T2W Forex Contest - Week 6

OK, who's the wiseguy that sent Mr. Voodooman to the live calls thread??

I owe ya one!

Peter

23/06/2011 01:20:41 23/06/2011 01:24:11 GBP/USD Buy 9 1.61165 1.61106 -53.1 -$531.00 0.00

Huhu, it happened again :( I'm probably done for this week

Nice trading fellas.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, who is davidesassi? It's only Wednesday, and he's already almost uncatchable.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, who is davidesassi? It's only Wednesday, and he's already almost uncatchable.

fooooooooffff, foooooooooooooooffff,foooooooooooooooffffff.
There's a new BSD in town and his name is davideassi!!!:LOL:

which is still the high of day

If the monkeys had followed your trades they would now have enough to buy 200,000 individual bananas. Look how your call, to the very minute, of the high of this market has been overlooked. I am telling you that you are wasting your time!

Don't bother with this lot. SOCRATES was banned for making correct live calls and telling the truth. Read the "Hidden Secret Agenda" thread to learn why.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/25478-hidden-secret-agenda.html

In all this there is a concentrated unruly mob.

What is the reason for this mob and who is the mob leader and who is backing the mob leader ?

If the monkeys had followed your trades they would now have enough to buy 200,000 individual bananas. Look how your call, to the very minute, of the high of this market has been overlooked. I am telling you that you are wasting your time!

Don't bother with this lot. SOCRATES was banned for making correct live calls and telling the truth. Read the "Hidden Secret Agenda" thread to learn why.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/25478-hidden-secret-agenda.html

In all this there is a concentrated unruly mob.

What is the reason for this mob and who is the mob leader and who is backing the mob leader ?

:LOL: oh do shut up! go fiddle with your foil hat or do something useful with your spare time :whistling

go on, shoo!

Day 4 and we have a new leader, Lightning McQueen, can he hold out for the rest of the week?

Week 6 - Day 4.jpg

A few updates today:

- We now list the source of the trade on your history of closed positions. This is based on how you opened the position (rather than how you closed it). Currently the only options are "Web" and "MT4", but there's a new one coming real soon!
- Stops/limits on partial closures, the quantity field on these delayed orders always say "all", this is in-line with brokers such as FXCM, who don't allow partial stop/limit orders.
- Any account set to private had a bug where the account owner couldn't see the activity on their account - this is now fixed.

Next week we're adding a twist to the contest too. You didn't think we were going to keep it the same every week, did you?! ;)

The final update of the competition leaderboard for the week before the winner is announced.
Back leading the field once again is davidesassi, can he be caught.....possibly.....everything is to play for!

Week 6 - Day 5.jpg