Vendor Live Trades

Hi 10%Club,
Personally, I don't have any particular issues with vendors and I don't share the same skeptical views expressed by some members here. That said, your claims are right up there with those who, as Lord F and others have pointed out, have been shown to be grade A horse manure. The point being that I'm not surprised some members have latched on to your comments here and demanded evidence. It's largely because of this sort of response over the years that has saved many gullible newbies who would otherwise easily be parted from their money. So, try not to take offence at the challenging posts and understand that members have good reason to question you. To your credit - well done for posting a statement - that's a positive start. Now, how about taking up Lúidín on his challenge?

If I may, I have a question of my own. Your profile says that you operate a PAMM account and that you have 60 clients. If I was one of your clients and I deposited £1,000 into your account on 1st January 2015 and, assuming I made no withdrawals and the profits were allowed to compound, would my account balance now stand at around £15,552.00 (less any fees)?
Tim.

I think as a moderator your comment that I 'have been shown to be grade A horse manure' is pretty irresponsible and simply untrue. You are entitled to believe that as an opinion but not state it as a fact. Nobody has shown that for a fact at all - just posted unfounded opinions. yet you choose to believe them and not me. Very sad...

As for your $1,000 into $15k, that sounds about right.

I really can't be bothered to post live trades as I have automated my method with an EA and so don't watch when trades are made. Why is it so important that I prove myself? What is it with you people that you find success so impossible to believe? You should be more concerned with that and not in proving me to be a liar.

I am going to make one final post as a new thread and then disappear because I am disappointed and fed up with all the negative, destructive attitudes on here. You guys continue believing what you like and I will continue with my life as before.

Hi 10%Club,
I think as a moderator your comment that I 'have been shown to be grade A horse manure' is pretty irresponsible and simply untrue. You are entitled to believe that as an opinion but not state it as a fact. Nobody has shown that for a fact at all - just posted unfounded opinions. yet you choose to believe them and not me. Very sad...

As for your $1,000 into $15k, that sounds about right.
First off - an apology. Re-reading my post, I sort of see where you're coming from. However, please believe me when I say you've got the wrong end of the stick. Completely! What I meant was (and I accept that I didn't express myself as well as I could have), is that the rogue ne'er-do-wells who have been caught out time and time again by members like Lord F' and others - start out by coming on here making the sorts of grand claims that you've made. That's a very different kettle of fish from accusing you of being one of them or anything other than completely above board, honest and delivering exactly what you claim to deliver. I most definitely was not doing the former and have no particular issue in accepting that you do the latter.

At the risk of laboring the point, it's only fair and reasonable that anyone who makes similar claims as those made by the sharks (who - by and large - can't trade for toffee), are asked to provide some evidence. This is really all I was saying. On that point, did you not notice that I complimented you on posting a statement?

I hope that's cleared up any misunderstanding? The only other comment to make is please note the bottom line in my signature. Thank you!

I really can't be bothered to post live trades as I have automated my method with an EA and so don't watch when trades are made. Why is it so important that I prove myself? What is it with you people that you find success so impossible to believe? You should be more concerned with that and not in proving me to be a liar.
If this question is directed at me personally, then again, as per my last post - I couldn't care less about you proving yourself with 'live' trades on here. Personally, I don't require the evidence they've asked for, but I do understand where they are coming from and why they're asking for it. I suggested you go along with Lúidín's request merely because you've taken the first step in that direction by posting a statement and, (unlike me), many other members appear to care a great deal about 'live' trading.

I am going to make one final post as a new thread and then disappear because I am disappointed and fed up with all the negative, destructive attitudes on here. You guys continue believing what you like and I will continue with my life as before.
Again, just to be clear, I'm not being negative and I apologize unreservedly if that's how my post came across. It's the complete opposite of what I intended. I was trying to be supportive by (I thought) helping you to understand the history on T2W and why some members were being so skeptical / negaitive.

To conclude, I hope this post will go some way towards allaying your fears and that, in light of it, you'll reconsider your position and continue to post on T2W.

Season's greetings to you!
Tim.

10%

Dont take it personally,if you are a genuine person you will see where we are coming from. I'm sure you want us to protect the innocent from any scams artists etc and dont mind us asking the questions. By the way, I'd happily pay for training if I ever came across anyone who could teach me something worthwhile that I cant find in a book, free course, or on this site.

The good old Christmas spirit is well and truly alive on t2w.

Anyway I'm off to Mrs Miggins pie shop for a slap up feast.

I really can't be bothered to post live trades as I have automated my method with an EA and so don't watch when trades are made. Why is it so important that I prove myself?.

Fair enough..so as you are not able to post a live trade..and as per your profile..are you saying that you trade without stops..and truly believe..and have convinced some others also..that you can continue this type of trading indefinitely..without encountering a big loss at some future date

also..can you let us know what the risk / reward is for some of your trades..as with no stop..you have to take the worse case scenario..being automatic trade closure by broker software if you get a gap..and do not have adequate funds in account

i think this is a reasonable request

Fair enough..so as you are not able to post a live trade..and as per your profile..are you saying that you trade without stops..and truly believe..and have convinced some others also..that you can continue this type of trading indefinitely..without encountering a big loss at some future date

also..can you let us know what the risk / reward is for some of your trades..as with no stop..you have to take the worse case scenario..being automatic trade closure by broker software if you get a gap..and do not have adequate funds in account

i think this is a reasonable request

All this glib talk of "automated my trading using EA's" should be taken with a large pinch of salt. If only it were that simple to cater for every eventuality, not to mention the notorious unreliability of it all!

All this glib talk of "automated my trading using EA's" should be taken with a large pinch of salt. If only it were that simple to cater for every eventuality, not to mention the notorious unreliability of it all!

10% has a chance here to explain his reasoning behind his automation..he need not ahow us the code..but he should say if he fully understands the risk associated with stopless trading..and why he believes he can continue as such without losing big

i came across a sample hft auto trading strategy for spread trading es/nq..the nitty gritty "proprietary factor" was of course not mentioned..i will need to see if i still have the pdf..point is..it showed that with just over $100k account..it was possible to make around $36k per set no. of trades..not sure how long it took..or how many..but might have been bout 300 trades in same day..will look for it after Xmas

auto trading is def used a lot..i do not know what % of auto traders make what % profit..but i do know that a lot of the auto traders do spread trading to limit the risk..very effectively by what i have come across

again..all vendors are welcome to put forward their case to try and attract some new customers..be it live trades or explanation of what they do..and the associated risk

i came across a sample hft auto trading strategy for spread trading es/nq..the nitty gritty "proprietary factor" was of course not mentioned..i will need to see if i still have the pdf..point is..it showed that with just over $100k account..it was possible to make around $36k per set no. of trades..not sure how long it took..or how many..but might have been bout 300 trades in same day..will look for it after Xmas

How they showed that in a pdf ?

When it comes to spread trading its impossible to make 36% in a short period of time . Certainly huge risks were taken . There is no magic in spreading the ES/NQ .

I hope to prove you wrong..but so far you are right.

Surely..out of all the vendors here..one of them will post similiar to what I have shown..not just a mention of an entry and exit..but proof of the trade..winner or loser..it really does not matter in my eyes

your assumption that some people can help others..while not be successful themselves..might not be applicable to all..as i know of a small few that can make good money when trading opm..but when left at their own account they can not replicate the results..it is obviously psychological..but i would rather learn from someone who can trade their own account..as it shows they have what it takes..on all aspects..and can thus help me understand better what i need to know

Your requests makes a lot of sense to me, trading is not about knowing, it is about doing it, most vendors will probably know it (as a consequence of their failure in trying as a trader) but very few knows how to do it.

So I live call with historical entry and exits and thoughts will be enough platform to weight and discuss their capability.

Last edited:
Your requests makes a lot of sense to me, trading is not about knowing, it is about doing it, most vendors will probably know it (as a consequence of their failure in trying as a trader) but very few knows how to do it.

So I live call with historical entry and exits and thoughts will be enough platform to weight and discuss their capability.

I think it really does not matter what the vendor can say he can do, or can not do, but what does matter is if the vendor can show/ prove that what he says can actually help someone else make money.

The fastest and easiest way to find out, is as discussed and let the discussion then begin.

Any serious vendor will have no problem with such a request, and will know it can generate new clients, but those who dodge and try and sidetrack are just proving our points by their actions, that being, most vendors do not have a clue, nor care, about individual progress, for if they did, they would not act the way they do.

It is all about money, for most.

A live trade can only really count if it meets the following parameters.

1) Exact parameters( entry,stop,exit,other instructions) are stated before the entry price is reached

2) A trade is called immediately after being taken with at least the stop stated. Doing it this way, the trader is welcome to adjust the parameters as they go along.

3) His trades are on zulutrade, and he says the account name in advance.

I disagree about using Zulutrade , that shouldn't be a requirement IMO ...

I disagree about using Zulutrade , that shouldn't be a requirement IMO ...

Its one of the ways we can see a genuine trade taken. Even if its a demo account it cant be tampered with as such. But yes there is a risk of someone having 10 demo accounts so the account name would have top be stated in advance. Anyway he wont do it,no so called mentor ever has.

That of course does not count as a live trade. I really do not ask or expect anyone to do this unless they chose to do so for there own reasons unless they are claiming to be an expert etc.

I did it for two years on the live call thread and my performance swings very affected because I often felt I was trading to the thread.

That of course does not count as a live trade. I really do not ask or expect anyone to do this unless they chose to do so for there own reasons unless they are claiming to be an expert etc.

I did it for two years on the live call thread and my performance swings very affected because I often felt I was trading to the thread.

Maybe I did no explain myself properly.

A live call is: Buy eu 1.0969 with SL at 1.0950 at the moment of entry.

At the conclusion of the trade a vendor can acquire more credibility if a chart is posted with historical entry and exit and thoughts.

At the conclusion of the trade a vendor can acquire more credibility if a chart is posted with historical entry and exit and thoughts.

I would prefer to know about their trade in advance. I do not want to know about it after the fact. The entry trade should be posted before the trader closes their position. The exit trade confirmation can be posted when the exit trade is made. A historical chart is not good enough for me. Anyone can post a historical chart and say they bought at the low and sold at the high.

I would like to see something like this in the way of a trade confirmation. I blocked out my account number.
IMG_9458.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer to know about their trade in advance. I do not want to know about it after the fact. The entry trade should be posted before the trader closes their position. The exit trade confirmation can be posted when the exit trade is made. A historical chart is not good enough for me. Anyone can post a historical chart and say they bought at the low and sold at the high.

I would like to see something like this in the way of a trade confirmation. I blocked out my account number.
IMG_9458.jpg

The historical chart is posted after a live call (Buy eu 1.0969 with SL at 1.0950 at the moment of entry) to explain his technical reasons of doing so, the historical chart is not a live call.

yes that exactly how it should be. As for the thoughts they can follow or if a vendor they may want to keep their magic methods to themselves.