Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
triangle i think...if so 4283 was it's final hit before heading south

this is key because the floor of the triangle is a huge historical up T line, if it's broken then its 4254 next

small poss of it being a falling wedge though which means 4271 support before heading north

i'm going with triangle though

EDIT: NO MORE NOLAN SISTERS PLZ! naked or otherwise :cheesy:

triangle i think...if so 4283 was it's final hit before heading south

small poss of it being a falling wedge though which means 4271 support before heading north

looks like a wedge now, but no direction on the wedge makes it hard to determine the outcome

it's def found support on the triangle floor, so its not a symmetrical triangle as it should have broken south

maybe the obvious triangle was traded out.

bullish osc div points to a positive break out though. very confusing. no real osc div on this final bounce though!!

totally 50/50

Last edited:
lol lap blixey and SD re the the nolans etc..

nice call there on your first outing mr finley. +15

well having studied the GU for a a couple of weeks i traded on the GU for the first time today and netted +31 inc spread.

+15 with mr finley's call +15 on my one of my regular strategies.. been an nice day.. may it long continue

appologies for the aftertiming.. just wanted to share the news..

Last edited:
lol lap blixey and SD re the the nolans etc..

nice call there on your first outing mr finley. +15

well having studied the GU for a a couple of weeks i traded on the GU for the first time today and netted +31 inc spread.

+15 with mr finley's call +15 on my one of my regular strategies.. been an nice day.. may it long continue

appologies for the aftertiming.. just wanted to share the news..

What was that signal on? skype, email...? read on twitter it was sent but didn't receive, but oh my technological savviness aint what it used to be...

short 4488 target 4277

EDIT: even as a bloke i'd probably look better in a red dress than them Nolans...not that i'd be prepared to test that theory.

Fed Ex just drops a bombshell , revenue down well below expectations

TIMBER..........................once again!!

just when you thought FTSE was recapturing 4300 level!!

What was that signal on? skype, email...? read on twitter it was sent but didn't receive, but oh my technological savviness aint what it used to be...

i'd like it on skype lap ..if there is such a thing as auto delivery n there.. anyone know?
i think ff is looking into it..

you can have email/twitter or look here for updates.. it's still early days and think ff is looking to optimizing the deilvery process even more..

Global Financial Market Analysis from Francis Finley: rite i reck the signals are about ready - my skype is francisfinley

short 4488 target 4277

EDIT: even as a bloke i'd probably look better in a red dress than them Nolans...not that i'd be prepared to test that theory.

target hit, but i'm leaving it run for 4270

stop moved to BE

Michael Martin is such a nonce

EIDT: Is he, or am I just pi**ed off with the FTSE today. I can never be sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.