Vendor Performance Thread

no one is hiding dante. i am a systems vendor myself and very confident in its performance. with just a few minutes work each night my clients can achieve incredible rewards. i use a moving average system but its black box. still if you want to pit yourself against me then i will give my signals in realtime as long as you do too and we will see who comes out on top.

Don't. You'll just embarrass yourself.

Simple.

Once the referendum begins and if the answer is no to Vendors then no new Vendors may join from that time.

With respect DB and rhodytrader are not trying to cash in the aspirations of the weak, needy and plain stupid.

Oh, yeah?

Actually, there's a bit of a backstory there, having mostly to do with He Who Shall Not Be Named. And if I didn't carry the icon, I doubt John would.

But I'm not asking that any exceptions be made. Maybe I could be banned if I ever mention that I have a book.....

Edit: it seems that somebody's addition is off. I'm not supposed to be absurdly wonderful for another two hundred points.

You've got a book! :eek:

I've actually made a post in the 'For Sale' forum some months ago. A book too! Does that make me a vendor?

'Vendors' ought to be defined by 'people who are actively trying to sell something'.

<<<<<< >>>>>>>

Sounds like a challenge to me

I say for one month you both call trades from your systems real time, would be interesting to see who sweeps who....

Anybody up for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a lot of crap going on around this forum at the moment...a lot of crap. I would like to see some live trades posted by the system vendors instead of spurious "facts".

Chinese proverb zì xiāng maó dùn

Once upon a time there was a man who sold shields and spears.

First he claimed the shields were the best and no spear could pierce them.

Next he claimed the spears were so sharp that they can pierce anything.

One of the bystanders suggested he try his spears on his shields. The man was struck dumb.

Claims by vendors are nothing new as are comments from bystanders.

I don't know why the argument about vendors keeps popping up here on T2W.

Just because I have a TV in my home doesn't mean I rush out and buy CILIT BANG or send off for a LATERAL THIGH TRAINER.

Isn't there a monthly forex competion running somewhere on this site ?

Wouldn't that be a good place for vendors to back up their claims ?

A general question to all.....

If a vendor sold a system/service for a £1000 and the customer made £1100 by using it does that mean the vendor has undervalued his product ?

dd

Just because I have a TV in my home doesn't mean I rush out and buy CILIT BANG or send off for a LATERAL THIGH TRAINER.

dd

On the other hand, if your children ran out the door after every commercial and spent their money on junk, and yet another such ad appeared while you were all gathered around and they made ready to head for the mall, would you see them off with your best wishes?

On the other hand, if your children ran out the door after every commercial and spent their money on junk, and yet another such ad appeared while you were all gathered around and they made ready to head for the mall, would you see them off with your best wishes?

are you saying there are kids on here ? it's possible I suppose.

everywhere you go people are after your money, if they're not knocking on your door they're calling you by phone, or you see it on TV, hear it on the radio, see it on the internet, on modile phones, on the sides of buses, in the subway, on bill boards, tied to traffic lights at intersections, or vendors stop you in the street or outside supermarkets, it's everywhere, it even falls out on the floor when I bend down to pick up the free papers I didn't request.

We all have to live in this world and my kids have to grow up in it just like everybody elses kids.

Give me 400 pounds and in return you'll get thousands !

There are two types of people in this world, those that can see through a statement like this and those that can't.

Don't get me wrong I'm not angry db, I take comfort from the knowledge that anyone who buys a trading system will get what they deserve, there is an eliment of natural justice to it.

dd

Last edited:
Chinese proverb zì xiāng maó dùn

Claims by vendors are nothing new as are comments from bystanders.

Isn't there a monthly forex competion running somewhere on this site ?

Wouldn't that be a good place for vendors to back up their claims ?

A general question to all.....

If a vendor sold a system/service for a £1000 and the customer made £1100 by using it does that mean the vendor has undervalued his product ?

dd

TV has advertising standards :-0

This doesn't make any sense at all. A person is expected to eventually make more money than they paid for a system. Otherwise what is the point of buying it?

Are you saying a vendor should sell their system at a price= (what a trader makes from it)+ x so that it is always valued correctly?

I'm not saying what vendors or anyone should do.

If someone wants to buy a system then it's their money and up to them

and if a vendor wants to sell a fortune making system for just a few hundred quid then that's very kind and charitable of him.

dd

I'm not saying what vendors or anyone should do.

If someone wants to buy a system then it's their money and up to them

and if a vendor wants to sell a fortune making system for just a few hundred quid then that's very kind and charitable of him.

dd

True, but Bill Gates became a Multi-Billionaire from selling products priced at a few hundred quid.