My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that prove.

Iown the lease of Liverpool beetham tower. Look.
westtower2.jpg

Its my place. I built it myself with a workforce of 35, designed the studios myself after I moved down from Simonswood near Kirby. My partner was the guy who managed Genesis and Phil Collins ( still does), The money came from one of Genesis overseas penison funds

and you point is?

Its a matter of public record, not a "scose keeps saying it so it must be true" event. Thats my point. When I say something here, not only is it true, but it can be proved to be true - difficult to argue with that - but knock yourself out as usual

If anyones interested these are "flag/momentum trades" - look at the 4hr charts. Can be limited though at the top of the range

Stories are good... :)
Why don't you guys just come back half a year later and check the results? More respect to others... we are just nicknames but don't act like that....

Eh? tldr...anyhow, only interested in discussing trading etc..wtf would I be interested in your stories? We've probably all got tons of them..most of us just don't want to name drop and bore people fookin rigid ...

Sorry did I hear you say "bore people rigid"?

Its a matter of public record, not a "scose keeps saying it so it must be true" event. Thats my point. When I say something here, not only is it true, but it can be proved to be true - difficult to argue with that - but knock yourself out as usual

:LOL:

You have a strange definition of "proof" - you haven't proved anything, just made a claim and posted an article. Please explain what has been proven, and how.

Nobody cares anyway Walter - it is your dodgy trading stories that bother people. Go on, tell us one of those :LOL:.

Come on FX he's been picking up pips. Takes more risk that I would personally (given my wafer thin budget lol) but you can't argue with his results yet.

I'm with de leaopard and scose on this - there's no denying the Pips! Not quite worked out the SL strategy but to cover myself I use MM based on max SL of 150 over 3 trades as they all have $ in common - so 2% MM is 0.67% per trade based on SL of 150. So far so good but I think it will take some time to grow at that rate .... but growing it is. Cheers

I'm with de leaopard and scose on this - there's no denying the Pips! Not quite worked out the SL strategy but to cover myself I use MM based on max SL of 150 over 3 trades as they all have $ in common - so 2% MM is 0.67% per trade based on SL of 150. So far so good but I think it will take some time to grow at that rate .... but growing it is. Cheers

Yeh well as you've probably guessed, you may have to end up following me on twitter only like everybody else. I'm just having a bit of fun here before I decide to leave you all to your little corner of the Intraweb where the lultzers can continue with their stuff ad nauseam. Twitter is growing very fast and is much simpler to operate. Copying the trades to here hasn't really served any purpose - although I had thought that a forum about trading might have been appropriate, but then as I keep saying Ive been wrong before...

Yeh well as you've probably guessed, you may have to end up following me on twitter only like everybody else. I'm just having a bit of fun here before I decide to leave you all to your little corner of the Intraweb where the lultzers can continue with their stuff ad nauseam. Twitter is growing very fast and is much simpler to operate. Copying the trades to here hasn't really served any purpose - although I had thought that a forum about trading might have been appropriate, but then as I keep saying Ive been wrong before...

Stop being a queer and put up with the flaming

Stop being a queer and put up with the flaming

Anyway for now Im still here - today at least. all three look like they are going up still right now. My take is that they will probably go down in the short term - its just a question of which support level they eventually hit before turning again - you know BS, that CONSOLIDATION/ACCUMULATION Bullsh!t?

So for the record here are my support levels for these three right now:

Cable
Short support at 15945
Firmer at 15890
Solid at 15870
Buy it, you dummy at: 15755

Aussie:

Short support at 0.9000
Firmer at 0.9870
Solid at 0.9820
Buy it, you fool at: 0.9766

Fiber: