Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, we have support around 4265 from waay back in late April/early May. A break through that and I think we're clear for landing all the way down to 4150.

Does anyone have S3 off hand there, my pivot calc isnt working since I typed these levels in last night and I've been short since S2 @ 4288 and didnt plan an exit

Right, we have support around 4265 from waay back in late April/early May. A break through that and I think we're clear for landing all the way down to 4150.

Hey Leo, heh I think of you whenever we approach this level, whats your position right now?

Firs time we are here now in trading hours, yesterday was aftermarket, so this could be it.

This thread is more about proving how good we are rather than providing education! :)

no it isn't jack. WS started the thread to help us newbies :)

it's helped me enormously, so in return i try to contribute as much as possible with my own, admittedly, half @rsed opinions and analysis!

however people asking to post all your indicator permissions along with your full analysis whilst you're opening positions (and they just watch) is a bit much :whistling :LOL:

Hi Guys

Hope all trading well. Anyone know a broker who lets you Spread bet for 20/30p a pt AFTER a trial period? Still finding my way and want to limit losses whilst trading real money because demo does not do it for me.

cheers

yes my friend just join VDM markets

VDM GLOBAL MARKETS

let me know I get £100 for referral and you also get £100 as well ?

win win situation

Afternoon all...how are we....this market is going DOWWWWWWN (i think)...I went short UKX at 4282...I've been shorting all week...i think we are in a double dip econ cycle...and markets will approach 3000 (Ftse)...

no it isn't jack. WS started the thread to help us newbies :)

it's helped me enormously, so in return i try to contribute as much as possible with my own, admittedly, half @rsed opinions and analysis!

however people asking to post all your indicator permissions along with your full analysis whilst you're opening positions (and they just watch) is a bit much :whistling :LOL:

I used to do that but I got a lazy and It really is hard work especialy if you have a day job as well

But, I will try to post nightly analysis on FTSE from now on chaps starting from today!!

Please tell me off Dr Blix if i get lazy again

I didn't mean to say that would be no expectation of help, just that it would be difficult to get such explanations in a timely manner and in any way that makes sense.

Hey Leo, heh I think of you whenever we approach this level, whats your position right now?

Firs time we are here now in trading hours, yesterday was aftermarket, so this could be it.

I doubled up my short position at 4273. Now averaged at 4306. (still only small £/p though)
It could get interesting if this 1hr bar closes below 4260!

I expected an up day.
:confused:

8.50am we hit gap fill resistance @ 4329 (closing price yesterday), rejected and falls straight through S1

09.40 Next rally hit S1 4309, rejected and falls straight through S2

After that it's only been shorts for me

Just my 2 pence.

I have given up on Indicator(mostly) thanks to this forum.

DAX futures have bounced off of S3(bullish shortterm???)

I used to do that but I got a lazy and It really is hard work especialy if you have a day job as well

But, I will try to post nightly analysis on FTSE from now on chaps starting from today!!

Please tell me off Dr Blix if i get lazy again

i wouldn't dream of telling you off for anything WS.

i wouldn't expect you to post analysis whilst you're trading anyway!

your post/pre market analysis has been really helpful, as has everyone else's contributions (dentist, geo [although i don't know where he disappeared to], francis, leo, SD).

I am long FTSE 4260 ...stop loss 4240

target 4300

they are going try there hardest to push this market so it closes above 4300

Status
Not open for further replies.