Mr Stone - Binary Trading

Thursday already!! Crazy this week is really flying by.

Just opened up a set of three trades to start the session off. we have seen a much higher level of price on EUR/USD and GOLD this week, my feeling is still that prices will be tracking back and retracting from here until the end of the week. Here are my three trades, Binary style $1000 a trade, hourly expiries;
http://imageshack.us/a/img803/1189/openthurs.png

To R. Charnock - yes, that was my first post. Although I signed up some weeks ago I have just been looking up to now. I am fairly new to trading, and I only trade binary - hence why I focus on threads relating to binary. So I was enjoying this thread, and was worried that the unnecessary and harsh 'bashing' would stop Mr Stone from posting !!! So that is why.

RESULTS!!!

What can I say, still on FIRE!
We saw a really lovely grind down and correlation on movement with GOLD and EUR/USD the last hour.
3/3 trades won check it out - http://imageshack.us/a/img217/6918/thursresults.png

My feeling is over the next 2 hours a further price drop should come in for EUR/USD and GOLD, at least if you are speculating binary style its worth taking a look at!

Will get out some more trades later on.

Mr Stone

To R. Charnock - yes, that was my first post. Although I signed up some weeks ago I have just been looking up to now. I am fairly new to trading, and I only trade binary - hence why I focus on threads relating to binary. So I was enjoying this thread, and was worried that the unnecessary and harsh 'bashing' would stop Mr Stone from posting !!! So that is why.

Mr Stone is unlikely to stop posting while he gets a free ad for his platform every time he makes a virtual trade.

...and as long as he keeps posting just his winning virtual trades plenty of people will follow him hoping desperately that they have at last found the trading secrets. Then he will get them to send him money. We all know what happens next.

If you feel you can do better please feel free to post up some of your trades so we all can learn myself included!

You do trade real money correct?

If you feel you can do better please feel free to post up some of your trades so we all can learn myself included!

You do trade real money correct?

Whether he does or not, he's not boasting about it to plug a platform.

Mr Stone,
You ask for ‘being a broker’ not to be held against you. For me I don’t.

However, what does concern me is that you (as others have already mentioned) are soliciting funds for a totally unlicensed/unregulated business. This is something that suggests everyone should be wary of you. Even trackside bookies have to be licensed!

I see from your website you suggest “we have been in the business of trading financial instruments since 2009 as a company” – has this not given you sufficient time to gain the necessary (UK) licenses? I’m surprised that without any such license you have achieved the “1000s of traders joining monthly” that your website details. A further surprise is that despite these 1000’s of customers you don’t have many comments on your daily blog entries – I’ve counted just 2 comments since end of May.

I also suggest when you are placing multiple binary bets on the same instrument at the same time this is just one bet - so this significantly reduces your win rate.

I hope you can therefore see the many reasons why I (and maybe others) are a little suspicious of your intentions.

Ibuck,

I wonder what elements you have “enjoyed” or “learnt” as you have suggested from this thread – all I’ve seen has been buy/sell suggestions without any explanation of strategy or logic applied.

I don’t post often but wanted you to know the opinions of a normally background lurker.

Whatever ways you guys want to try and pick at me, again that is fine, the whole point of a forum is that you get to broadcast out there what you want.

My trades are made real time, I post the images live, I post the live results and you can back check any of the prices. I am winning the trades because I happen to have a nice way about my trading.

If you want to try and disprove the fact that I am able to win trades be my guest. You will lose that battle everytime.

As a message to any that dont know, the broker I run is NOT REGULATED. There you go boys once again I put it in black and white for all to see. I suggest also you realise that after over 7 months of operation not one bad word has surfaced about GOptions or the services offered. In fact we get a lot of fans considering how small we actually are.

Anyway, I will keep posting trades and encouraging anyone who wants to connect, whether they want to trade on my platform to trade or another I really dont mind. I love what I do and the markets which is why I am posting in the first place. If you want to share better trades then please start a live thread like I have done and give something away for free like I am doing. I am not begging for any clients or in fact soliciting anything from them here! If they sign up and register to use my platform then of course I would be expecting them to deposit and trade.

Now that we have handled obvious points again (10 times now the same crap just twisted and repeated), perhaps we can get back to actual trading. Not once yet have any of you negative posters shared anything positive or useful to anyone. Just a bunch of negative downcast comments, made spitefully out of misplaced guarding to others on this forum. Have a little more regard for the fact that adults can make their own choices.

If what you have to say is actually related to trading or what strategy is going down, or asset news etc great it is all welcome. If instead you want to act like a bunch of all knowing bullies, who are so great you dont even need to trade, and instead choose to criticize and down tread every other possible trader out there, I suggest you find someone else to spit on, because believe me you don't bother me one bit. All you are doing is wasting time, obviously something you love to do.

For any traders watching this thread, keep an eye out for potential trade ideas that I chuck out there, if you find after monitoring what I post to be good then great maybe connect and get some help if I can be of any!

Mr Stone - The one they clearly love to hate

P.S - 90% win rate on my trades from the last two weeks. Perhaps its the green eyed monster making them so upset?....

"Now that we have handled obvious points again (10 times now the same crap just twisted and repeated)"

Unfortunately you haven't. You've confirmed again that you're not licensed but perhaps you should state why you aren't and why you think it is acceptable not to be so for a gambling business.

Great point Ivan,

We are not regulated as the industry of Binary Option trading as a whole currently is still a very young one, and the resources and centers for regulation and real licensing are still not cemented and founded completely. There is a lot of talk about Cyprus regulation through CYSEC, our tech provider is currently regulated by CYSEC.

You also have the differences in class. For example for everywhere outside of the US and UK Binary Options when licensed or regulated is done as Financial trading. In the US and UK however it is classed as gaming.

We at this stage are thinking about the possible investment and costs involved in terms of gaining either a gaming or financial license or regulation. at this stage the budget does not allow for a 1M EUR investment to gain full licensing or regulation. That is why most Binary style platforms will operate and grow for about a year before they even cross that bridge.

As to whether trading is gaming, gambling, guessing or whatever. Well that is a whole different can of worms! You can make your own assumptions there. In my eyes trading is using knowledge and experience to gain and further results. gambling is thinking you are James Bond and just throwing cash around. Truth is a lot of so called "traders" gamble, and also funnily enough a lot of gamblers like to be "traders"...As you can see it is quite the Pandora's box. whatever the belief you are entitled to it. I hope I managed to answer your response well and clearly.

Again thanks for the feedback and please keep the contact coming, it is a pleasure to answer some decent questions!

Mr Stone

Whatever ways you guys want to try and pick at me, again that is fine, the whole point of a forum is that you get to broadcast out there what you want.

My trades are made real time, I post the images live, I post the live results and you can back check any of the prices. I am winning the trades because I happen to have a nice way about my trading.

If you want to try and disprove the fact that I am able to win trades be my guest. You will lose that battle everytime.

As a message to any that dont know, the broker I run is NOT REGULATED. There you go boys once again I put it in black and white for all to see. I suggest also you realise that after over 7 months of operation not one bad word has surfaced about GOptions or the services offered. In fact we get a lot of fans considering how small we actually are.

Anyway, I will keep posting trades and encouraging anyone who wants to connect, whether they want to trade on my platform to trade or another I really dont mind. I love what I do and the markets which is why I am posting in the first place. If you want to share better trades then please start a live thread like I have done and give something away for free like I am doing. I am not begging for any clients or in fact soliciting anything from them here! If they sign up and register to use my platform then of course I would be expecting them to deposit and trade.

Now that we have handled obvious points again (10 times now the same crap just twisted and repeated), perhaps we can get back to actual trading. Not once yet have any of you negative posters shared anything positive or useful to anyone. Just a bunch of negative downcast comments, made spitefully out of misplaced guarding to others on this forum. Have a little more regard for the fact that adults can make their own choices.

If what you have to say is actually related to trading or what strategy is going down, or asset news etc great it is all welcome. If instead you want to act like a bunch of all knowing bullies, who are so great you dont even need to trade, and instead choose to criticize and down tread every other possible trader out there, I suggest you find someone else to spit on, because believe me you don't bother me one bit. All you are doing is wasting time, obviously something you love to do.

For any traders watching this thread, keep an eye out for potential trade ideas that I chuck out there, if you find after monitoring what I post to be good then great maybe connect and get some help if I can be of any!

Mr Stone - The one they clearly love to hate

P.S - 90% win rate on my trades from the last two weeks. Perhaps its the green eyed monster making them so upset?....

100% win rate still equals zero on a simulator.

Hello Ivan88. But trading is trading isn't it ... not gambling. Surely it takes experience and knowledge to trade. Or to trade correctly. Gambling is guess work and takes no experience and can be done by anybody.
I am trying to learn about trading at the moment - so I can hopefully make some reasonable trades as I continue to learn. If all I wanted to do was guess, then I would go and gamble.

That's how I see it anyway.

If you give this guy your money and he goes bust tomorrow there is nothing that you can do. Your choice.

Lord flashheart obviously nobody has.

Chamrock I am with fake funds in the account I am using, by fake I mean I bonused up my own account rather than depositing and trading with real money. However, the positions I take after Flashheart told me what would be good to see posted are real time, based on real prices and expiry rates.

Please check the trades, check the pics I am not trying to dupe any of you.

Ivan just saw the comment from earlier not sure how I missed that one. No we do not have enough liquid funds to go through licensing and regs yet. It is VERY expensive and time consuming to do. Myself and my partner Lee do not have the resources to get there yet, but as we grow more we really do want to go down that road as it will 100% encourage more growth into our business.

There is no perfect solution/platform/trader/source out ther but by god I am trying my best to do what I can to broadcast at least that I truly do have some nice basic strategy and great account management skille (most of the time! Like I said no one is perfect).

We have marketing materials and some I am sure exagerated quotes on amount of posts/blogs/client reviews etc like almost everyone does. That is just how online businesses are run I guess these days. Please cut me the slightest bit of slack. Start a new thread to question/slap me around if you want, all I wanted to do on this thread is share some trades and ideas! The funniest thing is not once has any one asked me about strategy! Or even asked me on the stratgy I posted in full a few pages ago. All anyone wants to do is spit on me which fine you can do but that is totally uncalled for!

Anyway, as always THANK YOU for the replies, for getting involved and asking/pushing tough questions and drama my way, I feel like I am being baptized with fire slightly here but I am still here and posting!

Best,

Mr Stone

Well i visited your website and there is no option for a demo account. Why is that? If that is the case then isn't this thread a complete waste of time ?

How can you demonstrate a service that you cannot provide us? Why would you trade on a demo account anyway?

If there is a demo option then you have my apologies, otherwise its looking a bit suspicious. :confused: