Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
hourly ichimoku of the s&p 500

Attachments

• hourly.ichimoku.gif
    hourly.ichimoku.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 121
FTSE futures long-term trade.

Index possibly might move upto 4750 level some point this year.....Something I might consider; going Long on the future contracts if it sticks around this margin for a while....Mid June could be an entry point.

Anyway, hope all you enjoy this bank holiday weekend. See you back on Tuesday.

Attachments

• FTSE Fib.jpg
    FTSE Fib.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 93
ws..barc got a really tight range now
7 day candles.resistance is defined also

Attachments

• barcreallytight.gif
    barcreallytight.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 128
yes.agreed about barc
look at this intaday chart..280 res is now support.the range has got tighter.is there any news that could unwind this coil ?
let me know...thanks

Attachments

• barc280support.gif
    barc280support.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 97
natural gas chart formed a triangle
$xng...natural gas index.the chart is bullish

Attachments

• natgas.png
    natgas.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 127
I hope everyone is having a good weekend

I had cracking a cricket match yesterday in the picturesque area of Tattenhall..........I felt like I was on holiday, cows and sheep grazing on one side and horses running on the other.

we had a splendid afternoon tea and we won .........

I am off to another cricket match now against Didsbury ...........local derby and has a 100 year rivalry so tensions will be high!!

Anyway back to analysis

FTSE - weekend analysis

1 month 1 hr chart

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (22-MAY-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (22-MAY-09).png
    23.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
IG Index solution ................you don't need to pay for their charting package or should I say place 2 trades per month??

why?

ETX capital provide pro real time charts for free?????

yes that is free ...........

afternoon all, lovely day isn't it?!

WS, i'm going to give VDM a try, do you need to do anything your end re the referral?

afternoon all, lovely day isn't it?!

WS, i'm going to give VDM a try, do you need to do anything your end re the referral?

Good afternoon/evening , what a cracking and entertaining day its been

We ended up in a brawl on the cricket pitch as wicket keeper was fighting wicket keeper..........haha!!

But we won the cup match in the end, and you should have seen the look on the faces of the arrogant & cheating opposition. The umpire was on there side all the way through and did not give us any LBW decisions, but when it came for our turn to bat he was very quick to put up the finger...............

Old umpires, why do they even bother!!

Dr blix I will PM you but after you set up the account all you need to do is email then my account details and explain to them that I referred you, and vice versa....

anybody else interested let me know ........

I will use the referral money to go long on OIl and Gold long term trades........

VDM £100 referral offer for both ............

once you have funded your account and done 3 trades on S&P for £1 a point,(low risk - do three trades at 5 point stop loss = £5) , you will get £100 credited immediately and you can take out your £500 initial investment after a few days .........and use the free £100 you got to trade with at no risk!!!

easy peasy lemon squeazy............win win situation for all concerned!!

Refer a friend, and both receive £100 cash bonus*!
Refer a friend to VDM Global Markets, and both receive £100 cash bonus*! The more you refer, the more cash you’ll earn!

*The Offer ‘Refer a Friend’ is subject to the following conditions.

To qualify for this Offer, you need to: a). Have an existing live trading account (spread betting, or CFD, or FX) with VDM Global Markets; b). Refer a friend to open a live trading account (spread betting, or CFD, or FX) with VDM Global Markets on or after 1st April 2009. Your friend needs to make an initial deposit in excess of £500 (or equivalent) and place 3 opening trades of at least £1 per point, on non-single-equity markets.

2. Once you qualify for this Offer, both you and your referred friend need to email [email protected] with your full names and account numbers, stating that you would like to jointly claim the referral Offer.
3. Upon verification that you have satisfied the conditions 1.a) and 1.b), we will credit both accounts with £100 cash bonus.
4. This Offer does not apply to customers who are introduced to VDM via Introducing Agents or Introducing Brokers.
5. The cash bonus can only be withdrawn from the account if at least 3 months have elapsed from the time the bonus was awarded and if at least 10 non-single-equity opening trades of stake no less than £1 per point have been placed on the account.
6. VDM Global Markets Ltd is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. VDM Global Markets Ltd reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular betting patterns are observed, and in the event of any dispute its decision will be final. Where not specifically covered above, the relevant general VDM Global Markets Ltd Terms will apply as appropriate. VDM Global Markets Ltd, 29th Floor, One Canada Square, London E14 5DY. VDM Global Markets Ltd. is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Authority, FSA Register number 184333.

VDM GLOBAL MARKETS

let me know if interested chaps as I want to a crazy frankenstein trade on oil and gas ............

Last edited:
nasdaq

1380 resistance has held

1360 broken then i will certainly carry on shorting until 1340 !!

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (22-MAY-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (22-MAY-09).png
    25.9 KB · Views: 109
nasdaq100 / daily
charts courtesy of colin twiggs / incrediblecharts
there is a bearish divergence on the twiggs money flow...21 average.

Attachments

• 20090525_ndx.png
    20090525_ndx.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 99
same with s500.he says the bearish divergence signals an end to this bear market rally.look for a break below 880.then on to 675 area

Attachments

• 20090525_spx.png
    20090525_spx.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 453
nasdaq100 / daily
charts courtesy of colin twiggs / incrediblecharts
there is a bearish divergence on the twiggs money flow...21 average.

thank you dentist

I'm off umpiring today for a cricket match

I will try and be as impartial and unbiased as I can .............huh hum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.