Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal and general ..................

which way will it break

if it breaks on the upside can it surpass 66 ??

Attachments

• Legal & General Group Plc (22-MAY-09).png
    Legal & General Group Plc (22-MAY-09).png
    26.2 KB · Views: 99
Nasdaq analysis

whipsaw heaven

gap fill 1380 critical level and any weakness at open from that level i will short as it is also supported by downward sloping trend line

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (22-MAY-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (22-MAY-09).png
    27.7 KB · Views: 105
triangles.use bracket orders.
i it shoots out the wrong way,then double up in the reversed direction.they usually shoot out the others side

EUR/USD Chart...

This ones looking top heavy?

Attachments

• Euro.png
    Euro.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 141
well i'm 26 points down due to impatience, frustration and sodding ignorance! i'm away for lunch, i may have one more bet later.

i'd be interested in what anyone thinks re what i said about the daily FTSE looking like it may hit 4416 res and rebound down. it's just there's fairly big RSI divergence, sort of looks possible.

try VDM markets ...........they are very good!

you can trade from 20p per point on everything and its not just for 2 weeks!!

I have started a lot of my rookie friends on there, you will not go back to IG index again I promise you

let me know if anyone wants to join as I get a £100 referral bonus and you also get a good bonus too!!

thanks for that WS, do you know what their spreads are? cant find it on the web site.

Spread betting companies must be very profitable from what I can see, we should start our own spread bet company a sort of cooperative betting company owned by the people who trade with it, like the mutual building societies.

EUR/USD Chart...

This ones looking top heavy?

yes my friend but i would be very careful with any shorts .........

this move has been very powerful .........

I will be looking for resistance at 1.4 and the open up a short

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (22-MAY-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (22-MAY-09).png
    22.4 KB · Views: 131
Spread betting companies must be very profitable from what I can see, we should start our own spread bet company a sort of cooperative betting company owned by the people who trade with it, like the mutual building societies.

let them do what they have to

as long as I can keep eating the crumbs, I will be very happy

not a bad idea! but i think the costs of getting a good platform that the general public might be into could be high?

yes my friend but i would be very careful with any shorts .........

this move has been very powerful .........

I will be looking for resistance at 1.4 and the open up a short

I was looking at the same level, what sort of stop distance would you employ on this beast?

i'm short again 4375, this time with a 20 pts SL 4393

target 4355

edit: LOL, i wish i'd read the post above first...

I was looking at the same level, what sort of stop distance would you employ on this beast?

I have only started trading currencies this week so i am only a rookie

I am still experimenting but 40 pips seems to be a good stop loss

not a bad idea! but i think the costs of getting a good platform that the general public might be into could be high?

now if you combined something like futuresbetting and fresstockcharts.com as one package - with real time data across the board on charts showing the silmutaneous real live ukx price and the spread betting price vailable on charts i think you'd be on to something.:idea:

mr blix what charting package do yu use for analysis.. ?

i just use igindex's quick charts...i don't even bother with the advanced charts, as in an odd way, i think if you can't get it right with trendlines/channels, chart S&R, price action and fib...what's the point of a more in depth charting package?!

i have FTSE sticking to a 10min TF up trend line. 4385 seemed important, and it's wanting to break through by the looks of it.

or hopefully not...plz bomb down to 4355 mrs.ftse.

could be a poss change of direction if it breaks below my up T line. the line has held from 8.30, it's testing it now, but then if it manages to break it, it still has 4373 as double res with price level and an MA.

i wish i could post charts quicker, takes too long though as i have to go through photoshop to crop them.

Last edited:
ok we've broken that major up T line, i'll be happy now if it busts my MA too @ 4373

something else i've just noticed is yesterdays action from 9.30 onward.

i noticed parallels with this morning movements, its fairly similar, only transposed up a few points...not based on anything scientific, but it'd be interesting if it continues to copy yesterdays movements into the afternoon.

edit:

is anyone else here, or am i just typing rubbish on my own?!

edit:

i'm hoping for it to bust 4267-5 now, then i'll be loking for 4355-7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.