Who wants a T2W Chatroom ?

wasp, think I'll go for a GT instead:

gin_tonic.jpg

seriously, this would be much easier in the pub! I want to take you up the oxo tower!

seeya markus.... and tomorrrow I will try to interject another cunning inuendo... tis my new daily mission till I get bored!

I agree that there's no point in a official T2W chatroom. Heck I have a hard enough time keeping up with the threads as it is and still find time to trade lol.

Let's see with YIM, MSN, Skype, AOLIM, MyspaceIM, CHatzy, Paltalk and the whole plethora of options knock yourself out guys... Meanwhile Im very content actually trading and bouncing in here from time to time during the day and chatting up some trading ideas.

you can all go stuff your chat room as far as i am concerned. I wanted to create a place where people could talk that's all and it seemed that's what people wanted too. I didn't care if they wanted to go there, chatzy, or wherever, it's not like some competition. Is it really too much to ask people not to swear or use offensive nicknames?

I can quite see why t2w doesn't have a chat now- the standard of the participants is appalling and contributes nothing.

I used the chatroom a few years ago. I decided that it was a waste of time. I'm far better off not getting others' comments on what I had decided to do.

can we hav a BaDErMaN or RuDebOi chat room 4 n sum gangstas n under 21 yr olds?

yal luk here ive got sum serius advice for us, its not tradin, but its big -

- Never, ever, race on ends uv neva been or dont know in da back of ur mindz''

in ova words dont race on roads uv neva driven on b4...if u do...ur FUKD.

Y drink n Drive, Wen u can smoke n Fly

can we hav a BaDErMaN or RuDebOi chat room 4 n sum gangstas n under 21 yr olds?

yal luk here ive got sum serius advice for us, its not tradin, but its big -

- Never, ever, race on ends uv neva been or dont know in da back of ur mindz''

in ova words dont race on roads uv neva driven on b4...if u do...ur FUKD.

Y drink n Drive, Wen u can smoke n Fly

Go bak 2 Willi Schmidt

I'll start.

I'd like one.

:D

as long as theres some kind of uber filter to keep out idiots.....come to think of it there wouldnt be too many people in there then....plus i would probably be excluded:rolleyes: