Who wants a T2W Chatroom ?

the trading world is not a pleasant one.... read the 'pit floor traders' thread!

You don't care about abuse in your chatroom?!

Regarding swearing, etc, it is not permitted by paltalk so the room wouldn't stay open anyway they would close it down. As for it being a trader thing... perhaps i'm weird, i am the only one who trades yet manages to refrain from using bad language to express myself most of the time. Then again, i've probably got a better command of the English language than most of them :).

Come on everybody lets not start giving each other a hard time about nothing at all life is too short for that.

Seeing as its thursday I get to have some wine so I'm sitting here, enjoying life, having a good time, and can only recommend that.

sub_imagearea_wine.jpg

:)

Regarding swearing, etc, it is not permitted by paltalk so the room wouldn't stay open anyway they would close it down. As for it being a trader thing... perhaps i'm weird, i am the only one who trades yet manages to refrain from using bad language to express myself most of the time. Then again, i've probably got a better command of the English language than most of them :).

I don't care about the abuse - it's nothing personal (at least I like to think so :LOL:) and just general mockery.

I guess if you make quick decisions it's quicker to articulate an opinion in 4 letter words than it is to go through a dictionary and look for the best grammatical, organised fashion. Speed matters of course :cool:

Maybe its a male thing, maybe its a trader thing but everyone who is being 'abused' knows its just purile immature joking about. I think everyone in the room has had the same jokes made at their expense and hopefully all realise it is just that; jokes, messing about and generally killing time whilst we sit around making money!

I'll start.

I'd like one.

:D

There used to be a couple of chat rooms on the homepage ofTrade2win.com back in 2004 for sure and maybe even before i joined. One for Forex, and one for Indexes. They were busy for a few months. Then they died down, people didnt use them so i think they got closed and removed.

8011-2007926-wine_tasting1.jpg

White, red, AND glasses.

:D

All taken care of and provided.

the current discussion in the room regards options is both informative and useful imo and very tame. I don't need to moderate a thing!

Got any gin?

Attachments

• martini-excalibur 1.jpg
    martini-excalibur 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 171
There used to be a couple of chat rooms on the homepage ofTrade2win.com back in 2004 for sure and maybe even before i joined. One for Forex, and one for Indexes. They were busy for a few months. Then they died down, people didnt use them so i think they got closed and removed.

Interesting, bit before my time that.

Thing is, chats can be quite distracting if you don't watch out.