Vendor Live Trades

You've made some good points about vendors. Unfortunately, you've used vendor tricks to make them.

Have yourself a great trading day! :)

Db

Yes, but the difference is I will never ask anyone for money, as I don't believe in it - it is how I was brought up. My Father was an honest man, stupid and silly at times, but he was always honest and never owed any person money, nor ever took money from any person that was not given in exchange for something tangible. In fact, many people died owing him money, which he never got, but that is irrelevant.

There is an old saying that some of us still believe, and use...

"You can't beat breeding"

If you have no interest in live trades, why are you on this thread?

Because, as I've said once or twice, there is no such thing a a "live trade" on a message board. You wanna see live trades? Gain access to the trader's screen. Absent that, ask for his trading plan. Anything else is just half-time locker-room stuff.

A trading plan is like a business plan and it is bit outdated. I am not syaing that you should not have one altogether; however, it should be more of a mindset than anything.

And a great many people would agree with you. Which is why the failure rate remains so high.

You have yourself a nice trading day as well.

Db

Because, as I've said once or twice, there is no such thing a a "live trade" on a message board. You wanna see live trades? Gain access to the trader's screen. Absent that, ask for his trading plan. Anything else is just half-time locker-room stuff.

And a great many people would agree with you. Which is why the failure rate remains so high.

You have yourself a nice trading day as well.

Db

You are wrong there. The banks are not failing, and they are not in the business of not making money. They will make d*** sure they get their money from you, one way or another.

Banks do not care about your pipe dreams. They care about if you have already put it into practice. If you went to the bank with your book alone, they would not give you a cent.

Theory is great, but there are things you will not know until you have started. A business plan is like training wheels, sooner or later you have to take them off.

Post the required documents i asked for please!

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Do you want money from people or do you want to sell your book? Are you trying to convince people of how much money you make? If that is the case, then it is in very poor taste.

Last edited:
Every trade? Of course not. If you want to know why, my approach is freely available for you to examine.

Db

Hi Db, it is a simple question, but will rephrase if you wish.

Can you please tell me if you are a consistently net profitable trader, i.e do you make a good net living wage from trading ?

@dbphoenix

Banks do not care about your pipe dreams. They care about if you have already put it into practice. If you went to the bank with your book alone, they would not give you a cent.

Theory is great, but there are things you will not know until you have started. A business plan is like training wheels, sooner or later you have to take them off.

Post the required documents i asked for please!

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Do you want money from people or do you want to sell your book? Are you trying to convince people of how much money you make? If that is the case, then it is in very poor taste.

It looks like we might be ganging up on Db, which is not the case.

The name of the thread, is Vendor Live Trades, and any vendor can post, after which we can discuss.

It is irrelevant if the trades are live or sim, as I am sure the conversation that follows will sort that out, one way or another.

If no vendor posts, we will never get started - surely one will post!

yes that exactly how it should be. As for the thoughts they can follow or if a vendor they may want to keep their magic methods to themselves.

There is not magic in trading for what I am concerned, it is about skills, but even the most skilful trader will not gain consistency if she disregard a sound money management plan or she lets emotions take over.

Last edited:

Thanks Db, Very glad to read the very simple answer, there's hope for us all then! You seem to me as the type that would not sit comfortably with yourself by telling a blatant lie.

Your posts are very good (albeit with a heavy dose of projection) You seem keen to help others. The fear thread is excellent.

The vendor badge seems to be a bit off putting on the forum. Mainly because it is immediately associated with snake oil guys. I do get where you are coming from in wanting to share you experience, one of my mates is quite literally sick of money at a relatively young age (what a terrible situation eh) he's actually started charity work because he feels unfulfilled, even though he has enough money to retire several times over.

Strange ol life, careful what you wish for as they say.

It looks like we might be ganging up on Db, which is not the case.

The name of the thread, is Vendor Live Trades, and any vendor can post, after which we can discuss.

It is irrelevant if the trades are live or sim, as I am sure the conversation that follows will sort that out, one way or another.

If no vendor posts, we will never get started - surely one will post!

I doubt it

Ok Im a vendor until the end of the year.

Long Eur/chf at 1.0814 sl 1.0770 set to take 1/2 off at 1.0838

Last edited:
I am almost positive you were joking about being a vendor. Would you mind showing me the trade confirmation?

Oh my,it is tongue in cheek but an actual trade. The proof is at the time of posting. Its the only proof we can ever really ask for, anything else can be made up. It could be a micro lot, it could even be on a demo account, possibly made up.It does not matter. All that matters is that it is posted in real time. This way the vendors can show us there stuff. If any vendor posted a load of live trades and was profitable,we would all be interested,right. Sadly none will do it,or at least not for very long:)

stop seems a long way away :)
When, (not if) half comes off, what happens to the stop and where will the final target be placed?

ooops, well spotted. It should read,1.0770 and not as printed. I have edited my post. Final target is set at +100, but I will adjust as and when and post if im about. stop remains at 1.0770 but I sometimes move to b/e once 1st target met. I always try and get a free trade going.

Last edited:
ooops, well spotted. It should read,1.0770 and not as printed. I have edited my post. Final target is set at +100, but I will adjust as and when and post if im about. stop remains at 1.0770 but I sometimes move to b/e once 1st target met. I always try and get a free trade going.

Would you mind posting a trade confirmation similar to the one I posted earlier when the trade does go through? You may obscure your account number if you wish.

Thanks in advance.

Would you mind posting a trade confirmation similar to the one I posted earlier when the trade does go through? You may obscure your account number if you wish.

Thanks in advance.

why? read previous comments,it could be a demo trade or even just made up,the point is to show that it is at least in principle called in real time. Ist targtet nearly reached.