Vendor Live Trades

None of you are investing with him either. And I specifically referred to the desire to know db's risk relative to account size. IRS never asks that, ever.

Why does it matter what the IRS would ask? You are comparing apples with oranges for some reason?

Is that suppose to be your appeal to false authority?

Luidin, Db is a very intelligent man, he also knows the craic ;)

He has seen scamps like us many times over, it is up to us to sift through the bollox.

Forget the vendors mate, level 1 shenanigans long forgotten.

Maybe I like a challenge:)

Elitetrader forum members have been asking for similar stuff from DB for more than a decade now , simply you cant stop members from asking for proof - live calls ... etc - from vendors with commercial interest ...

Elitetrader forum members have been asking for similar stuff from DB for more than a decade now , simply you cant stop members from asking for proof - live calls ... etc - from vendors with commercial interest ...

As mentioned, several times, I am trying to show a small few that there is absolutely no need to give your hard earned money to anyone else, and, what can happen if you do, is that you not only waste money, but you can also waste years looking in the wrong place, based on following what others show you.

A simple trading approach, with the correct risk level, can make you as much money, if not much more, as you can make with any vendor's training, course, monthly subs, etc, etc.

Using common sense is the first step.

Reactions: tar