FTSE Chatroom

Baron40

Are any of you active day traders using a chatroom? I'd like to join if possible to be among fellow traders of FTSE, DAX and YM.

I have tried the rooms here but they are empty, or have I done something wrong? Wrong aftershave perhaps lol.

Help and direction would be appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome baron

try the room here again - i had some trouble finding an empty room yesterday which must have been a gltich. most of the regulars there concentrate on US - so it tends to be a bit quiet 'til late morning - but some dabble with ftse too.

good trading

jon

I think there was a problem yesterday but there are traders in there
on mirc #trade2win or you can enter the room via the trade2win home page

joules
something wrong with the a/d line on that chart at ft.

I suspect it comes from bigcharts which I know is wrong.

Baron40 didn't see you in the room today, did you have problems again?

what you really want I think is the ftse 100 adv/dec only and not the whole market.

its available in some charting packages but I dont think its freely available on the internet.

however I can tell you that its running strong and so far not showing any real sign of breaking down.

but it is -50 on the day.

Thanks for your help folks. I did get into the room briefly last week but didnt stay long, I will try the room again today.

I see you have 3 indicators on your charts.
all based on price.

I have never understood how such an arrangement can be used to trade anything so I would be interested to know how you use them.

yea; I didnt want an explanation of the indicators.

just how they are used; one in relation to the other when they are all based on price.

In short, I gather you dont use them. They just come with the pic. ?