Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends what time frame you are looking at Dr Blix, my charts showing me a double top on the hourly, and two big red candles. Plus Im catching the swings

of course, BW. got stuck in a TF there! was only really looking at 5 and 10...i think i may be developing junior altzheimers, the more i learn, the more i forget!

of course, BW. got stuck in a TF there! was only really looking at 5 and 10...i think i may be developing junior altzheimers, the more i learn, the more i forget!

LOL! Dont beat yourself up Dr Blix, we are all Rookies on here, and its inevitable (have i spelt that right) we will all make mistakes. I think there is a lot of mileage in making sure you place good feasable stops on ALL your trades, and THROW the emotions out of the window.

i hear u carlos, tried to open an account with iii, but they knocked me back!

probably because i didn't fill the form out properly...i don't like giving out ridiculous amounts of personal information, over the internet...to betting companies!

no point continuing as is though.

btw, we've just broken upside of a triangle i had formed. i have ftse beginning sideways.

try VDM markets ...........they are very good!

you can trade from 20p per point on everything and its not just for 2 weeks!!

I have started a lot of my rookie friends on there, you will not go back to IG index again I promise you

let me know if anyone wants to join as I get a £100 referral bonus and you also get a good bonus too!!

Coming back briefly to the letting profits run vs banking a profit topic. This is one I've been grapling with a lot myself. If you take at the target then you're trading to your plan, but this is inconsistent with letting the profits run and potentially getting greedy/seeing it reverse.

The fact that you had a target in mind suggests that you saw this as an area for a potential reversal in the first place, so not taking there does leave you more vulnerable to giving your profits back.

Any thoughts?

I have started a lot of my rookie friends on there, you will not go back to IG index again I promise you

let me know if anyone wants to join as I get a £100 referral bonus and you also get a good bonus too!!

sounds good WS, i'll check their site today, if it looks good i'll get back to you for the referral thing.

i have another triangle on the 10TF. if it's an elliot wave it's 5th wave has hit res and should go down.

i'll be checking them out ws and give you the nod if i sign up:rambo:

yeah sure, you may need counselling after looking at it for too long though :)

here you go BW. the thing with elliot waves i suppose is interpreting the number of rebounds...this could be interpreted 2 ways.

Attachments

• elliot crop.jpg
    elliot crop.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 126
short 4375

edit: i'm gambling again, out of frustration i think.

btw, does anyone else think the daily FTSE looks like it wants to hit 4416 and rebound down over?

Last edited:
here you go BW. the thing with elliot waves i suppose is interpreting the number of rebounds...this could be interpreted 2 ways.

Cheers!

Looks like it could be breaking to the upside, Im going to sit on the sidelines for a bit and watch

if it gets up above 4380 for 2 X 10 minute candles its going higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.