The End. Tales, ramblings and other stuff from a Full-timer (ex)

Piece of chewing gum stuck a park bench, do you...?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,267 3,005
Would you like a job?

Just call out the trades and i'll do the opposite:LOL:

Kinell, m8, bud, ferfookssakes, we could clean up !!

(more mod lulz)

Sir Pond Life Dreg

135 126
I don't know, 5 years counts for something.
You don't last 5 years if you have no idea.
Everyone has f**ked up at some point, I know I have.

Yeah, that's the way I'm starting to look at it. Just thought I'd throw a little reality out there and humiliate myself and hopefully that will help when I make a comeback, assuming I do.

No, it's not, but I think we all know who you are.:)
You don't work for my broker do ya?
And I'm not riprock, he was funny and smart. I'm just...well like i said I'm not rippas:)

Sir Pond Life Dreg

135 126
Would you like a job?

Just call out the trades and i'll do the opposite:LOL:

Kinell, m8, bud, ferfookssakes, we could clean up !!

(more mod lulz)

I knew I could count on a fiendly mod for a shoulder to cry. (y)
Anywayz, you could catch me when I'm on a hotstreak then what you gonna do....think one is due again in 2019.(y)

See no ****er likes chewing gum then, Toffy nose tarts. it's all the rage at the job center, spitting it at the window that separates the low-lives from the birds behind the counter is the latest challenge, if it sticks you get your bennyfitz re-instated and don't have to turn up for 3 months. Anyone shout us some Juicyfruit.

Last edited:

Vasco da Banana

Established member
699 121
Sir Pond Life Dreg;2077558 See no ****er likes chewing gum then[/QUOTE said:
We just need more options. Personally, I find it tends to make me drool even more than usual, which don't impress teh laydiz.

Reactions: Sir Pond Life Dreg

Sir Pond Life Dreg

135 126
We just need more options. Personally, I find it tends to make me drool even more than usual, which don't impress teh laydiz.

Yeah, ballsed the poll up and can't edit it now, woz crying so couldn't see properly:LOL:

Right kids, I'm going underground and on mute for the foreseeable. My posts in this thread tell you all you need to know about being a stubborn, dumb, ignorant **** and how the markets will chew off your hemorrhoids if you trade like a fookin, fookin,fookytitard, fookpig. Bet ya still do though and the market will have a little chuckle at your expense.

Good Luck. (Except the 100% a day brigade, you can (will) get shafted)(y)

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
My posts in this thread tell you all you need to know about being a stubborn, dumb, ignorant **** and how the markets will chew off your hemorrhoids if you trade like a fookin, fookin,fookytitard, fookpig.

Too hard on yourself bud. I reckon your stubbornness was what got you the initial success. Like all strats, it failed eventually. Had you not let them whack you a hard one, they would have chased your stops from one end of the chart to the other all day long while nibbling away pips on each occasion. The end result would be exactly the same, just takes longer. A lot of the blame rests with who you play against. I don't think they are meant to be defeatable.

As for other people, I doubt your experience can help them. Most of them think they are 'trading' against an ATM where entering of the correct PIN will cause money to spill out.

Last edited:

ZEN archer

Experienced member
1,528 241
A lot of the blame rests with who you play against. I don't think they are meant to be defeatable.

It's irrelevant if they are meant to be invincible - so far as you take more than you give them. It is possible if you follow the game closely and change if necessary.

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 788
With respect to the thread starter who tells a salutory, interesting and honest tale - my forthcoming comments in this post aremeant as no reflection or opinion on it- I am commenting on BeginnerJoe's post only, These 2 statements couldn't be more wrong and misleading. It is not neccessary to defeat 'the market' to make money from it. Joe - to newbies reading a lot of your posts - you are both a danger and lesson - and only they will decide which of each you are lol !

G/L

Too hard on yourself bud. I reckon your stubbornness was what got you the initial success. Like all strats, it failed eventually. Had you not let them whack you a hard one, they would have chased your stops from one end of the chart to the other all day long while nibbling away pips on each occasion. The end result would be exactly the same, just takes longer. A lot of the blame rests with who you play against. I don't think they are meant to be defeatable.

As for other people, I doubt your experience can help them. Most of them think they are 'trading' against an ATM where entering of the correct PIN will cause money to spill out.

C

cablemonster

0 0
this raises interesting questions about why we go 'on tilt'. Is it to 'win' the money back, is it because we find it hard to be wrong. Are we self sabotaging ourselves? are we addicted to the rush of winning and losing, are we gambling? are we addicted to gambling? why are we trading, find life boring? trading is a constant voyage of self discovery and it takes someone special to remain calm and rational at all times, very hard to unlearn bad habits and manage existing character traits. trading is tough. good luck OP

Reactions: Sir Pond Life Dreg

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,267 3,005
With respect to the thread starter who tells a salutory, interesting and honest tale - my forthcoming comments in this post aremeant as no reflection or opinion on it- I am commenting on BeginnerJoe's post only, These 2 statements couldn't be more wrong and misleading. It is not neccessary to defeat 'the market' to make money from it. Joe - to newbies reading a lot of your posts - you are both a danger and lesson - and only they will decide which of each you are lol !

G/L

Furthermore,

People who are truly ignorant are not aware of their ignorance - not being aware that one does not know is a defining quality of ignorance.
Ignorance seems to be a universal condition. In some way and to some degree, we are all ignorant. To a certain extent, we are all victims of illusion. Becoming aware of one's own ignorance is the first step towards getting rid of it.

It is a thinking process, but also one of taking concrete steps in real life. It is an act both of analysis and commitment. Ignorance is the root of suffering. Ignorance is more than just the absence of knowledge, even though a lack of knowledge is often part of the condition. It is the negative opposite of wisdom: the absence of qualities associated with wisdom.

Ignorance also implies a lack of compassion, and as such it constitutes a self-centered attitude and its subsequent destructive approach to life. It is a life of greed and hatred instead of compassion and wisdom. It is to fall victim to illusions of permanence and materialism - the inability to distinguish between the real and the fake, and the failure to choose priorities correctly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock