My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't argue with his results yet.

I'm with de leaopard and scose on this - there's no denying the Pips!

:eek:

Unfortunately I can, and there is.

Is it really possible that people can be so blind?

I tell you what WalterMittyScammers, some people are just going to waste their money. They must have a need to give it away or something.

I suppose it might as well be to you, you at least put in more effort than the usual vendor with your "live trades" :rolleyes:. Not very good with your explanations when challenged, but nobody could be in your position after all.

Don't mention me again and I'll leave you alone to get on with your sucker harvesting in peace.

So if they're going to go down I suppose you're wondering why I don't sell? Id be quite a few pips up already?

Well there's the thing, I have this strange quirk. I will not sell what I believe is a rising market (daily/weekly trend) Call me old fashioned, but thats just the way it is. Why? because as you have seen last week, even if you are wrong with your price, you are still right with the trend and most trades - even bad ones, can be turned round if you use your SL sensibly - after all on occassion thats what its there for. The reverse of this is not true however. Sell a rising market from a bad price and you could blink and lose half your account in an hour. Thats precisely how new traders do in fact do that as they very often completely misjudge their margins into the bargain...

Anyway for now Im still here - today at least. all three look like they are going up still right now. My take is that they will probably go down in the short term - its just a question of which support level they eventually hit before turning again - you know BS, that CONSOLIDATION/ACCUMULATION Bullsh!t?

So for the record here are my support levels for these three right now:

Cable
Short support at 15945
Firmer at 15890
Solid at 15870
Buy it, you dummy at: 15755

Aussie:

Short support at 0.9000
Firmer at 0.9870
Solid at 0.9820
Buy it, you fool at: 0.9766

Fiber:

Short support at 1.3982
Firmer at : 1.3920
Buy it, you cretanous fruit fly at: 13750

Last edited:
:eek:

Unfortunately I can, and there is.

Is it really possible that people can be so blind?

I tell you what WalterMittyScammers, some people are just going to waste their money. They must have a need to give it away or something.

I suppose it might as well be to you, you at least put in more effort than the usual vendor with your "live trades" :rolleyes:. Not very good with your explanations when challenged, but nobody could be in your position after all.

Don't mention me again and I'll leave you alone to get on with your sucker harvesting in peace.

De bandit - I presume you refer to me as a sucker? I've not bought anything so does that make me a sucker - all I am doing is following WT who has a proven record on pips gain. Even the mighty Lord Flash has acknowledged this. Whether I choose to follow what he has to say or not is down to me. Being new to T2W I'm following a few threads as I learn more about trading - some are good - some not good and some just completely beyond me. If I post I try to do it objectively - it is clear that a number of you don't like WT and I'm not his clone, ghandi, employee etc but he does produce results and has evidenced that on these pages hasn't he?

got these the wrong way round just re-edited

So Aussie has found v temp support just above this

Short support at 0.9000
Firmer at 0.9870
Solid at 0.9820
Buy it, you fool at: 0.9766

but the jury's still out at the mo, could go down to the next level at .70 ish

Use aussie as your cue for the other 2

So if they're going to go down I suppose you're wondering why I don't sell? Id be quite a few pips up already?

Well there's the thing, I have this strange quirk. I will not sell what I believe is a rising market (daily/weekly trend) Call me old fashioned, but thats just the way it is. Why? because as you have seen last week, even if you are wrong with your price, you are still right with the trend and most trades - even bad ones, can be turned round if you use your SL sensibly - after all on occassion thats what its there for. The reverse of this is not true however. Sell a rising market from a bad price and you could blink and lose half your account in an hour. Thats precisely how new traders do in fact do that as they very often completely misjudge their margins into the bargain...

Last edited:
Cheers - lets agree to differ on the evidence unless I'm clearly missing something - WT has posted open, S/l and T/P. Regards

No problem. If you're thinking of following along though, I'd go back very carefully over this thread first. I think you might be missing something.

No problem. If you're thinking of following along though, I'd go back very carefully over this thread first. I think you might be missing something.

To find the third question, firstly you are given the answer which is always "Da Bandit", then you have to search for the question to the answer.

Third question "Its da Bandit"

To find the third question, firstly you are given the answer which is always "Da Bandit", then you have to search for the question to the answer.

I will accept your invitation and attempt to find the question for which the answer is "It's de Bandit!".

Q: Who is a successful trader and not a third-rate internet marketeer hoping to make a few quid off gullible newbies?

A: It's de Bandit!

Q: Who is exposing nonsense rather than spreading it?

Q: Who does your wife far better than you can thanks to superior technique and far larger equipment?

All correct, but was one of these the question you had in mind?

I will accept your invitation and attempt to find the question for which the answer is "It's de Bandit!".

Q: Who is a successful trader and not a third-rate internet marketeer hoping to make a few quid off gullible newbies?

Q: Who is exposing nonsense rather than spreading it?

Q: Who does your wife far better than you can thanks to superior technique and far larger equipment?

All correct, but was one of these the question you had in mind?

Out of order:mad:

i think the motive of this forum is to discuss regarding live trades of wt
i hope everybody should accept and agree.
so please discuss only those things like real time trades are taken and reason for to take and how to move further
of course it has been already checked by lord flash
so let us not deviate from
regards

Last edited:
You obviously don'y know a T2W lulzy thread hijacking when you see one.

And on that note
i think the motive of this forum is to discuss regarding live trades of wt
i hope everybody should accept and agree.
so please discuss only those things like real time trades are taken and reason for to take and how to move further
of course it has been already checked by lord flash
so let us not deviate from
regards

σ

Status
Not open for further replies.