Louise Woof

:clap:
Not familiar with trading on Betfair then Frankenstein. We don't gamble as you sugest, we trade the prices BEFORE the race starts, a bit like you do, in fact, it's exactly like you do so, mabe see you on that holiday eh!!.

Have you heard of Streewise Marketing.? They are offering a system that cost last year £2000.00
This year you can get it for an on going £97.00 per month.
The idea with this is to place an Hedge Bet so you win no matter what the out come of the race.
Best used on U.K races because the Pot (Money Placed on the Race must be around £100,000 for it to give you a good hedge bet.

The guy who came up with this worked in the city and made the company he worked for Millions.
he left for the country side and makes around 80k a year running this system.
I think they say you need around 50 to 70 pounds to make a profit of 10 pound on each race you make,less betfair 5%.
So you are placing 3 bets on the same race. a win bet,a lay bet ,and a hedge bet.
skip races that don't get up around the 100,000 mark.some will be much more.so expect more profit.
You will need to study how to use the software and they give on going support.
I have a link with more info if anyone wants it.
"Have i used it " NO Why ? Not had the time too busy working,Will give it ago when we have more night racing. say end of May time.

The worst that can happen is i will lose the first £97.00 for the first month,you do not get that back.
If you cancel your standing order then that's what you lose.

I would say start with small stakes,learn how to do it then use bigger stakes.
But to use the Hedge Bet you must use minimum £10.00 stake.

Someone out there may know more about this than me,and i would love to here from them.
I may not be giving you all the exact info.
But to place a bet,or 3 bets on the same race knowing you are going to win.
must be worth looking at.
With 600 plus races per month in the U.K and you win say average £10.00 per race =£6,000 per month. so even £5.00 per race looks good.
The secret is learning the software,And No you cannot copy it and send it back.It needs to be registered,So one person only can use it.
There is a traffic light signal telling you when to bet.
also a live chart to monitor.
Hope this is of interest to anyone,It took me long enough to write it
All the best to you all.
F.

The idea with this is to place an Hedge Bet so you win no matter what the out come of the race.

This is easy in theory and not easy in practice regardless of any software claims.

The worst that can happen is i will lose the first £97.00 for the first month,you do not get that back. If you cancel your standing order then that's what you lose

What about money lost using the system ? This has to be added to the £97 you will have already lost.

This whole system will not be as easy as is made out as I have an ongoing interest in these types of systems and they never perform in realtime as shown they do in the adverts. One of the best I have come across is from one of the members on this site called Scripophilist and he has developed a trading interface for Betfair called Betangel which may be worth looking into.

Paul

Earlybird

that's true but I'm playing the FTSE with very amounts. I've made a small profit so far but haven't had a chance to test her system fully yet...

My advice is don't touch it! (n) I was given her system by a relative, and generously £2K to trade. I have lost around £700 foolishly believing her claims despite small bet sizes and the realtives assurance that he made a profit over 2 weeks on paper. I also made a profit over 4 weeks on paper. First bet 20p sucess, second & subsequent bets £10 in first week when i knew nothing and guess what... lost a lot! So then bet sizes 20p for 1 week, 50 for 2 weeks and then £2 (as offered by IG Index).

I thought it was somehow my fault I coudn't get the system to work and the small bet sizes soon mount up, especially as the winning trades for me were 2-5 pips and the losers 5-15pips so having winners creates the illusion of sucess! Also the advice is to chose a system and stick with it...?! Despite being glued to the computer between 8am-11am for her system, despite asking for help with eg when not to trade her signals and help with exit points she deftly ignores the questions and comes up with 'you must be not paying enough attention to the recent highs and lows! :mad: I have come to the conclusion that the results sheet she creates which always show profits & hardly ever losses, whilst technically feasible are not an accurate portrayal of her activity.

The only 'good' thing to come out of this is I have had a very steep learning curve and realise i still have lots to learn. Thankfully this was money I could afford to lose, but still feel really bad for losing any!
I am now trying to develop my own sytem which for the last 5 weeks has been profitable on paper and am currently testing out with real money £2 bet sizes this week!

streetwise marketing

Have you heard of Streewise Marketing.? They are offering a system that cost last year £2000.00
Best used on U.K races because the Pot (Money Placed on the Race must be around £100,000 for it to give you a good hedge bet.

The guy who came up with this worked in the city and made the company he worked for Millions.
I think they say you need around 50 to 70 pounds to make a profit of 10 pound on each race you make,less betfair 5%.
So you are placing 3 bets on the same race. a win bet,a lay bet ,and a hedge bet.
skip races that don't get up around the 100,000 mark.some will be much more.so expect more profit.
"Have i used it " NO Why ? Not had the time too busy working,Will give it ago when we have more night racing. say end of May time.

The worst that can happen is i will lose the first £97.00 for the first month,you do not get that back.

Someone out there may know more about this than me,and i would love to here from them.
With 600 plus races per month in the U.K and you win say average £10.00 per race =£6,000 per month. so even £5.00 per race looks good.
The secret is learning the software,And No you cannot copy it and send it back.It needs to be registered,So one person only can use it.
All the best to you all.
F.
I have heard of them through my interest in property as he always has 'great' overseas deals with limited timescales. I think the guy who runs it attracts anyone who has something to sell.

All the best to you all.
F.

I have heard of Streetwise Marketing Frankenstein, I have bought several products from them over the years. However, I fell out with them a few years ago when they refused to return a direct debit I had cancelled with them. (I have to admit the bank was as much to blame for paying it) As a result I will never buy anything from them ever again.

With regards to trading on Betfair, be very careful, you are about to enter the hardest game in the world, and it's getting harder. You cannot trade the horse racing markets without software in my opinion. The markets are so volatile you would lose every penny you ever owned in no time at all without automatic stop losses in place.

There is only one software worth having, it is the best in the world, the rest are cheap imitations, and not so cheap sometimes. I don't know if I am allowed to tell you what it is called, I don't wish to upset the administrators of this site, but if I can have your e.mail address I will send it to you. You cannot buy this software you can only lease it. It costs £250 per year, updates are free and it's worth every penny. Forget Streetwise, it will only be an imitation.

You do not need a buy bet a sell bet and a hedge bet, all 3 can be placed with a single click of the mouse, and it's still the hardest game in the world. A market can change and be 8 clicks in the wrong direction, before you have seen the bet you have just placed appear on the screen. Why do you think I wanted to check out the bow wow.

As for liquidity, you are unlikely to make a fortune with night racing, most traders give it up after the day racing is over, and the money disappears.

Let me know if I an help any further, But if you know the game you are in I would leave this one well alone.

David

All the best to you all.
F.

Thought you were not supposed to advertise on this site.
The software is Bet Angel Frankenstein

Hello, Trade2Win Share comp is excellent, it can also be used by system sellers to show off how good their systems are, and we can find the best trader on these forums.

Bring Back Trade2Win Share Competition

Good day

Last edited:
Louise Woof Earlybird Trading System

Has anyone had any sales letter from Louise Woof regarding a strategy on making money from forex trading. Cost is just under a £100. I'm fairly new to trading and would appreciate any comments.

I would strongly recommend not wasting your money on this system. Far more losing opportunities and risk/reward ratio is awful. I bought this then got a refund. STAY AWAY FROM HER PRODUCTS.

My advice is don't touch it! (n) I was given her system by a relative, and generously £2K to trade. I have lost around £700 foolishly believing her claims despite small bet sizes and the realtives assurance that he made a profit over 2 weeks on paper. I also made a profit over 4 weeks on paper. First bet 20p sucess, second & subsequent bets £10 in first week when i knew nothing and guess what... lost a lot! So then bet sizes 20p for 1 week, 50 for 2 weeks and then £2 (as offered by IG Index).

I thought it was somehow my fault I coudn't get the system to work and the small bet sizes soon mount up, especially as the winning trades for me were 2-5 pips and the losers 5-15pips so having winners creates the illusion of sucess! Also the advice is to chose a system and stick with it...?! Despite being glued to the computer between 8am-11am for her system, despite asking for help with eg when not to trade her signals and help with exit points she deftly ignores the questions and comes up with 'you must be not paying enough attention to the recent highs and lows! :mad: I have come to the conclusion that the results sheet she creates which always show profits & hardly ever losses, whilst technically feasible are not an accurate portrayal of her activity.

The only 'good' thing to come out of this is I have had a very steep learning curve and realise i still have lots to learn. Thankfully this was money I could afford to lose, but still feel really bad for losing any!
I am now trying to develop my own sytem which for the last 5 weeks has been profitable on paper and am currently testing out with real money £2 bet sizes this week!

ok thanks for the advise. I'll try her system again next week with small amounts and strict stop losses and see how it goes. if unsuccessful then I'll request a full refund...

F, I bought this and sent it back for a refund.

I bought this on the basis you could set up a trade, first thing in the morning and walk away, as sizzle mentioned in post #4 - set up a profit target of 10 and a stop loss of 15! You need a hell of a strike rate to make this profitable.

It may well work if you are prepared to sit in front of your PC all morning and manually follow the trades to the end - but I'm not convinced it works the way I wanted to work it - by setting limit orders and leaving the bet to do it's own thing!

:idea:

I would suggest that if you really want the ins and outs of it - you buy it and if you are not happy with it for any reason - you return it - their refund policies are rock solid!

:cool:

Prior to her "Earlybird System" , Louise Woof was selling a system called " Foolproof Forex Trading". I understand this was a totally different method to the "Earlybird System", so maybe it did work. Has anyone tried "Foolproof Forex Trading" ?

Prior to her "Earlybird System" , Louise Woof was selling a system called " Foolproof Forex Trading". I understand this was a totally different method to the "Earlybird System", so maybe it did work. Has anyone tried "Foolproof Forex Trading" ?

didn't try it but heard it wasn't very effective. :rolleyes:

Why do we expect systems to WORK? If they're selling them, they can't be very good, can they? If they were, they wouldn't BE selling them!! (quite apart from the fact that so many people will trade the same system it clogs the market and further reduces efficiency). Stay away from 'systems'... read the top authors with proven track records - Crabel, Sperandeo, the Mkt. Wizards, Faith, Livemore, Williams, Weinstein, Zweig, O'Neil. Take their ideas (ensuring that there is proof they have worked), and amalgamate the bits you like and develop your own system, that fits YOUR personality!! YOU'LL NEVER EVER make money with systems... unless you start reselling them to unsuspecting mugs... Please heed this cry for sanity!!

Finn

Hi Finn,

Your first 4 posts have either been contraversial or simply digging up old posts from years ago.

It may help people get a better feel for you if you were to introduce yourself or simply at the least fill in correctly and with more detail your profile settings.

On above I'll say this, regarding developing your own system by taking parts of others is surely very similar to buying one off someone that provides it to you for money. The difference being they've done the hard work, you part with the hard cash.

You clearly contradict yourself - you say you wont make money with system's then go on to say that one should develope their own.

If you followed a successful system it would make sense that you would make money, ie, if you followed Warren Buffett's trades one would make money, of course there's many other factors involved but simply besides the point and another story, money, timing, fills ect.

Why do we expect systems to WORK? If they're selling them, they can't be very good, can they? If they were, they wouldn't BE selling them!! (quite apart from the fact that so many people will trade the same system it clogs the market and further reduces efficiency). Stay away from 'systems'... read the top authors with proven track records - Crabel, Sperandeo, the Mkt. Wizards, Faith, Livemore, Williams, Weinstein, Zweig, O'Neil. Take their ideas (ensuring that there is proof they have worked), and amalgamate the bits you like and develop your own system, that fits YOUR personality!! YOU'LL NEVER EVER make money with systems... unless you start reselling them to unsuspecting mugs... Please heed this cry for sanity!!

Finn

Finn

Hi Finn

I have to agree with you Finn, THERE ARE NO SYSTEMS. I have researched sports systems for years, and though I know they cannot exist, I cannot help but investigate one if it looks interesting. You are right when you say, if a successful system existed why would anyone want to sell it. The author would have to be quick to make any real money, as once it was proved to work some idiot would give it away for free on the internet, and once the whole world was using it, how could it possibly continue to work. If a system worked wouldn't you keep it for yourself and your own family.

As for copying Warren Buffett's trades Lee, would that not be better described as tips rather than a system.

David

if a successful system existed why would anyone want to sell it.

People always presume this when it makes good business sense to diversify income streams.

The author would have to be quick to make any real money, as once it was proved to work some idiot would give it away for free on the internet, and once the whole world was using it, how could it possibly continue to work

There are many systematic approaches that continue to make ongoing profits that can be found on forexfactory and are given away free. The idea that if an approach works that everyone will jump on board and use it is not backed by any real evidence. This is because there will always be differing views on it even when proven to be profitable. I am not a purely system trader myself but I do know that some system approaches do work and consistently so and have done for over 25 years.

Paul

People always presume this when it makes good business sense to diversify income streams.

There are many systematic approaches that continue to make ongoing profits that can be found on forexfactory and are given away free. The idea that if an approach works that everyone will jump on board and use it is not backed by any real evidence. This is because there will always be differing views on it even when proven to be profitable. I am not a purely system trader myself but I do know that some system approaches do work and consistently so and have done for over 25 years.

Paul

Your comments accepted Paul. But Louise Woof has created enough dialog here, and her system is by all accounts not very successful. Food for thought eh.

David