My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late in today as I had things to do this morning elsewhere. As you may know, I left my 2 trades overnight from Friday through Mon mornings Asian session and as we stand the eur/usd trade got taken out in the overnight selloff of the dollar for -125 pips, but the aussie is still running and for now I am still looking for a turnaround back up to the 0.9900 area and beyond. My ultimate goal on both these pairs is to trade them back up to 140, euro and 1:1 aussie or near to. At the moment, the eur/gbp has reached an oversold bearish divergence on the weekly chart and in my opinion will retrace for a while. So using this a correlator, it may well be cable now which takes the lead against the USD during the course of this week, but I believe all three usd pairs will resume their relentless pursuit of the dollar regardless. This tracement is basically a big buying opportunity. Either way I will ceratinly be buying either fiber or cable soon from these great prices. As it happens, I turned on CBNC for about 15 mins this morning only to hear yet another senior analyst saying these exact words "buy on pullbacks". When the full extent of Bernanke's new QE becomes apparent, it will be another fresh rout on the Dollar.

For myself though, if you want to follow this weeks trading progress and end result, you will have to turn now to my blog on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wirraltraders

I'm afraid I have decided as I said last week, to leave you to the sparkling wit and stunning techincal analysis of such as "Beaky and De Bandit" T2W's very own "odd couple"

So its been fun, but copying my twitter trades to here (even though it is touted as a "trading forum") is really not achieving anything except some occassional amusing interludes mainly instigated by others who appear to have other agendas.

Finally I did promise to post last week's results, which were fortunately positive and put some more pips on the slate after the previous week, which was b/e so here are last weeks results and running totals:

=======================================================================
Ok, so last weeks running total since I started posting live trades on my Twitter blog on 17th June (and duplicated here also since 14th Sept) was: +2440 pips.

One last stat that Lord Flash asked for is the number of pips posted specifically on T2W since I started this thread on 14th Sept - and that is a total of +668 pips.

Bye

What a crock of sh1t.

I prefer this...Awh! look at the ickle baby chickens looking for someone else to follow..Twit..Twit...jog on..

Baby%20chickens.jpg

"Beaky and De Bandit" T2W's very own "odd couple"

I liked this bit though.....

I couldn't be bothered with the other 113 pages. I hope I'm not missing out. I suspect the answer is I'm not.

I liked this bit though.....

I couldn't be bothered with the other 113 pages. I hope I'm not missing out. I suspect the answer is I'm not.

Allow me to summarise:

Muppet turns up hoping to get subscribers, presumably because he doesn't actually make any money from trading. Sends dodgy PMs, including some to BS. Muppet rumbled.

Muppet starts laughable "live" thread in hope of luring suckers.

Muppet's nonsense exposed thanks to diligence of some members such as BS and also to obviousness of nonsense.

Muppet realises suckers not biting.

Muppet goes off in huff, doubtless to reappear in a few months under new name.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.