the insider signal

russ13

Anyone come across the letter streetwise publications are putting out regarding trading the forex using "the insider signal". Guy calls himself andy x and wants best part of just over twoo grand. 30 day money back guarantee if you don't scim £200-£300 per day using the system. helpful comments only please

was offered it as well wanted to maybe try it but choked on the sticker price. Do not know the background strong claims but going for a big hit ticket value wise.

Interested in what responses you may get fron those who may have attended.

TB

trading systems

The Baptist said:
was offered it as well wanted to maybe try it but choked on the sticker price. Do not know the background strong claims but going for a big hit ticket value wise.

Interested in what responses you may get fron those who may have attended.

TB

The problem I have with this and other systems is, if they are as successful as claimed why would you mess around selling the system? Just use it yourself quietly and rake in the cash.

None of the system masterminds out there have answered that question satisfactorily enough

to persuade me to part with my hard earned.

stephenqrodgers said:
The problem I have with this and other systems is, if they are as successful as claimed why would you mess around selling the system? Just use it yourself quietly and rake in the cash.

None of the system masterminds out there have answered that question satisfactorily enough

to persuade me to part with my hard earned.

Perhaps it's because, as one who trades Forex via spreadbetting, he needs another income (selling the system) to enable him to keep his trading profits tax-free.