Mike's Binary Option Resources

michaelfreeman

Mike's Binary Options Resources

Howdy everyone!

I plan to post some of my YouTube Channel videos on Binary Option Strategies, Tips, Broker Comparisons and important facts regarding this new industry.

Feel free to share any thoughts, videos, comments or experiences with Binary Option Trading.

Michael Freeman :smart:

Last edited:
Re: Mike's Binary Options Resources

Howdy everyone!

I plan to post some of my YouTube Channel videos on Binary Option Strategies, Tips, Broker Comparisons and important facts regarding this new industry.

Feel free to share any thoughts, videos, comments or experiences with Binary Option Trading.

Michael Freeman :smart:

Sure, no problems. I am very new to this binary concept. I have been searching for website to gather more and more information. I came across a function called "60seconds-60minutes withdrawal" What is that????

Last edited:
Michael,

You seem to be well versed in the Binary world. Maybe you can answer a nagging question I have regarding the overall odds of Binary Options.

Broker regulation and reputations aside...

What I see are max losses (85-100% of bet) and max wins (typical seems to be 70% of bet) adding up to a negative expectancy of 15 to 30%.

Now short of consistently winning over 55% of all trades over time, the most likely account outcome is breakeven or a total wipeout.

Can you shed any light on this to a newbie at Binary but experienced futures, fx, and options trader?

Thanks

Dave