Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
being wilfully unemployed

Hmmmm... maybe I need to change my interests to be a little clearer... "employment" is for the masses... I seek to be "unemployed" in the sense of needing no "employment".

In other words, it's amazing what people will do for little bits of paper with the Queen's head on it... I seek to amass a great many such peices of paper, enough in fact that I need never be "employed"

In fact, I intend to do the "employing" (of cleaners, gardeners, butlers, chaufeurs, pilots, lackies, brown nosers, etc, ad infinitum)

Hmmmm... maybe I need to change my interests to be a little clearer... "employment" is for the masses... I seek to be "unemployed" in the sense of needing no "employment".

In other words, it's amazing what people will do for little bits of paper with the Queen's head on it... I seek to amass a great many such peices of paper, enough in fact that I need never be "employed"

In fact, I intend to do the "employing" (of cleaners, gardeners, butlers, chaufeurs, pilots, lackies, brown nosers, etc, ad infinitum)

aah, i see, sounds good to me jackolan (y)

a good old fashioned capitalist.

rock on with your bad self jack...and the best of luck in getting there :D

i've not had a look yet francis!

is it a twitter thing? or is there another way of getting it?

twitter/rss/email/blog all on link below. just happens to be utter chop at the moment so go carefully. dont follow it blindly u still need ure chart.

well that's it for me today.

up + 43 pts on the day.

up + 80 pts on the week (made 2moro's points today as i won't be around 2moro).

hopefully get my final 20 pts on friday, then this would be my first week of hitting my weekly target!

i'll stick around, think i'll check out your new system francis.

good luck to everyone trading the US today :)

good thread guys. But would be more useful if sometimes you gave reasons and decision making criteria, as alot of posts are just "buy such and such"...as im in learning stage at moment.

blix = what are these flags you keep mentioning?

frances = 5am to 12pm? are you in uk?

Are you boys using IG index by any chance?

If i follow FTSE on IG index, would i be on the same page as you guys?
Some of you guys are talking about points, so im assuming youre spreadbetting?

cheers.

This thread is more about proving how good we are rather than providing education! :) Not that I'm against education!:smart:

I'm throwing out what I'm actually trading as I do it, sometimes the market moves quick so it's best to be brief so that the post is in before the market moves (because everyone would say, well, you posted that decision AFTER the move!!!) :D

It's all a bit of fun really.

good thread guys. But would be more useful if sometimes you gave reasons and decision making criteria, as alot of posts are just "buy such and such"...as im in learning stage at moment.

blix = what are these flags you keep mentioning?

frances = 5am to 12pm? are you in uk?

Are you boys using IG index by any chance?

cheers.

re flags jon, have a look at this:

Chart Patterns, commodity and stock chart patterns, charting, technical analysis, commodity and stock price chart analysis, stocks, futures and options trading

i'm using IG, but people on here use various SB companies i think.

i think people generally post their analysis after/before trading, as there's not much time to do it whilst trading, as it can sometimes be distracting trying to do both.

maybe a better idea for you to post your calls jon, then someone on here could maybe help you?

This thread is more about proving how good we are rather than providing education! :) Not that I'm against education!:smart:

I'm throwing out what I'm actually trading as I do it, sometimes the market moves quick so it's best to be brief so that the post is in before the market moves (because everyone would say, well, you posted that decision AFTER the move!!!) :D

It's all a bit of fun really.

Actually I think this thread was originally a journal for wallstreet1928, that we've kind of *******ised! :eek:
And it was aimed at new traders to provide help, I certainly have learnt a lot from ws and everyone who has contributed to this thread, and hope that I can somehow provide help to those who have given it to me. Education ftmfw (y)

re flags jon, have a look at this:

Chart Patterns, commodity and stock chart patterns, charting, technical analysis, commodity and stock price chart analysis, stocks, futures and options trading

i'm using IG, but people on here use various SB companies i think.

i think people generally post their analysis after/before trading, as there's not much time to do it whilst trading, as it can sometimes be distracting trying to do both.

maybe a better idea for you to post your calls jon, then someone on here could maybe help you?

Hi Guys

Hope all trading well. Anyone know a broker who lets you Spread bet for 20/30p a pt AFTER a trial period? Still finding my way and want to limit losses whilst trading real money because demo does not do it for me.

cheers

That's a fantastic idea... newbies could throw in their calls together with a (brief) overview of their reasoning and we could look at the call from 27 different perspectives :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.