Mr Stone - Live trades and results

Charnock and Pboyles you are both so cute together, truly. I'm guessing Charnock is the bear in the relationshp ^^

Reulsts coming later, signing off for now.
For any a bit worried about my friends statement above, feel free to look for Mr Stone and ee the only two threads I have. This one I started to focus just on trades, trade ideas, strategy and market data. Notice how Pboyles and Charnock are both focused COMPLETELY on those things.....

Anyway, to everyone else, enjoy, connect

Mr Stone - Better than chocolate

Don't forget this one.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...tion-slap-goptions-thread.html?highlight=slap

Last edited by a moderator:
Charnock and Pboyles you are both so cute together, truly. I'm guessing Charnock is the bear in the relationshp ^^

Anyway, to everyone else, enjoy, connect

Mr Stone - Better than chocolate

Good day to be a bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Mr Stone... Adam Stone, formerly of tradesmarter... as per your avatar... thats part of the tradesmarter logo!!!! They had huge problems because they are crooks.

You then set up your own white label of spot options called GOptions right? Thats also a bucket shop and as for showing your trades.... guys wise up here and dont follow this BS, why would a broker show you a succesful trading history so you could apply the same on his platform and he would lose money.

I hate up/down platforms, scum of the earth. If you want to trade then trade with someone reputable.

Hahaha Mr Stone... Adam Stone, formerly of tradesmarter... as per your avatar... thats part of the tradesmarter logo!!!! They had huge problems because they are crooks.

You then set up your own white label of spot options called GOptions right? Thats also a bucket shop and as for showing your trades.... guys wise up here and dont follow this BS, why would a broker show you a succesful trading history so you could apply the same on his platform and he would lose money.

I hate up/down platforms, scum of the earth. If you want to trade then trade with someone reputable.

Tell us more about tradesmarter please.

Binary options is a market making business.

Its very risky to operate in all legal sense. The money is usually one way which is towards the house.

Nadex offers exchange based business which is fairly acceptable but still IG markets has to take risks.

Even if 5% of the gamers won in the binary options platform, the company would go bankrupt.

The problem with forex, binary options, CFDs is that the other party usually has an upper edge.

The advantage of trading stocks in a regulated exchange is that the other party can be as weak as you in the whole dimension of the basket.

If you open up an account with Citi bank and trade forex, every dollar of profit you make goes as a loss for Citi bank.

There are bigger players and then there are smaller players.

Binary options is a market making business.

Its very risky to operate in all legal sense. The money is usually one way which is towards the house.

Nadex offers exchange based business which is fairly acceptable but still IG markets has to take risks.

Even if 5% of the gamers won in the binary options platform, the company would go bankrupt.

The problem with forex, binary options, CFDs is that the other party usually has an upper edge.

The advantage of trading stocks in a regulated exchange is that the other party can be as weak as you in the whole dimension of the basket.

If you open up an account with Citi bank and trade forex, every dollar of profit you make goes as a loss for Citi bank.

There are bigger players and then there are smaller players.

Mate your telling us all what we already know, you will not change the market.. it is what it is and whilst binaries, cfd's spread and FX offer leveraged returns people will use them, you can continue your one man revolution but it wont make a difference. I for one do not care about market making platforms, I am confident enough in my own trading to take that risk and that is my choice. I trade and make money so I am happy and I trade every product I have mentioned above with different platforms and havent had any issues with who I use I actually couldnt speak highly enough of all of them.:mad:

Granted I have kissed a few frogs to find the platforms that I use which is why I know so much about tradesmarter and the other scumbags in this industry.
Tradesmarter are a platform provider based in Israel, they were linked to many other white labels that had regulation from Australia attached such as market punter and optionfire, then the Australian regulator found out that tradesmarter were moving market fills and expiries in their favour and also running all these white label sales team from the same office in Tel Aviv, they obviously didnt like this and removed their license. Tradesmarter now claim to be in Cyprus awaiting regulatory approval from CYsec.... they arent and they are still in Israel so why would anyone use a broker that lies from the outset...:!:

When choosing your broker do just a little research and find out where they are actually based not just where their website says they are based and check forums to see what their reviews are like... Happy to help out if anyone needs it.:smart:

LosPinos it's funny, I was formerly with TS who were in fact a solid and regulated provider and operator of multiple brands. TS were most definitely not crooks in any way shape or form. They still run a simple and successful bunch of platforms. You are trying to put me down because I have worked for a different company before I got to the level I am now on?....Allllrighhhty then......

If you hate binary options, I guess a thread all about binary option trading isn't really going to be of interest to you, so let me just say from the bottom of my heart, if you dont like it GTFO :)

Charnock you need to show me how to post a thumbnail image so i can slap you back ;)

RESULTS from last night - http://imageshack.us/a/img94/252/tueseurusdresults2.png

Yesterday I had 3/6 wins vs losses. I made but one mistake unfortunately on the last 3, the time of expiry!..... I took the last slot rather than a 9:30 expiry...It cost me as the EUR/USD retracted back to just under 1.29800 by the close...

Anyway, I see I am making so many new friends here its amazing, so more trades and results to come later on :)

Mr Stone - So Handsome it hurts

Mate your telling us all what we already know, you will not change the market.. it is what it is and whilst binaries, cfd's spread and FX offer leveraged returns people will use them, you can continue your one man revolution but it wont make a difference. I for one do not care about market making platforms, I am confident enough in my own trading to take that risk and that is my choice. I trade and make money so I am happy and I trade every product I have mentioned above with different platforms and havent had any issues with who I use I actually couldnt speak highly enough of all of them.:mad:

Granted I have kissed a few frogs to find the platforms that I use which is why I know so much about tradesmarter and the other scumbags in this industry.
Tradesmarter are a platform provider based in Israel, they were linked to many other white labels that had regulation from Australia attached such as market punter and optionfire, then the Australian regulator found out that tradesmarter were moving market fills and expiries in their favour and also running all these white label sales team from the same office in Tel Aviv, they obviously didnt like this and removed their license. Tradesmarter now claim to be in Cyprus awaiting regulatory approval from CYsec.... they arent and they are still in Israel so why would anyone use a broker that lies from the outset...:!:

When choosing your broker do just a little research and find out where they are actually based not just where their website says they are based and check forums to see what their reviews are like... Happy to help out if anyone needs it.:smart:

So you kiss frogs?...LOL

As I was with TS for years I can tell why regulation was lost. It had nothing to do with expiry prices, they certainly didnt have any process or need for market fills (utter rubbish), they lost the regulation because a sales woman on a sales call over the phone with an Aussie client messed up, lied about a bonus condition/trade condition and the client went straight to ASIC to complain. The white labels and other brands were sold out to other partners, the reason why I left TS is because in the end, I could not get to the level that I wanted to be at in terms of partnership and percentage.

That being said, you seem to have a lot of venom in you regarding binary and cfd trading, which makes me think you probably lost a ton of money and wanted someone else to blame it on. If you were on the ball pinos, you would have seen my last thread which is still on this forum, where I answered every question thrown at me. Therefore your "smarts and knowledge" dont amount to very much at all... I have put out there the truth for all to see. We are the first binary platform out there to do so, and I will keep posting until the cows come home, whether you like it or not.

Building a reputation isn't easy, and by putting ourselves in the spotlight we are prepared for the attacks that will always come. What we also know for sure however is that at least we are actually here to be answerable to questions/rants/complaints and anything else thrown over. I just checked your profile Pinos amazing guys how this guy as an ACTIVE affiliate and still quoting he has the smarts to guide you to the best platforms...LOLOLOLOL (y)

Ahhh the joys of this forum, Im off to walk the dog but will be back later with some actual trades.

Mr Stone - Split the dead sea before it was cool

So you're a racist as well?!

LOL I love this... Stone, who am I an active affiliate for, I talk about the platforms I use IG, PYX, CMC AND X-O... I'd be busy if I were an affiliate for all of them.

I worked in financial services pal as a trader... a real trader not a gimp in Israel battering old men in to funding an account with a few hundred bucks hoping they lose it then not paying them when they make money.:LOL:

The white labels and other brands were sold out to other partners, the reason why I left TS is because in the end, I could not get to the level that I wanted to be at in terms of partnership and percentage.
its weird, cos you are trying to paint TS as a stepping stone in your career, yet there is no mention of it in your biography.
Building a reputation isn't easy, and by putting ourselves in the spotlight we are prepared for the attacks that will always come. What we also know for sure however is that at least we are actually here to be answerable to questions/rants/complaints and anything else thrown over.
you have far from built your reputation to date on here. admitting that your buffer is limited (you do not have enough money to pay for regulation fees) to cover winning punters is far from reputable.

Ahhh the joys of this forum, Im off to walk the dog but will be back later with some actual trades.
'actual virtual' trades

this binary options malarkey is like a mini version of online poker trend (at least poker is enjoyable though), most of whom have also been outed as being corrupt and/or unnaccountable by being based in indian reserve colonies/offshore jurisdictions.

bunch of cowboys. with so many threads started about binary options of late says as much you as you need to know about which direction t2w is heading.

Lots of negative comments here which is a shame because all I am actually doin gis posting up trades. If you want to trade binary great come and check it out, if you dont no one is forcing you to get involved.

As for talking more about a company I no longer work for quite simply I am not going to waste my time on it. The time I was there I enjoyed myself, learnt and grew simple as that. in terms of who they are and how they operate now etc you can ask them yourselves! :)

Trades for the day - Focusing on EUR/USD, big US data hitting us at 2:30pm GMT initial jobs and durable goods numbers, should be interesting to see the reaction. For now, EUR/USD just stepped back over 1.30. Going to take a few cheeky short term puts and see how it goes.

Here are the trades (made with demo funds) - http://imageshack.us/a/img96/2403/thurseurusd.png

Mr Stone - The most popular guy on T2W

Hi justtrader, no not at all!!!

Following anyone is a risk of course. I am posting trades to get further into what indication methods are working better than others, to talk strategy and to set some nice examples of how it can be done to hopefully help anyone struggling...Plus I do like to show off that I can also win my fair share :)

Mr Stone

Hi justtrader, no not at all!!!

Following anyone is a risk of course. I am posting trades to get further into what indication methods are working better than others, to talk strategy and to set some nice examples of how it can be done to hopefully help anyone struggling...Plus I do like to show off that I can also win my fair share :)

Mr Stone

That and each little picture you post promotes you white label nicely right?

To answer you previous statement that if I dont trade bins to GTFO... I do pal, just not spanky up/down platforms.

Nice trading by the way :sneaky:

Hi Los,

No my pic is from my old offices, I like it as it has TRADE in big letters behind me :)

In response to my perhaps a bit rude GTFO I apologise...even I get a little foul tempered sometimes. If you trade Binary thats great and please if you wouldnt mind either posting up in this thread or making another one I know I and others would appreciate it.

Mr Stone - Victory Loves Preparation

Hey everyone,

Was just messing around at the end of a long day :)
I was playing with an idea on the 60 second options.

I just took over 10 trades on a particular candle and killed it, have a look at the pics :) Got something like 18/18 winners in under 3 minutes.

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/1160/60secondwinners.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/2964/60secondwinnersx2.png

Just wanted to add this one.
Look how I placed both above and below and still managed a massive majority win. Not exactly sure how I managed it but still nice to see so much green! :)
http://imageshack.us/a/img99/2121/60secondmadwinners.png

Mr Stone - Better at night

P.S I know I should stop but I am on a roll with it right now :) Check it out;
http://imageshack.us/a/img72/8913/60secondsstillwinning.png

Last edited: