My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting 3 x 1/3 postion sizes orders as follows: eur/usd long entry order at: 13922. cable long entry order: 15835. aud/usd long entry order at 0.9832. All will have 125 SL and 150 PL initially and will advise of any tweaks to these orders in due course.. See you tomorrow

Closest I got to any of these was aussie which came down to 0.9888 although we have seen 100 pip odd retractions from the very top which is likely for the moment as much as these strong bull markets will give.

I have therefore taken off these orders (although doubtless they would be filled in time) and will re-look at the markets as I see them today. Will advise later

Setting 3 x 1/3 postion sizes orders as follows: eur/usd long entry order at: 13922. cable long entry order: 15835. aud/usd long entry order at 0.9832. All will have 125 SL and 150 PL initially and will advise of any tweaks to these orders in due course.. See you tomorrow

Last edited:
Looking to rebuy at lower price again. Shame I didn't leave my original PL to take +40 pips but there you go

kind of hoping this goes down to 0.9900 or below and fiber nearer to 1.4000 now, but could be wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.