JDTRADER £50 to Financial Freedom

I understand why you want to start with Oanda... just can't udnerstand why you want to change once you're up to £3k?

I want to be able to spread bet and trade Indices, Commodities and Forex. Forex being my main trading focus but trades come along in the FTSE and Commodities which require a bigger trade balance to cope with the margin requirements.

I want to be able to spread bet and trade Indices, Commodities and Forex. Forex being my main trading focus but trades come along in the FTSE and Commodities which require a bigger trade balance to cope with the margin requirements.

Try Capital Spreads over CMC once you hit your target. Tighter spreads, cheaper financing, etc

Try Capital Spreads over CMC once you hit your target. Tighter spreads, cheaper financing, etc

Yeah Capital Spreads are good for spreads, traded £50 on there last week taking it up to £118.70

But had issues with the platform freezing and the charts are basic.

Good support and I had no slippage.

Oanda platform is old but its great to customize how you want your trading desk. CMC's Market Maker Desktop platform goes further on being able to customize. But CMC is is moving their platform to its new Web based platform which is no comparison to the old desktop version,

Seems to the trend now with brokers for web based platforms and basic charts