The Safe trade

dont use Dukascopy or are you potential scammer? assume youre not.. then try to ask if Dukascopy pass your position to which bank? they DONT. they are operating within their 'market' & dont pass your order to banks worldwide.

high equity trader usually dont use ECN, they use STP.

What are you talking about?
Listen. If Ragpijin uses Dukascopy, then they must be good.
Ragpijin is a professional trader and he knows what he's talking about!

"...nobody wants to know what i've been through to get here today."

Well actually, I wouldn't mind knowing. 2 years full time trading and you've reached the dizzying heights of having to supplement your trading with teaching? That tells me your trading ability sucks. You have knowledge which is guaranteed! (your words) Great! So why don't you take your guaranteed knowledge and go and make some serious money?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

You can't do it so you teach it.

u think 40% annually is too low?

There are plenty of ways to improve your site, but I'm not going to mention them, because as I've said, there are already many other sites which are established and do it much better.

I think my reasoning is perfectly logical. I maintain that you are not a professional trader and that you've chosen instead to try and make money from a website which teaches people how to trade. You're making $1 a day from it at the moment? I believe you. In fact, I doubt whether you even make that much at the moment. But clearly you envisage the site growing, attracting more people and at that point you hope to monetize it in a more efficent way, affiliate links, fees for courses, etc. etc.

Does that logic seem more reasonable? If you're still confused, just get back to me and I'll explain further.

LOL .... i genuinely believe that you are just on this whole Forum to wind people up and annoy them!

I took a look at every other post you ever wrote on here on every other thread and all you ever do is criticise other people, no matter what they say!.... i don't even think that you agree with half the stuff you are even saying... its quite hilarious actually.:LOL:

quite hilarious actually.:LOL:

Well, not as hilarious as a 'Professional Trader' taking time out from his preofessional trading to create a website that he hopes will supplement his professional trading income. Now that is hilarious. :LOL:

Face it buddy. The game's up. Why don't you just admit it?
You're a professional Trader with clients? LOL.
Yeah right. And I'm the King of Spain.
Dream on boy. :LOL:

so i guess you'll be able to make more than 40% per year consistently i guess..

Who knows?
But I'm not the one professing to be a successful trader and trying to sell my valuable knowledge to suckers.

Like I said. There are them wot do and them wot teach.
You, clearly having failed at the former, are now interested only in the latter. :LOL:

Who knows?
But I'm not the one professing to be a successful trader and trying to sell my valuable knowledge to suckers.

Like I said. There are them wot do and them wot teach.
You, clearly having failed at the former, are now interested only in the latter. :LOL:

if there are clients give you 100million and can u dare to promise more than 40% annually? can u do it? since you said 40% per annum is too low.. :whistling

you said 40% per annum is too low.. :whistling

What I actually said was: 40% of f u c k a l l is er.... not very much.

And what I meant was (since you clearly didn't get it the first time) that 40% as a figure on its own is quite meaningless.

40% of WHAT? ... is the question. You started off with $100 in your account and two years later your trading skills have boosted it to $196 ?

Gee. I'm impressed. :sleep:

dont use Dukascopy or are you potential scammer? assume youre not.. then try to ask if Dukascopy pass your position to which bank? they DONT. they are operating within their 'market' & dont pass your order to banks worldwide.

high equity trader usually dont use ECN, they use STP.

Actually Dukascopy Use 4 primary sources for their liquidity:

Hotspot, Curren ex, I cap, and Lava.

Each one of these provides several interbank feeds..... and most other ECN brokers only use one of these sources for their liquidity.... so Dukascopy has one of the best liquidity in the market.

Actually an STP broker is not as good as an ECN because ECN's allow you to see the volume of orders at any given time on any given currencies.... in effect an STP is very similar to an ECN.... ultimately the main thing you want to avoid is a DD... as long as they dont have that.... the broker is usually OK.

Besides im not recommending Dukascopy in any way, the only reason i mentioned them was because mydimension asked me who i use.

Well, not as hilarious as a 'Professional Trader' taking time out from his preofessional trading to create a website that he hopes will supplement his professional trading income. Now that is hilarious. :LOL:

Face it buddy. The game's up. Why don't you just admit it?
You're a professional Trader with clients? LOL.
Yeah right. And I'm the King of Spain.
Dream on boy. :LOL:

See!?... brilliant.

Gosh the tread moves fast, I went to sleep and look at this!
Ok ragpijin, first at all I am not confused, and know exactly what it is I asked - but it appear that the meaning of the word "average" is apparently beyond you.
Let me spell for you this trading business once and for all: you cannot buy success, and you cannot teach it - you've got to work damned hard at it, period. You see, you've got to have qualities to make it in this game, and sadly not everyone got that.
For me, anyone with a system which gives a positive expectancy and a 40% ratio of winning/total trades is a good trader; 50% is an exceptional one; 60% is a champion trader. Above that, and I take it all with a large pinch (a bucket preferably) of salt.
I am, of course, talking on "average". Sorry if I "confuse" you.
Everyonerich, if you have 100 millions to manage, you do what professional traders do: you trade futures!
Let me explain this for you: it is very well known that the Forex markets deals $1.3 trillion or so a day (depending on the speaker, the figure may vary, of course). But that is in total; of this, by and large, it is traded in the future markets - probably 8/10 of this figure if not more!
The rest of it is distributed between the brokers in the spot market - and of those there are quite a few out there!
I have checked on the prices of the different brokers (I'm not the only one who did this on this forum, others did it too) and not only they differ, they differ wildly at different times of the day - depending on the news coming out quite frequently.
But hey, guys, there is no such thing as stop hunting, is there?
Get out of here!

Eduardo.

You can't do it so you teach it.

Please enlighten us as to the logic behind this statement. You seem to be saying that you can only teach something you're not very good at. Surely, then, everyone who goes to school, college, university is wasting their time, no? Being taught by teachers and professors who have no idea what they're talking about...

Also, by you're logic, you shouldn't be trading but teaching instead, being as you're so new to trading that you can't do it yourself yet. From what you've said you don't seem qualified to be making judgements on the quality of a training course or even any system because you haven't had time to give anything a chance to work yet.

Your comments about making money show that you're concentrated on one thing - making money, which is why you seem to find it so hard to believe that a successful trader would devote time and effort to helping others without recompense.

there are already many other sites which are established and do it much better.

Okay, support your argument then. What sites? Why are they better? Give specifics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh the tread moves fast, I went to sleep and look at this!
Ok ragpijin, first at all I am not confused, and know exactly what it is I asked - but it appear that the meaning of the word "average" is apparently beyond you.
Let me spell for you this trading business once and for all: you cannot buy success, and you cannot teach it - you've got to work damned hard at it, period. You see, you've got to have qualities to make it in this game, and sadly not everyone got that.
For me, anyone with a system which gives a positive expectancy and a 40% ratio of winning/total trades is a good trader; 50% is an exceptional one; 60% is a champion trader. Above that, and I take it all with a large pinch (a bucket preferably) of salt.
I am, of course, talking on "average". Sorry if I "confuse" you.
Everyonerich, if you have 100 millions to manage, you do what professional traders do: you trade futures!
Let me explain this for you: it is very well known that the Forex markets deals $1.3 trillion or so a day (depending on the speaker, the figure may vary, of course). But that is in total; of this, by and large, it is traded in the future markets - probably 8/10 of this figure if not more!
The rest of it is distributed between the brokers in the spot market - and of those there are quite a few out there!
I have checked on the prices of the different brokers (I'm not the only one who did this on this forum, others did it too) and not only they differ, they differ wildly at different times of the day - depending on the news coming out quite frequently.
But hey, guys, there is no such thing as stop hunting, is there?
Get out of here!

Eduardo.

hi zeppo thanks for your advice, i really appreciate it. however right now i only trade fx, i will need study the market movement of futures first if it would suitable trading exactly like fx. i will keep that in mind.. thx again :)

Please enlighten us as to the logic behind this statement. You seem to be saying that you can only teach something you're not very good at. Surely, then, everyone who goes to school, college, university is wasting their time, no? Being taught by teachers and professors who have no idea what they're talking about...

Also, by you're logic, you shouldn't be trading but teaching instead, being as you're so new to trading that you can't do it yourself yet. From what you've said you don't seem qualified to be making judgements on the quality of a training course or even any system because you haven't had time to give anything a chance to work yet.

Your comments about making money show that you're concentrated on one thing - making money, which is why you seem to find it so hard to believe that a successful trader would devote time and effort to helping others without recompense.

Okay, support your argument then. What sites? Why are they better? Give specifics.

Which other sites? Jesus! Where would I start? They're all better!! LOL. But seriously, just Google, like I did, and you'll see what I did. As soon as I post a link, you'll say I'm affiliated to the site. So I won't. But go ahead, please, just use Google. Go on... you know you want to.

Going back to the teaching topic. There are teachers, and... there are teachers. Now, I don't know which educational establishment you attended (if any) but some of the teachers at my old school would have made a pile of horse s h i t look intelligent in comparison. We had an English teacher who was a wannabbee author, who only ever got published in the school magazine, a gym teacher who thought he was a professional footballer, but his only real attributes were that he had a loud voice and he was twice the size of any boys, so he could push them out of the way (his tackling style), a Geography teacher who, in his head was Scott of the Antarctic, yet he'd never left the country... I could go on, but you might be getting the message here that not all teachers are good teachers.

Now, lets talk about teachers who did know what they were talking about. My maths teacher, very nice bloke, passionate about his subject, but the strange thing was, he wasn't a wannabbe nobel prize-winning theorem buster, and then there was My Physics Teacher, he knew so much about physics, I swear I believe his head could have just exploded, but he never seemed to have any pretensions to splitting the atom in his lunch break, or inventing cold fusion. Then there was my Chemistry teacher - no wait. forget him, I just remembered, he was an a r s e h o l e.

See, here's the thing which really gets up my nose. You see it time and time and time again on the Net. It's people who present themselves as teachers, mentors, educators who describe in glowing terms their huge and profitable experience in the field, purely in order to establish some credibility, before they hit the sucker with the fee.

It's just so tiring. I wish people would just give it a rest. They are so f u c k i n' transparent, it's untrue. It would be hysterically funny if it weren't so bloody sad. And what's even sadder, is the millions of sucker who are taken in time and time again, and hand over their cash to these self-styled gurus, for their s h i t systems.

Which other sites? Jesus! Where would I start? They're all better!! LOL. But seriously, just Google, like I did, and you'll see what I did. As soon as I post a link, you'll say I'm affiliated to the site. So I won't. But go ahead, please, just use Google. Go on... you know you want to.

Going back to the teaching topic. There are teachers, and... there are teachers. Now, I don't know which educational establishment you attended (if any) but some of the teachers at my old school would have made a pile of horse s h i t look intelligent in comparison. We had an English teacher who was a wannabbee author, who only ever got published in the school magazine, a gym teacher who thought he was a professional footballer, but his only real attributes were that he had a loud voice and he was twice the size of any boys, so he could push them out of the way (his tackling style), a Geography teacher who, in his head was Scott of the Antarctic, yet he'd never left the country... I could go on, but you might be getting the message here that not all teachers are good teachers.

Now, lets talk about teachers who did know what they were talking about. My maths teacher, very nice bloke, passionate about his subject, but the strange thing was, he wasn't a wannabbe nobel prize-winning theorem buster, and then there was My Physics Teacher, he knew so much about physics, I swear I believe his head could have just exploded, but he never seemed to have any pretensions to splitting the atom in his lunch break, or inventing cold fusion. Then there was my Chemistry teacher - no wait. forget him, I just remembered, he was an a r s e h o l e.

See, here's the thing which really gets up my nose. You see it time and time and time again on the Net. It's people who present themselves as teachers, mentors, educators who describe in glowing terms their huge and profitable experience in the field, purely in order to establish some credibility, before they hit the sucker with the fee.

It's just so tiring. I wish people would just give it a rest. They are so f u c k i n' transparent, it's untrue. It would be hysterically funny if it weren't so bloody sad. And what's even sadder, is the millions of sucker who are taken in time and time again, and hand over their cash to these self-styled gurus, for their s h i t systems.

i do refund.. :p

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/649120-post38.html

Now you know about the exception to the rule then ;)

It's been a pleasure...

LOL... i couldn't actually be bothered to read all that, something about teachers blah blah.. but the second to last paragraph made me actually laugh out loud.

and the person you are accusing of being me is called phil ( the web designer ) and no he cant trade .... but i obviously don't expect you to believe that!

Also id like to offer you the opportunity of any one on one coaching that you would like... i will help you get to where you want to be in your trading.