Who wants a T2W Chatroom ?

As far as I was aware, one of the main reasons for the lack of chat room was the egos and arguments where members had to prove themselves and show off....????

Seeing as you are all talking about it...

Chatzy - www.trade2win.com

^^^^ chat room; there are a few of us there RIGHT NOW - why don't you all come and say Hello?

No software or anything

Currently we are taking the p**s out of Arabian because he and I went out for a drink last night, and he wet himself.

for me, the whole point of a "chat room" is to be able to "chat" ("talk") and "listen".

I dont want to have to type and read unless i have to - it is too long winded.

thats why paltalk express seems perfect.

http://www.paltalk.com/express/

Last edited:
Problem though is that then again you need to have at least two things open at the same time, and go browse here and there, thats why imo its easier to have one, no ?

Could do that with sound and vid here too, no ?

Problem though is that then again you need to have at least two things open at the same time, and go browse here and there, thats why imo its easier to have one, no ?

Could do that with sound and vid here too, no ?

with a t2w "typeroom" you still need 2 tabs open, if you want to browse t2w at the same time anyway, so theres no diff. + with paltak u get sound & video capability.

a t2w chatroom sounds like a lot of hard work, responsibility and moderation for sharky et al. what would happen if there was a chatroom flasher for example. sharky scrapped the t2w chatroom for a reason, as it was obviously more than it was worth, so why would he want to set one up again..

paltalk express (y)

Last edited:
A paltalk chatroom does only take 2 minutes to create, and it is free to do so.

It then provides streaming type, talk and video functionality.

It could be called Trade To Win, if not T2W.
it could be set so that entry is by invitation only, and T2W membership required.
Obviously, an admin person/creator is needed.

I just went in there and they were playing gay bar and talking about spitting in a condom and putting it up someones a$$!!! Not quite the informative trading chat I was looking for but amusing none the less!

Sam.