Who wants a T2W Chatroom ?

I just went in there and they were playing gay bar and talking about spitting in a condom and putting it up someones a$$!!! Not quite the informative trading chat I was looking for but amusing none the less!

Sam.

They were WHAT???

I went away as i had a visitor and all hell breaks loose. Perhaps has something to do with me giving away the admin code to a bunch of loonies too. :LOL:

Funnily enough i am in there again and everything seems peaceful and the conversation very trading-minded.

Thinking of making this a password protected room and getting more moderation over it- what do you all think?

Sounds good, does your 50 post rule still count though? If so, only 5 to go!

Sam.

...get posting!!

I'd probably make an allowance for you since you have already made good contributions to the forum.

..or maybe not--- like you say , 5 posts to go!

it fecking broke!

since only me and uktg actually ever said anything verbally, can't see much point in paltalk, I'm staying in chatzy!

huh? I wasn't running Paltalk like a dictator. I gave a lot of people admin codes (which they abused). The only thing i asked was one person in particular to change their name which was very offensive. That and to not use bad language. Reasonable request, no?

you can all go stuff your chat room as far as i am concerned. I wanted to create a place where people could talk that's all and it seemed that's what people wanted too. I didn't care if they wanted to go there, chatzy, or wherever, it's not like some competition. Is it really too much to ask people not to swear or use offensive nicknames?

I can quite see why t2w doesn't have a chat now- the standard of the participants is appalling and contributes nothing.

UKtradergirl....

Most of us have reverted to chatzy purely because paltalk kept crashing, nothing personal at all.

Trading is boring business - we chat to kill the time. Not because we especially care what other people think of our trades or want an opinion on the markets. Sometimes we'll talk business and try learn something and discuss things - but there's more to it than just trading.

just chatting is fine. but being abusive and/or swearing is not.

The swearing is ok - i'm used to it after being around fx and other characters :LOL: It's just the way traders speak.

As for the abuse - you think that's abuse? I've had far worse in my own room, but I don't care either way.