The Safe trade

Gosh the tread moves fast, I went to sleep and look at this!
Ok ragpijin, first at all I am not confused, and know exactly what it is I asked - but it appear that the meaning of the word "average" is apparently beyond you.
Let me spell for you this trading business once and for all: you cannot buy success, and you cannot teach it - you've got to work damned hard at it, period. You see, you've got to have qualities to make it in this game, and sadly not everyone got that.
For me, anyone with a system which gives a positive expectancy and a 40% ratio of winning/total trades is a good trader; 50% is an exceptional one; 60% is a champion trader. Above that, and I take it all with a large pinch (a bucket preferably) of salt.
I am, of course, talking on "average". Sorry if I "confuse" you.
Everyonerich, if you have 100 millions to manage, you do what professional traders do: you trade futures!
Let me explain this for you: it is very well known that the Forex markets deals $1.3 trillion or so a day (depending on the speaker, the figure may vary, of course). But that is in total; of this, by and large, it is traded in the future markets - probably 8/10 of this figure if not more!
The rest of it is distributed between the brokers in the spot market - and of those there are quite a few out there!
I have checked on the prices of the different brokers (I'm not the only one who did this on this forum, others did it too) and not only they differ, they differ wildly at different times of the day - depending on the news coming out quite frequently.
But hey, guys, there is no such thing as stop hunting, is there?
Get out of here!

Eduardo.

I am Sorry Zeppo i didnt mean to say that you were confused..... i was just saying that win rate isnt that important.

I agree with what you said about needing to work hard, i think most success depends on the individual not the system or the teacher so much.

And if you don't trade through a dealing desk then there is no one to hunt your stops.... so the simple answer is to just use an ECN, there are quite few good ones that allow traders to trade small accounts.

Skype? Christ! I haven't used Skype for a couple of years. OK. I'll set up an account and get back to you.

buy sell zone

Rag... just to clarify then, in the sell zone (above the daily pivot) we are looking at other pre drawn S&R lines, fib lines and daily pivot lines as resistance, therefore looking to sell from a bounce off these back down? And in the lower part, lines are support hence looking to buy from bounce off in the up direction, all with confluence of course :cheesy:

Cheers

Ian

Rag... just to clarify then, in the sell zone (above the daily pivot) we are looking at other pre drawn S&R lines, fib lines and daily pivot lines as resistance, therefore looking to sell from a bounce off these back down? And in the lower part, lines are support hence looking to buy from bounce off in the up direction, all with confluence of course :cheesy:

Cheers

Ian

Yes Ian that's correct,

But you need to select which specific confluence you are going to be trading from first..... and follow these set ups consistently.

Otherwise you may get overwhelmed with all the different set ups that occur.
:)

hi zeppo thanks for your advice, i really appreciate it. however right now i only trade fx, i will need study the market movement of futures first if it would suitable trading exactly like fx. i will keep that in mind.. thx again :)

you're wellcome.

Eduardo.:D

OVERWHELMED!!!! Too late... hahaha

lol... Dont worry once you have taken all of the information in, you can then focus on selecting one specific set up that you feel comfortable using.

I will be adding a strategies section to the site over the coming weeks to give everyone some examples of how to come up with various methods of trading using the concepts that i teach.

Hopefully this will inspire people a bit when trying to create their own style.

I am disappointed to read this thread
You are still trying to convince people how good you think you are .
George
Hi Guys,

I have started this thread to give everyone an idea of how i trade.

I am a professional trader and i trade for myself, and my clients. I have also launched my website which is all 100% free and designed to explain in more detail how i trade, i made it to save myself explaining the same things over and over again!

I aim to use this thread to try and help as many new traders as i can become profitable.

The system that i use is called the "safe trade" because it gives extremely high probability set ups and big risk reward ratios.

I hope it can help some of you in your goal to become successful!

Disagree

I am disappointed to read this thread Jarratt.
You are still trying to convince people how good you think you are .
George

George, sorry mate, i totally disagree. Being a complete novice at this, i am grateful for the knowledge and time that Jarratt ( and others) shares with people like me. I don't care whether he is trying to prove something about himself or not, or whether he is trying to prove to you whether he is 'good' or not. I don't know him, never met him. What i will say, the knowledge i have gained from him and others like him is priceless, and with this and the other little snippets i'm picking up here and there, i hope myself one day to make a few quid and perhaps share my knowledge.

There are too many posts on this site from people trying to undermine others for simply sharing their knowledge and experience. Time maybe for the 'site monitors' ( or what ever it is they're called) to clamp down.

Cheers

Ian

George, sorry mate, i totally disagree. Being a complete novice at this, i am grateful for the knowledge and time that ( and others) shares with people like me. I don't care whether he is trying to prove something about himself or not, or whether he is trying to prove to you whether he is 'good' or not. I don't know him, never met him. What i will say, the knowledge i have gained from him and others like him is priceless, and with this and the other little snippets i'm picking up here and there, i hope myself one day to make a few quid and perhaps share my knowledge.

There are too many posts on this site from people trying to undermine others for simply sharing their knowledge and experience. Time maybe for the 'site monitors' ( or what ever it is they're called) to clamp down.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks Ian,

Like i have said before the aim isn't to prove how good i am or anything like that, because im not trying to get anything from people, the aim of this thread is simply to give new traders some education to help them on their way , and to tell them that my site is there if they want to take advantage of it. (because i have been at the beginning too, and know how hard it is to try and learn on your own)

If anyone disagrees that my methods work, they are entitled to carry on with their own thing,and start their own thread helping traders in their own way. but i have received numerous emails and messages from all over the world thanking me for the site and the education that i provide, so for those people i will carry on.:)

I hope all is well.. you have to understand..skepticism will always be there when you give something for free...I guess if you are here on the forum to give traders some free advise...go for it.. Try and formalize your posting a bit...
I have always appreciated the fact that traders try an help one another.. I myself have been trading for over 4 years now and am a full time trader...My Stratergies are well known on trade 2 win..
and we had a number of good traders an we used to live trade on this forum and I mean litterally...
Due to the sarcasm and continuous criticize of one's methods and strats...People left here and hence now everyone has stopped posting..I would like to start posting but...cos it gives me the community environment...

Good Luck.....
( The Best way to Trading and Life S T A R-
S--Situation- T--ask A-ction--Result... the only format human beings can understand..
Good luck with your trading..
Rav...

Strategy and methods?

Hi Rav, any chance of pointing me in the right direction to your method posts? Or even share one or two with me please ? I'm eager to gain as many methods as possible and try and put something together myself :)
Currently, as well as trying to follow Rags, safe trade, i'm also looking and watching other indicators to see what they do and how they work.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Rav, any chance of pointing me in the right direction to your method posts? Or even share one or two with me please ? I'm eager to gain as many methods as possible and try and put something together myself :)
Currently, as well as trying to follow Rags, safe trade, i'm also looking and watching other indicators to see what they do and how they work.

Cheers

Ian

Hi,submar1ney,

Welcome to this so called jungle of forex...
I don't know what your experience is an what you trading times are...
But I can give you a couple of pointers..I do not wish to disrupt this thread..so Pm me and I will send you a couple of things...
I don't sell anything...Cos trading make me enough money to be happy...Before anyone makes comments.....
Happy trading...
I might even start my own thread again...
Lets see...

Hi Jarett,

I hope all is well.. you have to understand..skepticism will always be there when you give something for free...I guess if you are here on the forum to give traders some free advise...go for it.. Try and formalize your posting a bit...
I have always appreciated the fact that traders try an help one another.. I myself have been trading for over 4 years now and am a full time trader...My Stratergies are well known on trade 2 win..
and we had a number of good traders an we used to live trade on this forum and I mean litterally...
Due to the sarcasm and continuous criticize of one's methods and strats...People left here and hence now everyone has stopped posting..I would like to start posting but...cos it gives me the community environment...

Good Luck.....
( The Best way to Trading and Life S T A R-
S--Situation- T--ask A-ction--Result... the only format human beings can understand..
Good luck with your trading..
Rav...

Thanks for those words Rav,

The negative posts can get you down sometimes, but its really great when you directly help another trader to turn things around, and receive all the positive stuff, which far outweighs the bad ... so ill definitely keep things going.

By the way don't worry about disrupting my thread, the idea isn't to make every one trade like me, its just to get as many new traders profitable as possible, so the more education that they can get, the better so im all for having experienced and profitable traders such as your self giving their tips etc...

Thanks again :)

Hi all,

Trading while working in an Full time employment:

I wanted to discuss this briefly, in the forex market things can get really exciting and in return your emotions can be very high .You have to understand the difference between a part-time and a full time job. The Full time job is one that puts the food on the table whereas your part-time job is the one which pays for your extra expenses. YOU MUST REMEMBER TO NEVER MIX THE 2.

I have heard many horror stories of demotions & disciplinary of people that have been in very good jobs. The regions of £40000-£70000 and how there whole life has gone down hill due to trading.

If trading takes over your life you have failed at the very instance. YOU HAVE TO CONTROL TRADING NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND
If you want to become a serious trader there is nothing to stop you but you should be able to use time management Principles and this will only come with a plan...

What is a plan? Over 50% Traders fail because they jump into this market without a plan and understanding of how this market works. Just because you get your first 15 trades right does not make you a trader. Now when you are in full time employment and trying to trade you are basically doing something wrong. hence the reason for minimizing the screens,Alt tab's sneaking out to speak to your broker to close the deal...I could name 100's of scenarios All of these have a negative impact and in the process you could loose the respect of fellow managers, colleagues etc

Also by law they could fire you because this is breach of contract an misuse of the internet policy at work..
ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO RISK THIS...THINK TWICE..

So now you will say that you have shown us the situation but what is the solution:

1. Planning your trading week on a Saturday

2. As a part time trader you should keep your trading between the hours of 5:00p.m and 2:00 a.m
Now you will say rav are you crazy....nope I am not. For Newbie’s in the market this is these are
The times when the market is less volatile and I call this technique night time trading. Can you be
Successful. Yes you can I have achieved quite good results trading only one pair between those
Times and that is the USD\JPY Pair.. There are certain strats that I will mention some time next
Week but it can be done.

3. Your objective needs to be decided in the plans...I will personalize some plans for you upon request but please don't expect them to be done straight away..

4. Realize the importance of your Full time job and remember that trading takes at least 2-3 years of hard work so till then you need your full time job to put food on the table.

Remember that your life is limited and has no guarantees the only guarantee is death.
The more you get involved in trading the more far away it will take you from your normal life so learn to tame you trading from the very beginning

I hope this little snippet was useful to all the new Forex traders out there.

Happy Trading
Rav

Jarratt, I remind you of your promise - but when I saw this post I realised it was all hot air. That was the disappointment.
I told you then and I tell you now, your system is BADLY flawed. No, this is not negativity, this is reality.
You know me, I am never negative about losses, only avoidable losses.
George
Thanks for those words Rav,

The negative posts can get you down sometimes, but its really great when you directly help another trader to turn things around, and receive all the positive stuff, which far outweighs the bad ... so ill definitely keep things going.

By the way don't worry about disrupting my thread, the idea isn't to make every one trade like me, its just to get as many new traders profitable as possible, so the more education that they can get, the better so im all for having experienced and profitable traders such as your self giving their tips etc...

Thanks again :)

Hi all,

Trading while working in an Full time employment:

I wanted to discuss this briefly, in the forex market things can get really exciting and in return your emotions can be very high .You have to understand the difference between a part-time and a full time job. The Full time job is one that puts the food on the table whereas your part-time job is the one which pays for your extra expenses. YOU MUST REMEMBER TO NEVER MIX THE 2.

I have heard many horror stories of demotions & disciplinary of people that have been in very good jobs. The regions of £40000-£70000 and how there whole life has gone down hill due to trading.

If trading takes over your life you have failed at the very instance. YOU HAVE TO CONTROL TRADING NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND
If you want to become a serious trader there is nothing to stop you but you should be able to use time management Principles and this will only come with a plan...

What is a plan? Over 50% Traders fail because they jump into this market without a plan and understanding of how this market works. Just because you get your first 15 trades right does not make you a trader. Now when you are in full time employment and trying to trade you are basically doing something wrong. hence the reason for minimizing the screens,Alt tab's sneaking out to speak to your broker to close the deal...I could name 100's of scenarios All of these have a negative impact and in the process you could loose the respect of fellow managers, colleagues etc

Also by law they could fire you because this is breach of contract an misuse of the internet policy at work..
ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO RISK THIS...THINK TWICE..

So now you will say that you have shown us the situation but what is the solution:

1. Planning your trading week on a Saturday

2. As a part time trader you should keep your trading between the hours of 5:00p.m and 2:00 a.m
Now you will say rav are you crazy....nope I am not. For Newbie’s in the market this is these are
The times when the market is less volatile and I call this technique night time trading. Can you be
Successful. Yes you can I have achieved quite good results trading only one pair between those
Times and that is the USD\JPY Pair.. There are certain strats that I will mention some time next
Week but it can be done.

3. Your objective needs to be decided in the plans...I will personalize some plans for you upon request but please don't expect them to be done straight away..

4. Realize the importance of your Full time job and remember that trading takes at least 2-3 years of hard work so till then you need your full time job to put food on the table.

Remember that your life is limited and has no guarantees the only guarantee is death.
The more you get involved in trading the more far away it will take you from your normal life so learn to tame you trading from the very beginning

I hope this little snippet was useful to all the new Forex traders out there.

Happy Trading
Rav

Hey what a great post,

I think many many people will be able to relate to this very important topic that often gets overlooked.
I agree that it is not plausible to start hoping that your new found trading career will put food on the table for you in the first couple of months, and its even worse if your trying to live off that new career.

If anyone does have a full time job right now, don't let that stop you learning, but at the same time try and fit your trading around your current work.... as Rav said it IS possible and there are many ways to go about it.....

He has very kindly offered to assist anyone that wants it with a trade plan, and remember my site is there for exactly the same purpose so id encourage you to take advantage of these options..... along with the many other great traders in this Forum who are good enough to help new traders out your possibilities are further extended.

Whatever you do don't get suckered into so called "systems" or "secrets" that many on-line vendors try to direct at new traders.... you simply don't need them, and they will NEVER live up to your expectations.

Jarratt, I remind you of your promise - but when I saw this post I realised it was all hot air. That was the disappointment.
I told you then and I tell you now, your system is BADLY flawed. No, this is not negativity, this is reality.
You know me, I am never negative about losses, only avoidable losses.
George

Thanks for your feed back, but im not trying to convince anyone of anything that i say or do.... they can visit the site and make their own minds up...... the purpose of this thread is merely to let people know that the site is out there.