Louise Woof

No, It is a manual called

for nigh on £200.

The mailshot came in one of their e-letter newsletters that anyone can subscribe to for free.

When it was tested half loved it and half hated it -
hence the reference to Marmite -

the e-letter was titled -

According to this e-letter, you would be making £25 - £50 per hour playing Baccarat on Betfair.

As regards the Insider Code, I was googling for something a few weeks ago and came across it being pushed by the USA branch of Agora, if I remember correctly.

And my impression was that it was a re hashed version of IS.

:whistling

No, I didn't go for this 3 minute cash generator system. Betfair Xchange games are tough to beat. However, I do believe that Canonbury will be promotoing the "Insider Code" in the very near future.

the post has just arrived!

Special Wealth Building Report

How Rich Do YOU Want to Be?

:clap:

Where's my wallet!!!!!!!!!

:sleep:

Come on now gentlemen are we not missing the point here.

In my mail this week as most weeks, is the dreaded mailer from...................no prizes for this one Cannonbury Publishing.

The headline ''let me put £15,000 to £75,000 in your bank account in the next 12 months or you owe me nothing''. They offer to be your ''personal business consultant'' for 12 months, helping you to build an internet business you can run from home for the princely sum of.....................£35.00.
What they don't say is whether you have to wait 12 month's for a refund, but I bet you do.

Now, send that out to 100,000 financially desperate people, half of who will be bankrupt in 12 month's anyway, well you do the math.

The name of the game is, if you send enough of this rubbish to enough of the right people, most of who will not ask for a refund, the only people becoming wealthy will be Cannonbury Publishing.

Of course they will ALWAYS refund anyone who asks for their money back, they are in the minority, why would they want to spoil a good thing?

The point is should we not be selling this rubbish, rather than buying it and asking for a refund, or would our conscience prevent us from becoming predators of the unfortunate, for that is what they are.

David

Come on now gentlemen are we not missing the point here.

In my mail this week as most weeks, is the dreaded mailer from...................no prizes for this one Cannonbury Publishing.

The headline ''let me put £15,000 to £75,000 in your bank account in the next 12 months or you owe me nothing''. They offer to be your ''personal business consultant'' for 12 months, helping you to build an internet business you can run from home for the princely sum of.....................£35.00.
What they don't say is whether you have to wait 12 month's for a refund, but I bet you do.

Now, send that out to 100,000 financially desperate people, half of who will be bankrupt in 12 month's anyway, well you do the math.

The name of the game is, if you send enough of this rubbish to enough of the right people, most of who will not ask for a refund, the only people becoming wealthy will be Cannonbury Publishing.

Of course they will ALWAYS refund anyone who asks for their money back, they are in the minority, why would they want to spoil a good thing?

The point is should we not be selling this rubbish, rather than buying it and asking for a refund, or would our conscience prevent us from becoming predators of the unfortunate, for that is what they are.

David

Canonbury's normal policy, in respect of the 12 month refund, is that a dissatisfied subscriber does not have to wait 12 months.

The usual wording, from my experience, is "if at any time within the next 12 months etc". I did instruct my bank to issue a D Debit for Canonbury, for one of their newsletters. After 4-5 months, I felt that the core subject of the newsletter was not that helpful for me. I informed them of this. The direct debit was cancelled and I received a full refund from them.

They might be over enthusiastic in their promotion of products, many of which are a waste of time, but, their business ethics are of the very highest standard. In simple terms, they honour their refund guarantees.

Foolproof EarlyBird System

excellent post, very insightful. You're a welcome addition to this forum..
keep up the good work.:innocent:

Hi Folks

I bought this just to see what she was doing, rather than to use it as a system. It is clear that she is representing possible gains as actuals, and often the "maximum available profit" is as little as 1 pip!!! I wrote to her asking for a refund even though I was slightly outside the 30 days (didn't have a chance to review it properly during the 30 days). I made the points that there was no way you could judge a trade to exit with the 3 or 4 pip "profit" that she claims on many days and that she was using "maximum possible" rather than actual returns, even though the bank is shown in dollars. I also asked her about the spreads, pointing out that a "maximum available of 1 pip" would actually represent a loss once the spread was taken into account. She simply denied this, although on what grounds I'm unsure.

She refused me a refund on the basis that I had not used the available support helpdesk. She said that the system "did give clear signals to enter" and "plenty of time to judge when to exit". I told her that this hardly represented the "click and forget" line she was spinning in her mailing. From this point on, she simply wrote back to me several times telling me that she had "lots of satisfied customers that had made life changing amounts of money" (albeit she didn't say that their lives had changed for the better so maybe the "life changing amounts of money" were losses) and that she was "100% genuine". She certainly is 100% something, but I'm not sure it's genuine.

Do not purchase this system, would be my opinion and advice.

Luck everyone

yes you're dead right. She claims you can make her system work in 10 minutes each morning. It's a pile of crap. I've read nothing but terrible reviews for this crap system.

not sure about the testimonials for her system. surely they can't be genuine. ("made £950 while boiling the kettle today").:LOL:

yes you're dead right. She claims you can make her system work in 10 minutes each morning. It's a pile of crap. I've read nothing but terrible reviews for this crap system.

not sure about the testimonials for her system. surely they can't be genuine. ("made £950 while boiling the kettle today").:LOL:

It doesn't work,I bought it and lost my bank within a few days using her method EXACTLY.She makes unsubstantiated claims like "I made £120 whilst taking a dump,I just wiped my ass and there it was in the bank!"

If you paid by credit card then you can still get a refund. All you do is contact your credit card company and make a complaint that the product was not of merchantable quality. You need to say that the vendor is refusing a refund even though you have requested it and tried to resolve the issue. Then it is up to them to deal with the vendor but you will get your money back.

Paul

It doesn't work,I bought it and lost my bank within a few days using her method EXACTLY.She makes unsubstantiated claims like "I made £120 whilst taking a dump,I just wiped my ass and there it was in the bank!"

Sh1t happens I'm afraid to say.

More on the refund attempt

If you paid by credit card then you can still get a refund. All you do is contact your credit card company and make a complaint that the product was not of merchantable quality. You need to say that the vendor is refusing a refund even though you have requested it and tried to resolve the issue. Then it is up to them to deal with the vendor but you will get your money back.

Paul

Hi Paul

I used Maestro to pay so I will try my bank, thanks for the tip.

Her "method" is basic fundamental analysis plus a bit in that the "signal" to which she refers (and incorrectly states "happens every day") is that you see 3 candles moving in the same direction with higher highs and if a fourth candle moves in the same direction you enter the trade.

The problem with this is that you are blindly entering the trade and following the trend that is often already over by the time you enter. She gives no information on when or how to judge that the trend has stopped being your friend and is moving off the other way. All she will say is that "you usually have plenty of opportunity to see that the trade should be exited" but given that the system is aimed at complete beginners, I'm not sure how.

I'm unsure that the product is "not of merchantible quality" in that it is basically fundamental analysis. I will try though.

Interestingly, I told her that I would write to Nick Laight as he "underwrites" the gurantee from her (if you buy the product via his link of course) and she said that she would "copy all correspondence to him" so that he was aware of our conversations. I have not received any reply from Nick although to be fair to him I have only written once and we all know what can happen to emails. Maybe I will try him again as he endorsed this product in his "What Really Profits" newsletter. He goes a bit overboard on how great the product is, how easy it is to make money and how utterly wonderful and genuine Louise is. I'll let you all know what happens.

Regards

Mark

Hi Paul

I used Maestro to pay so I will try my bank, thanks for the tip.

Her "method" is basic fundamental analysis plus a bit in that the "signal" to which she refers (and incorrectly states "happens every day") is that you see 3 candles moving in the same direction with higher highs and if a fourth candle moves in the same direction you enter the trade.

The problem with this is that you are blindly entering the trade and following the trend that is often already over by the time you enter. She gives no information on when or how to judge that the trend has stopped being your friend and is moving off the other way. All she will say is that "you usually have plenty of opportunity to see that the trade should be exited" but given that the system is aimed at complete beginners, I'm not sure how.

I'm unsure that the product is "not of merchantible quality" in that it is basically fundamental analysis. I will try though.

Interestingly, I told her that I would write to Nick Laight as he "underwrites" the gurantee from her (if you buy the product via his link of course) and she said that she would "copy all correspondence to him" so that he was aware of our conversations. I have not received any reply from Nick although to be fair to him I have only written once and we all know what can happen to emails. Maybe I will try him again as he endorsed this product in his "What Really Profits" newsletter. He goes a bit overboard on how great the product is, how easy it is to make money and how utterly wonderful and genuine Louise is. I'll let you all know what happens.

Regards

Mark

Out of interest, if it loses money so easily then why not just play a fade? In other words wait for the set up as discribed and then just do the reverse by selling instead of buying or buying instead of selling?

On the other point of refunds - If it 'doesnt do what it says on the tin' then it is fairly easy for a consumer to argue that it is not 'fit for purpose' or not of 'merchantible quality'. One tip is to ALWAYS pay for this stuff with a credit card - As Paul already pointed out the CC co. would have to chase the matter for you. You bank will do nothing as you paid via a debit card which isnt covered under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act.
IMHO your best course of action would be to request all contact details from the vendor (ie name / postal address - what are called 'business particulars') and mention that you are starting an action to recover your funds. This recovery process can be done online. Take screenshots of any parts of the website or saleletter which make claims about the system which are untrue. As soon as they realise that you mean business they will pay you.

Steve.

It does NOT do what it says on the tin!!

So write to them, explain that it doesn't meet the standard expected, and say that you'll be taking legal action to recover your funds if they don't refund you in 7 days.

If they fail to refund then start a fast track action - dont let them mess you about.

Mention in your letter that you'll be applying legal costs - that normally does the job.

Steve.

It does NOT do what it says on the tin!!

Yeah, Canonbury's tins are usually very loud indeed and emblazoned with the most outrageously imaginative claims possible and about half a million miles on the wrong side of actuality.

As far as I know this TUFXP software is a spin-off from the DTTP software and is essentially exactly the same.

It just has the added ingredient of dodgy trade alerts.

I find it surprising that they charge the same price for this product as they do for Cotterill's pioneer product ( DTTP ) when the R&D work for the new product must have been so much less.

Sorry, thought we were in the TUFXP thread.

Never mind, the same applies to the dog's product.

Woof woof.

Thank you.

Canonbury's marketing and the products it markets are highly questionable.

The best approach to take with a company like this is to buy something that takes your fancy. eg. TUFXP, DTTP etc.

After receiving the product you realise very quickly that it will not do what "it says on the tin".

However, all is not lost.

You study the product carefully and grab any ideas or parts of it that are of any use to you.

You then send the product back for a refund.

Even if the product is rubbish there are always features that can be put to good use in another application that you may be developing yourself.

So yes, companies such as Canonbury can be a free source of ideas.

I have used this approach to good effect time and time again.

PS. I have dealt with the Hound herself in the past, and find her extremely obstreperous, especially when her "illustrious" trading approach is severely questioned.

Not a nice person.

Woof woof !!!!!!!!!11

Thank you.

Canonbury's marketing and the products it markets are highly questionable.

The best approach to take with a company like this is to buy something that takes your fancy. eg. TUFXP, DTTP etc.

After receiving the product you realise very quickly that it will not do what "it says on the tin".

However, all is not lost.

You study the product carefully and grab any ideas or parts of it that are of any use to you.

You then send the product back for a refund.

Even if the product is rubbish there are always features that can be put to good use in another application that you may be developing yourself.

So yes, companies such as Canonbury can be a free source of ideas.

I have used this approach to good effect time and time again.

PS. I have dealt with the Hound herself in the past, and find her extremely obstreperous, especially when her "illustrious" trading approach is severely questioned.

Not a nice person.

Woof woof !!!!!!!!!11

he he,good stuff. I do the same. I also bought Earlybird and sent it back because it was a pile of poo.:clap: