Vendor Live Trades

Why on earth would you, in essence, buy something without knowing you are buying? You could end up giving your funds to someone like Bernie Madoff.

I'm afraid you wont get any takers who will post their trades as soon as they take them or in advance. I've called out many mentors and would bees many times and asked for this but none will ever take up the challenge. It is my belief that even the biggest names can not actually trade or are at least not profitable. They may be the odd one in the world whos emotions would change were they to trade live and may actually be good traders.
My biggest hates about this issue are
1) Those mentors who post on this site boasting about how many pips/pts they made on their last trade or set up etc. They are doing doing that purely as a reason to attract the unsuspecting.

2) Those who say you can be a good coach and not necessarily a good trader.Extremely unlikely in this game.

There are many more, but I'm off to enjoy my kids.

I hope to prove you wrong..but so far you are right.

Surely..out of all the vendors here..one of them will post similiar to what I have shown..not just a mention of an entry and exit..but proof of the trade..winner or loser..it really does not matter in my eyes

your assumption that some people can help others..while not be successful themselves..might not be applicable to all..as i know of a small few that can make good money when trading opm..but when left at their own account they can not replicate the results..it is obviously psychological..but i would rather learn from someone who can trade their own account..as it shows they have what it takes..on all aspects..and can thus help me understand better what i need to know

Stupidity maybe!

Exactly. It would be pretty stupid to do that. @10%Club would have us believe that you do not need to know what you are buying.

You can't expect a vendor to reveal the trading plan before you purchase the plan!

Pretty much all vendors offer a 7 to 60 day refund guarantee and that's enough to try it for yourself.

That said, I agree most aren't very good but to say that you either have to see their actual trades or their plan is unreasonable.

Exactly. It would be pretty stupid to do that. @10%Club would have us believe that you do not need to know what you are buying.

Maybe 10% will step up..and use this opp to show that he actually does what he says he can do..i am very serious when i say..if i was trying to sell i would jump at the opp..and i would focus a lot more on showing my losers..as i know they are the key to me making money

Btw..i will repeat..this is not another vendor bashing thread..this is very serious..and..i have already mentioned i am interested in spread trading..and might even part with some money if i can see a few live trades and get a few answers to some simple questions following the posts

Btw..i will repeat..this is not another vendor bashing thread..this is very serious..and..i have already mentioned i am interested in spread trading..and might even part with some money if i can see a few live trades and get a few answers to some simple questions following the posts

I am not a vendor either, but I will post some trades starting in January because I am taking some time for Christmas. I will post what I am going to buy a few hours before I buy it. I put in certain trade conditions to buy automatically because it is impossible to actively watch several thousand equities at once for the entire time the US market is open.

I am not making any promises or boasts about insane returns. Maybe someone can learn something from my mistakes.

Of course you don't. Do you have to read an entire book before you buy it?

In any case, you are obviously being too black and white - vendors give a detailed description and often show examples of trades but you cannot expect then to reveal the plan without actually buying it.

In any case, the fact is that non do and yet they often sell thousands.

Maybe 10% will step up..and use this opp to show that he actually does what he says he can do..i am very serious when i say..if i was trying to sell i would jump at the opp..and i would focus a lot more on showing my losers..as i know they are the key to me making money

I've actually had my performance publicly shown by my broker for the last few months and have made over 25% on my capital every month. This is real money trading with an over $100k account.

And no, I am not going to give a link!

I don't have to prove it to anyone here - only to my clients...

Of course you don't. Do you have to read an entire book before you buy it?

In any case, you are obviously being too black and white - vendors give a detailed description and often show examples of trades but you cannot expect then to reveal the plan without actually buying it.

In any case, the fact is that non do and yet they often sell thousands.

That is apples an oranges. You do not need to read the entire book because you can see the book and you know you are actually getting a book, when you buy it.

You are not selling anything tangible. They are completely unrelated. If I was being propositioned by a trader, I would want to see his track record in the form of financial statements showing trade for trade how he made those spectacular returns. Revealing the financial statements would not reveal his "secret formula" so to speak. If he cannot do that than he is a snake oil salesman.

Maybe you will be the next Shkreli or Madoff.

Secondly, if you do not need to prove it to anyone but your client, why are you boasting about it here?

Lots of good points as usual but they are all wash. Most forms of so called live postings are not live,I've been on the site for over 10 years,and no mentor has ever been proven of any use.

A live trade can only really count if it meets the following parameters.

1) Exact parameters( entry,stop,exit,other instructions) are stated before the entry price is reached

2) A trade is called immediately after being taken with at least the stop stated. Doing it this way, the trader is welcome to adjust the parameters as they go along.

3) His trades are on zulutrade, and he says the account name in advance.

It is virtually impossible to pool the wool over our eyes although many have tried.On my live call thread we saw it all,false accounts,posting quickly after spikes,just nicking a few points advantage on every trade,you name it we saw it.

I did see one mentor bravely start trading on zulutrade and he soon had a huge following. It collapsed and he just dissapeared from public view. Theres too much to risk by doing it using your own name on zulu. At least they could post anonymously on here until they have some credibility.

The challenge has been offered many times and no one has taken it up,so dont ever waste money on mentors,learn from and for yourself and pick up good pointers from the experienced guys on here. They may even be poor traders but they have experience so there are always good pointers to be had without having your hard earned extracted.

I've actually had my performance publicly shown by my broker for the last few months and have made over 25% on my capital every month. This is real money trading with an over $100k account.

And no, I am not going to give a link!

I don't have to prove it to anyone here - only to my clients...

Please leave the site in peace,put up or shut up. No offence meant,but weve seen it all before,you cannot trade

Lots of good points as usual but they are all wash. Most forms of so called live postings are not live,I've been on the site for over 10 years,and no mentor has ever been proven of any use.

1) Exact parameters( entry,stop,exit,other instructions) are stated before the entry price is reached

2) A trade is called immediately after being taken with at least the stop stated. Doing it this way, the trader is welcome to adjust the parameters as they go along.

It is virtually impossible to pool the wool over our eyes although many have tried.On my live call thread we saw it all,false accounts,posting quickly after spikes,just nicking a few points advantage on every trade,you name it we saw it.

I did see one mentor bravely start trading on zulutrade and he soon had a huge following. It collapsed and he just dissapeared from public view. Theres too much to risk by doing it using your own name on zulu. At least they could post anonymously on here until they have some credibility.

The challenge has been offered many times and no one has taken it up,so dont ever waste money on mentors,learn from and for yourself and pick up good pointers from the experienced guys on here. They may even be poor traders but they have experience so there are always good pointers to be had without having your hard earned extracted.

I understand your point. It seems fine if they are not after your money.

Maybe i am a bit soft..but we are not asking for anyone to post their personal details..which of course they should be doing if it is a legit business venture they are running

I saw another vendor post on this site recently..and he used the same nik as his company name..for when i looked up the company details..it had no accounts..was up for strikeoff several times..all withdrawn at the last minute..and only 1 director..in a foreign womans name that i can not even pronunce

would i give any person associated with this company some of my money..hell no..i would prefer to drink it and **** it up against a wall..but i am off the drink now:)

what i am asking for is very simple..a vendor posts the trade details..then a chart showing a horizontal line for the entry price..they can show stop and profit level lines if they like..up to them..as that is the whole purpose of seeing the live trade..let them explain what they can show people to charge them some money

as per my posts here..i did not use stops in this instance..as the option premium paid was my stop level for each trade..i have closed 1 for $300 profit..other for $50 profit..and max risk on one left is $250..cuttently showing a loss of $148..so..if i do nothing..and hold remaining trade to expiry on jan15..and it expires worthless..i am still up $100 less commissions

this is so simple a child can understand it..a vendor can post the same way if he/she likes..all we want to see is some live trades with some details..so that we can discuss same and let people decide if the vendor is worth going into business with..for it is a business deal after all

attached screenshot of loss..as i have no reason to lie

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-24-13-09-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-24-13-09-52.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
As per some recent posts in relation to vendors..it was stated that some people had some bad experiences with vendors..and one should not put all vendors in the same boat

i will add my bit to that..and this is my opinion..which will only be changed when i am proven wrong

most vendors are not very good at trading..in fact..if you ask all of them to explian in very simple words..the most important aspect of reading charts..they will not have a clue what you are talking about..and the reason is very simple..they have never come across it..as the information is not readily available ..or..is not common knowledge..this is not a ball hop btw..ask a vendor to explian bar counts and see what his reply is..i would imagine you will not learn anything new..for if the vendor does know..he will not tell you

some months ago..i contacted a well respected vendor..high profile name..he is known to be an "expert" and delivers speaches to large trading firms..my request was very simple

"i am very keen to add a poven spread trading strategy to my trading approach..can you help"

of course the answer was yes..and i was given an offer of a 30 min free consultation over internet..

my reply to this offer was again..very simple

"can you please provide me with an outline of what we will discuss..so that i am prepared and we do not waste time"

the answer i got..was..we can discuss anything you want..which later followed up with another email..stating that with my experience..which i had outlined..i would require about 1 to 2 hrs consultation..at a cost of about $600 per consultation

what do you think i done?

December Statement

Please leave the site in peace,put up or shut up. No offence meant,but weve seen it all before,you cannot trade

I can't believe how childish you people are. Where does this attitude come from? No wonder you don't make $100k plus a year with such an attitude. You make bold judgements without any proof accusing me of making bold statements without any proof.

No doubt if I post proof you will say it's faked.

If you don't believe it's possible to make unlimited money from trading why are you here? How could I possibly be offended when I know the truth?

Attachments

• DecemberStatement.htm
    107.9 KB · Views: 246
I can't believe how childish you people are. Where does this attitude come from? No wonder you don't make $100k plus a year with such an attitude. You make bold judgements without any proof accusing me of making bold statements without any proof.

If you don't believe it's possible to make unlimited money from trading why are you here? How could I possibly be offended when I know the truth?

Dont get shirty, all Im saying is that posting proof is meaningless unless it is live trades called on a thread. We can all make up documents,show accounts etc. Come on prove it, I dare you,cal our some trades

Now that is a bit silly..no one is disputing your results..the whole point is to do a few live trades..so that perspective clients can ask you some simple questions..and judge for themselves..based on your answers

every financial institution offering services to the public will print the following..

past performance is not indicative of future performance

why do you not want to post a live trade as described..no one wants to see your setup..or indicators..just a simple chart..with your entry level..any timeframe you want..i really think that is a very simple request for someone who wants to sell something to others

just out of curiosity..does the term "bar count" mean anything to you..not being sarcastic..just wondering?

Last edited:
. . . You make bold judgements without any proof accusing me of making bold statements without any proof. . .
Hi 10%Club,
Personally, I don't have any particular issues with vendors and I don't share the same skeptical views expressed by some members here. That said, your claims are right up there with those who, as Lord F and others have pointed out, have been shown to be grade A horse manure. The point being that I'm not surprised some members have latched on to your comments here and demanded evidence. It's largely because of this sort of response over the years that has saved many gullible newbies who would otherwise easily be parted from their money. So, try not to take offence at the challenging posts and understand that members have good reason to question you. To your credit - well done for posting a statement - that's a positive start. Now, how about taking up Lúidín on his challenge?

If I may, I have a question of my own. Your profile says that you operate a PAMM account and that you have 60 clients. If I was one of your clients and I deposited £1,000 into your account on 1st January 2015 and, assuming I made no withdrawals and the profits were allowed to compound, would my account balance now stand at around £15,552.00 (less any fees)?
Tim.