Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool mr blix gl

thanks for the anlysis ws..

what is going on here?.. 50 mins of of whipshaw city..and L4 on the carmilla parker bowles properly busted!

I will certainly be a buyer at 4315 provided it holds and wait for a green candle on 10 min in that region before going long with 20 point stop loss !!

i got stopped out on my equity, it was a huge gamble as we've had nothing but chop this morning.

needless to say i'll be gutted if 4323 is a bounce...i'm hoping we'll see a huge drop now so i won't feel so despondent :)

i don't see any triangles yet carlos, i do have my trusty geometric trend lines in place though, and at this moment i have us on the flip side of this mornings downtrend.

i'm now watching the equity that i had bought and been stopped out on (2 pts below my stop, so thanks for that Share Centre) going back up...torture.

every sector is looking weak today............

Banking sector/financials are trying to weather the storm but will there resistance prove futile........

oil/gas - is king and oil falling will not help!!

i have a triangle...5th wave is testing the upper triangle resistance, so it may be an upswing...but it's breaking through right into a 4341 res line so i don't know how that'll effect it.

it's now back inside the triangle...so it's looking pretty random!

new bar opened inside my triangle at exactly 50/50 @4334 support line.

EDIT:

lol, looks like the 5th wave resistance was right...that's 2 elliott waves in a row that have worked for me now.

i'll post my chart.

legal and general update

at support - 61

next level 58

Attachments

• Legal & General Group Plc (26-MAY-09).png
    Legal & General Group Plc (26-MAY-09).png
    25.5 KB · Views: 68
very bearish thrust column from the 4390 high.gives a vertical count of 4240
3pts by 3 reversal /tick data

Attachments

• exbearukx.gif
    exbearukx.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 81
man this is choppy, 4334 is absolutely key IMO, it's like a rubber band...15 pts either way and that's it, right back to 4334 again.

4320 (IG price).. appears strong support on hourly for past 3 months.. been breached but bounced back each time with vengance

man this is choppy, 4334 is absolutely key IMO, it's like a rubber band...15 pts either way and that's it, right back to 4334 again.

4325 and 4312 are key in my book Dr Blix...........

break of that which will coincide with 880 break out on s&P and its going to be one violent move southwards

and you can thank Mr pyongyang for that.............

everyone buying dollars as safe haven currency, eur and usd getting punished ...........

1.39 already hit which was my target from yesterday ...........but my stop got hit!! snff sniff!!

haha

i went long @ 4329, then closed it for 5 pts (4pts of spread) loss when it looked like it might have went south...it didn't :)

EDIT: poss change of direction...i need to figure out how to get charts up quicker!!

mr blix i thought you had sorted that spread issue?.. man i'm feeling for ya each time you dip in the market.

i went long @ 4329, then closed it for 5 pts (4pts of spread) loss when it looked like it might have went south...it didn't :)

EDIT: poss change of direction...i need to figure out how to get charts up quicker!!

I thought you would be trading with VDM and have a big smile on your face ..........

your avatar reminds me of Pyongyang now........haha!!

long 4331

EDIT:

no still not spoke to them yet, i'm not going to open anything after this one until i get the guaranteed stop taken off.

EDIT: took another few points loss instead of taking a few gain. no more until i get this stop off (or until i sort VDM account).

anyone know how to crop pictures in MS Paint? all i can do is stretch or squash them!

Last edited:

You probably told us before, but who are you with for a 4 point spread? I'm with Fins for 2 points.

Their Daily Futures have a bug, today. They won't let me trade the Daily Tuesday because they say it is out of date. That goes for Dax, too.

They let you have several time frames of a chart on the screen at once, which helps.

Hey! I'm not pushing these people---honest---! In fact, I'm annoyed with them over this bug that they have today, although there is not much movement.

I will certainly be a buyer at 4315 provided it holds and wait for a green candle on 10 min in that region before going long with 20 point stop loss !!

I am going long 4315 .......stop loss 4285

oil below $60 ............Dollar rallying!!

eur/gbp getting pressures ........

can eur hold 1.39 ? any opinions ..............

i'm on a kiddies acount at IG split! guaranteed stop loss piles 2 pts onto their 2 pt spread.

ok, i've overcome my MS Paint issues (that's one versatile programme for sure :LOL:), here is my kiddies geometric chart for the day so far:

you may have to stand back a little to make sense of this, and by stand back i mean get on a plane to canada.

Attachments

• 2 triangles.JPG
    2 triangles.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 166
I am going long 4315 .......stop loss 4285

oil below $60 ............Dollar rallying!!

eur/gbp getting pressures ........

can eur hold 1.39 ? any opinions ..............

my charts telling me its going to 13800 which i have an uptrend line a support. its just broken out of a mini downtrend channel on 10 minute chart. there may be a consolidation at 13900 in the form of a flag and then down to 13800.

Im on an opposite trade on the USD/CHF I didnt post it becasue I got in yesterday night. the currency spread is an exact mirror of the EUR/USD but in the opposite direction, so Im long from 10838 on the USD/CHF and on it for a swing trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.