Vendor Live Trades

why? read previous comments,it could be a demo trade or even just made up,the point is to show that it is at least in principle called in real time. Ist targtet nearly reached.

Please notarize your broker's statement and send it to me by registered mail . PM me the tracking number .

Hhuisa

Ive uploaded a screenshot of my trade. Anyone whos anyone recognises the software and knows where its from.I guess Ive risen to your nagging but hey its xmas. But someone could just as easily make something up and print it, which is why the trades have to be called on the thread.

Attachments

• 2015-12-28_0958.png
    2015-12-28_0958.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 191
I think I owe Db an apology, as it was not correct to say what I said, as I have not seen Db's trading results, so I can not judge his performance as a trader.

I apologize Db.

We will try and keep this thread serious, so that some may benefit from the discussions.

Please refrain from offending any person, if possible, and hopefully some vendors will take part and do some live trades.

Hhuisa

Ive uploaded a screenshot of my trade. Anyone whos anyone recognises the software and knows where its from.I guess Ive risen to your nagging but hey its xmas. But someone could just as easily make something up and print it, which is why the trades have to be called on the thread.

Yes LF, you are correct, as there are many ways to fool people with trading results, one simple way that comes to mind is to have 2 accounts, with rhe trader going long in one and short in the other at the same time.

This way the trader loses nothing but the spread, and commission if applicable, and then can easily show the winning trades results from the relevant account.

There are many easy ways to fool gullible people, and the best way to weed the con men out is by discussing the trades, for it is very easy to determine what a person knows by the words he/she uses.

As I keep saying, if I was a vendor I would jump at this opp to prove my abilities in public, and the possibility of generating new customers, as news travels fast on these internet forums, for there are very few trading forums out there, and with all the fools rushing to twitter and facebook, these trading forums now attract mostly serious people, which is what a vendor should be looking for.

jules ----- looks like you will have to look out that old durex vending machine . to keep this AH happy hope ludy is not a virgin

jules ----- looks like you will have to look out that old durex vending machine . to keep this AH happy hope ludy is not a virgin

Some people take trading very serious, so if you want to play silly little games with others, then I suggest you go elsewhere, as there are plenty of other places you can waste your time.

I hope you get the point.

You broke it last time you was on the estate. I hope you have a great season and new year. Please enable your pm so I can talk to you. When do you think the first vendor will post a trade,2025

Think you maybe misunderstand the term "vendor" Luidin.. It does not stand for professional trader.

Therefore why would the majority of vendors on here post live trades ? they are spokesmen for s/b, trading,charting, software companies ect...And if you were a pro trader, would you hang out on a trading forum posting live trades over Christmas ? ? ?

Think you maybe misunderstand the term "vendor" Luidin.. It does not stand for professional trader.

Therefore why would the majority of vendors on here post live trades ? they are spokesmen for s/b, trading,charting, software companies ect...And if you were a pro trader, would you hang out on a trading forum posting live trades over Christmas ? ? ?

Hi Mike, the purpose of the thread is to let those, who sell trading related information to others, demonstrate in front of others how they initiate and manage a single trade, from start to finish, regardless of results.

It really does not matter if they are professional traders or car salesmen, all that matters is what they post, and the following conversation.

I am trying to show some others, that, the majority of people who claim to have what it takes to make you successful, is just not true, and, it is very hard to find a genuine person that can really help you.

Let us see what develops.

I know you mean well LF, but can you please post your live calls in other thread, as this one is reserved for vendors only.
Thx.

How long are you going to wait before you realize it won't happen??

Meanwhile, the rest of us are wasting our time reading this thread.

Peter