The Safe trade

Ragpijin. Take a wander over to Learn to Trade Stocks, Forex, Derivatives, and Commodities - InformedTrades to see how a real pro puts together a Trading site.
After you've done that, go and take a look at your own little site again.
Laughable isn't it?

Hello again, i was starting to miss your valuable feedback. :)

Thanks for the site, and the tips i will do everything i can to incorporate the useful features found on your wonderful example site , into my own modest offering.

Please keep the feedback coming so that i can try and give everyone the things that will help them the most!

J

Thanks for the site, and the tips i will do everything i can to incorporate the useful features found on your wonderful example site , into my own modest offering.

What we have here is a classic T2W case of "PEARLS before SWINE", someone posts something relatively useful, and they are immediately attacked by a bunch of ignorant numpty peasants. Just because you didnt give em every last nut and bolt of a system that'll allow em to jack in the cleaning job at maccy D's they're throwing their toys out of the pram :LOL:

As to the example of a pro trading site, jesus christ theres some regurgitated low grade nonsense punted out on that particular site in the name of trading education. In the words of the immortal Frank Zappa, "we gotta come up with some new ****, that ****in ****s been rubbed in the ****in ground"

Someone needs to keep the sheep ignorant and that guy does one hell of a job, but perhaps its time to come up with some new ****, people arent really that dumb... are they ?

I was gonna start posting trades and strategies on here because I liked the title safe trade..I am not bothered about the site....but looking at these comments it makes me think..where are the adults..
Why do you guys care about the site..
I can tell you one thing for sure you're trading life is only a year at a max you dont wanna learn..just wanna criticize...Please try and post something helpful..instead of ..trying to dig dirt....
If I was the moderator I would ban such people...

Good luck my dimension...
But you aint gonna get far with this attitude.....
Dont feel like posting now....

I am going to start my own moderated thread from next week..

YOU WANNA LAUGH....YOU MAKE 10MILLION A YEAR AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE MY DIMENSION THAN COME HERE AND POST STUPID COMMENTS LIKE THIS YOU ARE DISGRACEFUL....10m year now that is definitely laughable

hi all i have come to this thread late..
i have found Rags and Ravs postings very useful. i have visited rags site and as im new to this business i have found it very useful..
although you lost me on the market flow section intrepretation. but im learning and im happy for the xperience.
keep going do not get detracted by the foolish and negative comments, these are often born out feelings of inferiority.. after all 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..'

Ragpijin. Take a wander over to Learn to Trade Stocks, Forex, Derivatives, and Commodities - InformedTrades to see how a real pro puts together a Trading site.
After you've done that, go and take a look at your own little site again.
Laughable isn't it?

MyDimension.

Why do you persist with posting? I've quickly glanced through the many posts on this thread and every one that you have posted contains similar content.

OK... I think anyone reading this knows by now that you have a problem with this individual and his site. But let others make up their own minds. The last time I looked this was a public BB where everyone could post. Unless I have missed something this guy is not actually selling anything but instead wants to post and apparently help others. I haven't checked out his site so won't comment on that but that doesn't matter. If he breaks any rules of this site, I'm sure the moderators will step in. Until then, if this individual (or his site) continues to upset you then stop reading this thread. Simple!!!

People want to help others for many reasons. I know of a very successful trader who also tries to help those who are trying to learn about Trading. He does it for personal satisfaction and not personal gain. Maybe this guy is the same.

MyDimension, would you like some babe? :LOL:

Attachments

• babe.JPG
    babe.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 154
How wonderful it is to be getting so much positive feedback from my fellow investors.
rav700 wishes me luck, and congratulates me on making 10m per year, zupcon, a Veteran Member takes time out after having his nappy changed to comment on my inimitable style, hairyman still finds time to post even though he admits to feelings of inferiority, Chorlton (another Veteran) hasn't seen Ragpijin's site but feels like commenting anyway, (go for it Chorlton), and to top it all off, everyonerich is offering to set me up for some sex with his sisters! Amazing! Thanks you guys. You're the salt of the earth. Utterly f u c k i n brainless obviously, but hey, that's no big deal eh?

Look guys, i've been 'involved' with this thread since the start and i was hoping to learn how to trade. I have learnt a fair bit BUT i need more tuition. I am very grateful to those that have passed on their knowledge so far, but i think things are going too far now and the purpose of this thread is being diverted to wasting time over idiots that just seem to want to make trouble (mydimension?) Did i actually read somewhere that he was 50 years old? If my dad acted like that i'd disown him!

Anyway, back to the point... can i ask politely that this thread gets back on track so i can learn how to trade. I'm keen, i want to learn, my budget / bank is only small but i'm patient, and fairly disciplined. I just need the knowledge and tools.

Cheers guys

Ian

Look guys, i've been 'involved' with this thread since the start and i was hoping to learn how to trade. I have learnt a fair bit BUT i need more tuition. I am very grateful to those that have passed on their knowledge so far, but i think things are going too far now and the purpose of this thread is being diverted to wasting time over idiots that just seem to want to make trouble (mydimension?) Did i actually read somewhere that he was 50 years old? If my dad acted like that i'd disown him!

Anyway, back to the point... can i ask politely that this thread gets back on track so i can learn how to trade. I'm keen, i want to learn, my budget / bank is only small but i'm patient, and fairly disciplined. I just need the knowledge and tools.

Cheers guys

Ian

pm me if you need more information.

Cheers guys

Ian

Then do as we all did - get some good books on the subject, read the posts in this (and others) forums, paper trade for a while, and get ready for some pain...baby!
I am 47 years old, and my wife had two kids two months ago.
Go on, disown me, big mouth! Were you in my country I'd say:"I p**s on you and you would finally smell like a man"!
Haven't you got a bit to learn, have you? How about being polite?:mad:

Eduardo.:((n)

Lets talk about safe trading:
My definition of Safe trading is trading without being blind.
What is Blind Trading if you are new to the forex market. it takes you only 3 months to become
Blind yes and that is true because nearly 80% of your trades will be followed due to the following
1.Because I think so
2.Because Very good traders say so
3.Because the news reporters say so
4.Because it is my lucky day
5.Because everyone is doing so

You can only take a trade if you KNOW SO.

I will give you a nice example if you had to go from London to Scotland the journey time is 5.5 hours
So what are the most common things you check before you leave from your house
A. Pressure in the Tyres
B.Petrol\ Diesel
C.Weather Conditions
D.Money in your Wallet
These objectives come automatically when you are going on a long journey.

So why do we not apply the logic of the same to trading:

A. What is the day going to be like hence what is the trend like.
B. What are the important Events of the Day
C . A question and answer that why should I trade today
D. what is the Fundamental view of a particular currency for the day
E. Most importantly Have a look at market closing sentiments for the previous day.

Taking an entry without any logical reason is suicide
What I want to cover in my next topic is fixing and improving a strategy.
Remember Currently I am going through topics so you understand the base and I want to help you prepare your grounding.

TOP TIP OF THE DAY:
When you are trading try to avoid impact of fundamentals on scalping trades as this can severely hurt the physchology of trading

Good Luck to all
Happy Trading
Rav

Then do as we all did - get some good books on the subject, read the posts in this (and others) forums, paper trade for a while, and get ready for some pain...baby!
I am 47 years old, and my wife had two kids two months ago.
Go on, disown me, big mouth! Were you in my country I'd say:"I p**s on you and you would finally smell like a man"!
Haven't you got a bit to learn, have you? How about being polite?:mad:

Eduardo.:((n)

On the contrary Zep, i feel you've missed my point. I'm saying, it is easy to get distracted by the 'negative' posts on here trying to undermine Rag and what he (and others) is willing to do for a novice like me who is willing to learn. I'm merely saying, forget about these people who post such negativity because they obviously have a bee in their bonnet about something. Maybe they were once successful but lost it all because they never took the advice of the experience on this forum hahahaha :D As for being polite... ahem... i quote from my last post...

'Anyway, back to the point... can i ask politely that this thread gets.......' :cheesy:

I have bought books, read this forum etc, but Rag offered his help too by starting this thread. However it is being disrupted by the odd individual.

Cheers