Quant VIB system

AndyJ

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Ezeetrader Quant VIB / SPS Quant system? I'm looking to get my trading going again after building up some capital and improving my discipline. The claim is that it is a tested profitable 2 strategy system which is guaranteed to make money if followed to the letter, thought I'm unsure as to the guarantee T&Cs.

Any knowledge would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have bought some Ezeetrader products ... and im still waiting on answers for this VIB Quant system.
It seems like you have to be trading all day to catch the moves of this system. Its not like this other system I bought (Swing Trading) which is an end of day system.
Let me know how you get on if you do buy it.

I have bought some Ezeetrader products ... and im still waiting on answers for this VIB Quant system.
It seems like you have to be trading all day to catch the moves of this system. Its not like this other system I bought (Swing Trading) which is an end of day system.
Let me know how you get on if you do buy it.

eefm - How are you getting on with the Swing Trading system. Do you think it works?

eefm - How are you getting on with the Swing Trading system. Do you think it works?

I bought 2 strategies from Ezeetrader and can only recommand it as it has provided me with 2 profitable strategies with 40% + yearly return.
Had to spend many hours testing it but money well spent.

Jon.

I bought 2 strategies from Ezeetrader and can only recommand it as it has provided me with 2 profitable strategies with 40% + yearly return.
Had to spend many hours testing it but money well spent.

Jon.

Thanks for the feedback Jon,
Can you share with us which strategies you bought from them ?

Thanks for the feedback Jon,
Can you share with us which strategies you bought from them ?

Cant really divulge details as it would break terms of agreement.
1st strategy is candle setup for hourly charts but can be adapted to daily.
The other one is daily candle + indicator signal type.

Both easy to understand and apply but you will need to thoroughly test it as it doesnt work on every market and produces better results with some broker charts. I v heard of people who could not make it work in the original form. I v tweaked it successfully to my style and it provide the goods.

Jon.

effem!

Here's the bottom line. Spend your money on anything deemed educational, to help you learn the business. This includes buying into something that shows you how to trade. So long as it's reasonable (as in hundreds, not thousands).

BUT, then your trading should be demo trading. When you can do it consistently for 30-40 trades, consider trading micros. Another 30-40 trades making money consistently with micros, then nudge up. Slowly.

Too many people blow out, then have to start from scratch. Don't be them.

Who knows, this might be a magical trading system. It might be crap. Let it PROVE itself to you.

-The Laziest Bast@rd at LazyManForex-

Jon,

Dude, post us some trades from your live account. Last years 40%'ers will do. I'm sure that won't divulge your terms of agreement. I can tell you in 6.3 seconds if it's worth anything : - )

-The Laziest Bast@rd at LazyManForex-

Does anyone have any feedback on any of the systems advertised on the ezeetrader website? Has anyone actually purchased them and found the to be really helpfull? As far as I can tell there are about 3 strats on their website (Swing, Quant and FTSE 350 Swing), I'm interested in the Quant one but would really like to hear from people who have used them or have a better understanding of how they work? I'm not looking for someone to divulge all the information just whether you think they actually work?

Any scalping methods by these guys?

l.jpg
in.jpg
c.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
e.jpg
ms.jpg