Jdtrader - day trading

Just a recap on my trading.

I'm only trading Forex on Oanda and only GBP/USD.

Trying to build a balance from pennies and that is real money, blew my account down to 92 pence and thats UK sterling £0.92.

You can track my progress on myfxbook link below.

So my account stood at £0.92 11th May 2010
Deposited £20.00 17th May 2010
Balance £20.92

Trading:
Mon 17th 2010 - Not a good start was trading the evening U.S session and lost £3.97 :mad:. Balance down to £16.95.
Tue 18th May 2010 - Really got stuck in setting up my charts :smart:. Turned it around and made £6.83, balance £23.78
Wed 19th May 2010 - Today dipped in and out while doing other things today but still made it an up day +£3.79. Balance £27.57
Thur & Fri not sure if I will be trading as I'll be working nights :sleep:.

So after blowing £3.97 on Monday I got back £10.62 not bad I think :clap:

Lets see if I can get to £100 :?:

Don't trade when your ill

Was supposed to be at work but caught a bug from the kids, 5.20am throwing up down the toilet. Lovely

8.30am runny No.2's oh what a day :cry:

So between my toilet visits I thought :idea: lets trade

I had 9 trades overall with a nice start but got hit 3 times keeping me below start balance for the day. Just now finished up 64pence :rolleyes: Well profit is a profit :LOL:

Not my day so off now and no Friday trading for me, see you all Monday

Balance
Start £27.57
End £28.21
(y)

Doubled account balance in 4 Days

Yes I last posted no trading for Friday but just stating to feel better this morning so got up to do some early trades.

By the way the wife has the bug now lol

Did 11 trades this morning with ONLY one losing trade :cool:
10 winning trades to boost my account by £6.79
Account Balance £34.04

On Monday's trading my account was down to £16.95 but now on Friday my account is £34.04 just over doubling my account in 4 days

I have at last found a way of trading that suits me but lets see what next weeks trading brings. If I have really turned the curve lets see if I can get to the first goal of £100 and hope this is not just a good run.

Have a good weekend