Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours Fib on FTSE100.

Should this be useful to anyone.

Edit - I've made two succesful trades out of this. One gained me 45+, and another bad entry but 4pts.

Attachments

• FTSE 22052009.jpg
    FTSE 22052009.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 102
poss 2 bar key reversal happening

edit: well i think its safe to say, it happened.

i closed my position for another 10 pt loss, i don't have the stomach to watch my 20pt stop being driven through.

Last edited:
i'm here bud.. mr blixy silly question : are you charting and doing TA with IG cashp rice ?

i need to to get into TA but not sure that the it finance packages Capital Spreads and IG use are good to learn on?

would make it easier in truth because most fo the charts whacked up on this thread are form traders who use broker platforms with the true ukx price.. i have a real problem with the difference and am confused..

but if i go down the pakcage route with a live feed the price will clash with the SB foirm i'm trading with.. any ideas? anyone!!?

thanks LondonTrader... congrats on the calls.

I have only started trading currencies this week so i am only a rookie

I am still experimenting but 40 pips seems to be a good stop loss

ws- you've proably come across this guy on here at some stage aka newtron bomb..

check his site out.. some very good ideas on forex for free and some decent vids on you tube as well.. sounds like he knows his onions and has a subscription for members/chatroom

Trading Strategies. | A Forex Education Community

YouTube - Phil Newton's Break out Strategy

nciked 3 pips there long 4376 out 4380 sl15 tp+5 but botteld..+3 incl spread

just using FTSE daily carlos, don't know if that's what you mean? bit clueless on the SB thing i'm afraid.

i'm short 4391, even though i do still have the opinion that well see a possible 4416.

think your price is tallying up with mine & others like Capital Spreads price which is their own calc of the real ftse price called cash rolling daily future.

prob is wont be able use the prices with precision on the Sb platform if we''re looking at an independant chart package..

nice call on the short..

Last edited:
i have another triangle forming...i have really, really strong support with MA, trendlines and price levels...i feel stupid saying that whilst i'm in the mddle of a short!

trying hard to test the support, i have an idea that, if it does manage to break such strong support, i could poss bomb, big time...but that's just me hoping!

edit: took 6 pts...woopedoo :(

HAHAHA, the second before it done what i was hoping...bollox to this.

Last edited:
think your price is tallying up with mine & others like Capital Spreads price which is their own calc of the real ftse price called cash rolling daily future.

prob is wont be able use the prices with precision on the Sb platform if we''re looking at an independant chart package..

nice call on the short..

can anyone advise on the above ..? the issue is kinda holding me back from knowing where to start on TA..

i can see it going to 4357, that's me messing up 34 pts...unbelievable. and i take 6.

my head just isn't geared up to this at all.

i can see it going to 4357, that's me messing up 34 pts...unbelievable. and i take 6.

my head just isn't geared up to this at all.

now do you see the value of amending stop loss to break even ......??

no risk, no stress, probability of success is always on your side

Long - 4362.5 - Stop Loss - 10pts. Will breakeven and let profit run if the price goes above 4375.

I was just about to mention to dr.blix about breakeven. Well spotted WS.

SL Hit.

Last edited:
I'm currently mulling over a short on EUR/USD........?

anybody share my view .......

waiting for resistance at 1.34

Afternoon chaps.. Back from the friday rituals too....

Im looking at a possible short on E/U too WS... just waiting for confirmation if it occurs..

Status
Not open for further replies.