Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
short 4263 target 4253

bolox

i just opened a position without looking at my charts properly.

looks like a poss rise to 4275

I am long FTSE 4260 ...stop loss 4240

target 4300

they are going try there hardest to push this market so it closes above 4300

amend stop to break even

lets see how far they push this little baby

Hedge funds just can't allow this to close below 4300 .........!!

Why 4260 Leo?

Just because the support zone seems to be around 4260-70, so I figure a close below 4260 would be very bearish.
30 mins left of trading, we could see a brief retracement now, although I'm fairly certain we won't break above 4300 before the day is done, there seems to be a lot of downward pressure...

long @4269.5

I eventually got out at 4270.3.... what a ride that was :)

I even hit the panic button at 4258 but worldspreads requoted me at 4255 and in the 4 seconds I have to confirm the price was moving back up.... anyway... closed out at better than break even... can't complain...

no matter how many times I remind myself that I'm always in early, I still always get in too early.

I'm done for the day... increased my equity 10.8% today... 5 positive trades, one negative

This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires! ;)

Just because the support zone seems to be around 4260-70, so I figure a close below 4260 would be very bearish.
30 mins left of trading, we could see a brief retracement now, although I'm fairly certain we won't break above 4300 before the day is done, there seems to be a lot of downward pressure...

OK, trying to widen my TFs to understand indications on 1H bars

Status
Not open for further replies.