My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
back now - really still like the look of the aussie have bought again at 0.9905. If I decide not to close before the markets close tonight, I will hold until later Monday, so setting longer SL of 125 and PL at +90

Chest out walking eagle...plod on...

water-walking-eagle.jpg

Re: Chest out walking eagle...plod on...

Up at 5.30 am?

This must be very important to you. But that is a lovely pic, thanks, good photography..

Up at 5.30 am?

This must be very important to you. But that is a lovely pic, thanks, good photography..

Looks like it was posted at 10.27 am, not 5.30.

It's not necessarily important to him, maybe he just likes exposing scammers. It might be fun for him.

Up at 5.30 am?

Well bless my cotton socks, Walking Eagle gets his times wrong...who'd have thunk it eh...Minutes...hours...pffttt!! ;)

Somehow I knew that beaky would call on his mentor and soul mate, the foul mouthed Bandit for back up.

You two should run off and get married. What with bandits "sparkling wit" and beakys "stunning ability" its a winning combination.

Or maybe a double act?
Fur coat / no knickers?

Or maybe

All mouth and trousers?

I'm sensing that the question to the answer will now be very close...

Somehow I knew that beaky would call on his mentor and soul mate, the foul mouthed Bandit for back up.

You two should run off and get married. What with bandits "sparkling wit" and beakys "stunning ability" its a winning combination.

Or maybe a double act?
Fur coat / no knickers?

Or maybe

All mouth and trousers?

I'm sensing that the question to the answer will now be very close...

Jeremy, I'm surprised you've got time to answer, are you in between coffee breaks whilst mentoring your students on their weekend courses at "Five Oaks" in Burton. How many this weekend Walking Eagle, how many lives have you changed around??...

"Whether you attend personally or take the course by Webinar. you will join my many other traders who are now making consistently successful trades on a weekly basis, completely changing their lives around..."

I see yout tw@tter followers have grown to 88 this week, strip out the local butcher, baker, candlestick maker that must have grown by what...zero since last week? Not to worry, Twitter's the new garlic bread eh son? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy, I'm surprised you've got time to answer, are you in between coffee breaks whilst mentoring your students on their weekend courses at "Five Oaks" in Burton. How many this weekend Walking Eagle, how many lives have you changed around??...

"Whether you attend personally or take the course by Webinar. you will join my many other traders who are now making consistently successful trades on a weekly basis, completely changing their lives around..."

I see yout tw@tter followers have grown to 88 this week, strip out the local butcher, baker, candlestick maker that must have grown by what...zero since last week? Not to worry, Twitter's the new garlic bread eh son? ;)

He doesn't need subscribers, what with his thousands of pips profit, his multi-million pound trust fund :)rolleyes:) that he has grown "exponentially" since the late '80s, his decades in the music biz making millions, and doubtless many other irons.

He's only helping people out of kindness, he doesn't need their money. He is not a grubby little internet marketeer scamming newbies by selling them rubbish for a few hundred quid a pop.

The nerve of some people!

changing SL of aussie and fiber trade to +40 each for the early morning session. Then may resume if successful later in day.

Late in today as I had things to do this morning elsewhere. As you may know, I left my 2 trades overnight from Friday through Mon mornings Asian session and as we stand the eur/usd trade got taken out in the overnight selloff of the dollar for -125 pips, but the aussie is still running and for now I am still looking for a turnaround back up to the 0.9900 area and beyond. My ultimate goal on both these pairs is to trade them back up to 140, euro and 1:1 aussie or near to. At the moment, the eur/gbp has reached an oversold bearish divergence on the weekly chart and in my opinion will retrace for a while. So using this a correlator, it may well be cable now which takes the lead against the USD during the course of this week, but I believe all three usd pairs will resume their relentless pursuit of the dollar regardless. This tracement is basically a big buying opportunity. Either way I will ceratinly be buying either fiber or cable soon from these great prices. As it happens, I turned on CBNC for about 15 mins this morning only to hear yet another senior analyst saying these exact words "buy on pullbacks". When the full extent of Bernanke's new QE becomes apparent, it will be another fresh rout on the Dollar.

For myself though, if you want to follow this weeks trading progress and end result, you will have to turn now to my blog on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wirraltraders

I'm afraid I have decided as I said last week, to leave you to the sparkling wit and stunning techincal analysis of such as "Beaky and De Bandit" T2W's very own "odd couple"

So its been fun, but copying my twitter trades to here (even though it is touted as a "trading forum") is really not achieving anything except some occassional amusing interludes mainly instigated by others who appear to have other agendas.

Finally I did promise to post last week's results, which were fortunately positive and put some more pips on the slate after the previous week, which was b/e so here are last weeks results and running totals:

=======================================================================
Ok, so last weeks running total since I started posting live trades on my Twitter blog on 17th June (and duplicated here also since 14th Sept) was: +2440 pips.

One last stat that Lord Flash asked for is the number of pips posted specifically on T2W since I started this thread on 14th Sept - and that is a total of +668 pips.

Bye

I'm afraid I have decided as I said last week, to leave you...

So its been fun, but copying my twitter trades to here (even though it is touted as a "trading forum") is really not achieving anything except some occassional amusing interludes mainly instigated by others who appear to have other agendas.

Bye

Oh dear, your ludicrous "live" :)whistling:LOL:) journal not raking in enough suckers? Even the balloon-heads round here wise up eventually to what most vendors are.

Try back in a few months (under a new name obviously), there should be a brand-new crop of eager dimwits by then. Maybe then you'll finally be able to make some money out of trading (or more accurately, trading -related activity).

Status
Not open for further replies.