

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
Any chance you will do this in real time.we can all show balance sheets after the event.Please dont maon about my negative comments.etc,etc.you are making claims and all Im asking is you back them up.Good luck

Mr Stone

128 1
Hi Flashheart, the trades I am making are on my own platform so obviously demo funds and not real cash at stake. I can say however even though they are demo funds, I am running them on the real live platform, so even though I am not pocketing the profits, or feeling any loss, at least the trades themselves are real for all intensive purposes :)

I am more than happy to try and do what you are asking, again I am a bit of a noobie in terms of how to post stuff. How can I show you in real time when I trade or after? Give me some advice to follow so I can do it please.

Mr Stone

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
When you take a trade please post the entry price and what the option is.Those that are serious will take a look at the platform and try to follow.Please update afterwards as to the result.

Mr Stone

128 1
Hi again,

Yes 100% that would be really easy to do and a pleasure :)
The only thing is on 60 second trades the info is pretty much defunct by the time I post, but for the longer trades it will work just fine.

I will be getting some trades out a bit later and I will share.

Mr Stone

Mr Stone

128 1
EUR/USD

My feeling is we are a bit fed up with this static 1.29500 price that we have had for a while now.
Just placed a trade;

$1000 CALL - Entry price 1.29473 to expire at 16:30 GMT

I am going to be placing a few trades, all CALL's on EUR/USD for the next hour or so, my view is while I still have the price below 1.29500 they should be good by expiry. I will keep you guys posted.

Mr Stone

Billy Gates

161 14
EUR/USD

My feeling is we are a bit fed up with this static 1.29500 price that we have had for a while now.
Just placed a trade;

$1000 CALL - Entry price 1.29473 to expire at 16:30 GMT

I am going to be placing a few trades, all CALL's on EUR/USD for the next hour or so, my view is while I still have the price below 1.29500 they should be good by expiry. I will keep you guys posted.

Mr Stone

Hi Thanks for posting. Can you give details about how this particular option was priced? What the premium was, the strike price, the profit etc? What would happen if within that time period the market went heavily against you, but returned into profit before expiry?

Mr Stone

128 1
Hi BGates thanks for the reply.

The option price was what was listed on my platform GOptions.
The entry price for the trades and all the info, including expiry times I put in a link just before, click on the link to see the image of my account showing all the trade info.

So far is good :) I will be posting full results in another 15 mins or so, I also took a cheeky $1000 on a CALL on Gold for good measure :)

15-20 mins I will be posting all the results from the trades you see in the image posted above.

Mr Stone

Mr Stone

128 1
RESULTS :)

So my GOLD trade I took at the end will expiry tomorrow, I took a CALL and a price of $1736200 it should be fine.

Overall from 3 trades I made just now, $1000 a trade on the EUR/USD I won 2/3
The price took a sharp downward trend just before this new hour so I lost the last trade. However, what a perfect time to continue with calls a little bit more long term! I strongly suggest an expiry of 1-2 hours on EUR/USD now with some heavy calls!

Here are my results as promised (I edited this post twice as the link kept going weird, if the link below has anything after the word hosting just copy and paste it up to the word hosting into the browser and it should work fine);

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/eurusdresults.png/Hosting

Last edited:

Billy Gates

161 14
What happens if between now and tomorrows expiry on gold the price goes drastically against you but falls back before expiry to a profit? Is your loss still fixed or will the position get stopped out before expiry?

Mr Stone

128 1
What happens if between now and tomorrows expiry on gold the price goes drastically against you but falls back before expiry to a profit? Is your loss still fixed or will the position get stopped out before expiry?
Hi Billy,

No my expiry is set to 5pm GMT tomorrow. As long as the gold price finishes above $1736.250 I will win.

With Binary trading when you make a trade that is the max you can lose, if you win the trade you are already told the payout percentage ahead of time so you know what you will make if you win. At goptions the platform i run you can choose whatever expiry suits you, 60 seconds, 10mins/15mins/30mins/hourly/daily even weekly.

Mr Stone