Vendor Live Trades

How long are you going to wait before you realize it won't happen??

Meanwhile, the rest of us are wasting our time reading this thread.

Peter

As long as it takes.

You can use the unsubscribe button any time you like.

Ive been on here a couple of years now, who are these people that make this claim ? can you elaborate ?

Im afraid it wont..

General statement.

My experience with vendors in the past is that they just rehash existing stuff and sell same to gullible people.

I am just trying to help a small few avoid such time wasting experiences, while at the same time give a genuine person a chance to post some vendor live trades and show people that he/she can actually trade, not just talk about trading, for anyone with half a brain can do that.

Why waste your own time? You could spend it better learning to trade yourself.

Unsubscribed.

Peter

"Unsubscribed" is such a passive aggressive thing to write. If you do not want to be on the thread, then your absence will be proof enough.

Why waste your own time? You could spend it better learning to trade yourself.

Unsubscribed.

Peter

I do what I like with my time.

What others think about me does not bother me one little bit, nor am I concerned about what others do.

I will offer what I think works best, and it is up to readers to decide for themselves whether it can help them or not. I have no time for time wasters and jokers, and will make it known when required.

The trading part is the easy part.

Yes , Apologies...I'll leave you to it...

By the way, did you know, If you turn your laptop/keyboard upside down its impossible to type gullible....

Yes , Apologies...I'll leave you to it...

By the way, did you know, If you turn your laptop/keyboard upside down its impossible to type gullible....

I suppose you have time to waste writing about wasting your time here. That is a paradox.

Luidin, focus your energy elsewhere, let this go mate.

Who gives a fiddlers about "vendors"

What you have contributed is way above worrying about vendors

Take a leaf out of Flashearts book.

I suppose you have time to waste writing about wasting your time here. That is a paradox.

Yes, i have loads of time to waste, like you and everybody else here, otherwise i would be doing something constructive ...:p

@dbphoenix

Post the required documents i asked for please!

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Do you want money from people or do you want to sell your book? Are you trying to convince people of how much money you make? If that is the case, then it is in very poor taste.

From what I remember, db sells a Wyckoff/price action ebook for the princely sum of $30 (my recollection has to go back about 6 or 7 years so I may not be quite right on the amount). For this, he needs to post "documents" at your request, i.e. demand.

Why not read what he has made publicly available free of charge, i.e. at no cost to your or anyone, i.e. FREE, and then why not spend some time trying to understand his materials and examine for yourself whether or not the understanding of the market that db shares about the nature of price action and trader behaviors can be matched to what you yourself observe in the market.

To lump db in with all the snakeoil sellers feed on the dreams of day trading wannabes is beyond the pale. And to waste your time pounding the internet for documents for which you have no right nor claim to ask indicates how seriously you hope to become a profitable trade. To wit, not at all.

And this is why some of the best folks from whom struggling traders could, some years ago, have hoped to learn from in the past have disappeared from trading forums and what is left is largely a bunch of screeching, whining trolls, and little content of any value or interest.

Last edited:
From what I remember, db sells a Wyckoff/price action ebook for the princely sum of $30. For this, he needs to post "documents" at your request, i.e. demand.

Why not read what he has made publicly available free of charge, i.e. at no cost to your or anyone, i.e. FREE, and then why not spend some time trying to understand his materials and examine for yourself whether or not the understanding of the market that db shares about the nature of price action and trader behaviors can be matched to what you yourself observe in the market.

To lump db in with all the snakeoil sellers feed on the dreams of day trading wannabes is beyond the pale. And to waste your time pounding the internet for documents for which you have no right nor claim to ask indicates how seriously you hope to become a profitable trade. To wit, not at all.

And this is why some of the best folks from whom struggling traders could, some years ago, have hoped to learn from in the past have disappeared from trading forums and what is left is largely a bunch of screeching, whining trolls, and little content of any value or interest.

Agreed, Db should not be lumped in with the snake oil guys.

I do what I like with my time.

What others think about me does not bother me one little bit, nor am I concerned about what others do.

I will offer what I think works best, and it is up to readers to decide for themselves whether it can help them or not. I have no time for time wasters and jokers, and will make it known when required.

The trading part is the easy part.

relax man.....

Vendors will not post a live trade, otherwise they have nothing to sell.....

beside making a live call is the real opposite of a perfect trade, the best trade are made effortless where the ego is not concerned, a good trader works only towards his objectives and vision, making a live call on a public forum brings your ego back into play.

Last edited:
relax man.....

Vendors will not post a live trade, otherwise they have nothing to sell.....

beside make a live call is the real opposite of a perfect trade, the best trade are made effortless where the ego is not concerned, a good trader works only towards his objectives and vision, making a live call on a public forum brings your ego back in play.

The whole point!

There are very few that are genuine, for if they were, they would post a live trade no problem.

Anyone who trades knows that trading involves losers and winners, so why not post losing trades as well.

I would prefer to see the losing trades, and what size the risk is per trade in relation to account size.

I really do not see anything wrong with my requests, very basic stuff.

From what I remember, db sells a Wyckoff/price action ebook for the princely sum of $30 (my recollection has to go back about 6 or 7 years so I may not be quite right on the amount). For this, he needs to post "documents" at your request, i.e. demand.

It is very easy to see who the time wasters really are, for, all one need do is read their posts, and the content of same - no need to be a rocket scientist.

I have apologized to Db in public, and Db has the same chance as any other vendor.

It is his choice to do as he sees fit.

Luidin, Db is a very intelligent man, he also knows the craic ;)

He has seen scamps like us many times over, it is up to us to sift through the bollox.

Forget the vendors mate, level 1 shenanigans long forgotten.

So asking for the equivalent of an IRS audit is, in your opinion, a very basic and normal request to make of another anonymous human being.

And even the IRS did not care about my "risk relative to my account size" last time I met with them.

What is wrong with people?

1)The IRS is not investing with him.
2)How is what Luidin asks for akin an IRS audit. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. And yes, the IRS has a form 8949 for reporting loss trades.