Who wants a T2W Chatroom ?

as long as theres some kind of uber filter to keep out idiots.....come to think of it there wouldnt be too many people in there then....plus i would probably be excluded:rolleyes:

:D Please don't include me in your idiot's list :cry:

I'm not like that, normally, but I was trying to get this guy's accent. He probably knows that I am not one of his mob.

:D Please don't include me in your idiot's list :cry:

I'm not like that, normally, but I was trying to get this guy's accent. He probably knows that I am not one of his mob.

wasnt a referance to anyones literary skillz more about the crazy trading ideas and blue peter trades that will appear on this room

wasnt a referance to anyones literary skillz more about the crazy trading ideas and blue peter trades that will appear on this room

Well, I was in the previous room a couple of years ago and I found that there weren't very many, but the few who were there were very normal, helpful guys. I stayed there for a while but I suppose that it depends on each person's character. I found that I preferred to be on my own and maybe talk about it on the threads at the end of the day.

If you get pally on the threads with someone who needs some help, then it could be a good place to iron out some problems between you, while you trade. It had a private section where one could do that without interuption from others.

It doesn't cost anything to try out and you might find it enjoyable.

Split