The insider Code forex system retire in 1 year

Got the package.10 disks.Mostly standard stuff involving MAs,trendline and patterns.
Not as it says in the blurb.Buy on green/sell on red ....similar to UltimateFX...thus disappointed.
Looks to be beyond me and cannot get my head around it at the moment.Am going to lock myself in a dark room with laptop and disks to try to fathom it.Initial thoughts are there is better stuff easily understood and to implement on this site which can be adapted to suit ones trading ways:In particular Ashs method is way above the rest.So far its a no no.

Streetwise Publications are as bad, if not worse than Canonbury Publishing.

Purveyors of snake oil one and all.

Streetwise differ from Canonbury in that , once they have your address they bombard you with junk mail advertising zillions of get rich quick /become a millionaire while you sit in the bath schemes.

Every single scheme seems to be capable of making millions.....I just wonder why I am not dripping with money.

I intend to write to Streetwise and ask them to print their schemes on 3 ply tissue paper, so at least I will be able to wipe my ar1se with their products and never have to buy toilet rolls ever again.

Yes darling, you can massage that bit but only if you rub in some of that snake oil first.

:clap::LOL::p

Lol....
You are spot on....and with costs rising not a bad idea.
Cheers.

Thanks for your candid response purecarat24gold regarding the insider code system. You mention that ash's system is far and away superior. Are you refering to the Ashfx daily Thread?

If so how profitable have you found it and do you still use it on a regular basis?
Lev1910

LOL - Very amusing forum.

puregold24carat, you referred to Ash's method? Can you please elaborate?

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Finding a strategy that you have not developed yourself can be quite difficult as the strategy you buy may not suit your personallity and you dont know that until you have spent your hard earned cash. I know early on in my trading I was still looking for the Holy Grail and to a certain extent I always will... I guess that is just human nature.

But if your looking for soemthing simple, without all those squiggly coloured line thingies on the chart then take a look at this thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...5-phil-newton-s-range-break-out-strategy.html

Yes its my thread, yes I do have soemthign to sell, hence teh vendors badge under my name so lets get that out of the way.

The break out method describes is free and always has been, fully disclosed and currently with video overviews of what I'm looking at on a daily basis.

Enjoy, Hope it suits your style and that you make some pips from it.

Phil

Gets a BIG

Hi Folks,

Finding a strategy that you have not developed yourself can be quite difficult as the strategy you buy may not suit your personallity and you dont know that until you have spent your hard earned cash. I know early on in my trading I was still looking for the Holy Grail and to a certain extent I always will... I guess that is just human nature.

But if your looking for soemthing simple, without all those squiggly coloured line thingies on the chart then take a look at this thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...5-phil-newton-s-range-break-out-strategy.html

Yes its my thread, yes I do have soemthign to sell, hence teh vendors badge under my name so lets get that out of the way.

The break out method describes is free and always has been, fully disclosed and currently with video overviews of what I'm looking at on a daily basis.

Enjoy, Hope it suits your style and that you make some pips from it.

Phil

thumbs up from this months ' What Really Profits? ' Newsletter

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

in fact the first 5/5 service -