Louise Woof

Juny

Has anyone had any sales letter from Louise Woof regarding a strategy on making money from forex trading. Cost is just under a £100. I'm fairly new to trading and would appreciate any comments.

Point me on the road to riches guys

My God - you have spent some dosh hoping to buy the holy grail - give up now and save your money. Most useful advice is free and on these boards under "Search" etc.

I list below your quest for the grail.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?searchid=1302055

Dr Issy Bacher
Views: 239 Posted By Juny
Dr Issy Bacher

Has any heard or got any information about Dr Issy Bacher and his trading method. Says he's got 2000 customers world wide but mainly from S. Africa. He's selling through Agora Lifestyle and this is...

The Pentatrade Profit System
Views: 1,090 Posted By Juny
Has anybody since this thread started yet tried...

Has anybody since this thread started yet tried the Pentatrade system as I've had mail myself from Streetwise and it would be beneficial if someone has already given this a go!

New Trading System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just received from Fleet Street publications a new system by Andy X trading on the Forex market using his "Insider Signal" to trade. Cost nearly £2000 with 30days guarantee. He's 25 and now retired. Has anybody any comments regarding this system?

Trading the Easy Way - Ian Williams
Views: 9,744 Posted By Juny
I've recently purchased the manual. As I'm a...

I've recently purchased the manual. As I'm a beginner there is a lot of studying to be done, but so far I'm impressed with the course. Has anybody else any comments regarding the manual.

:eek:

Last edited:
Has anyone had any sales letter from Louise Woof regarding a strategy on making money from forex trading. Cost is just under a £100. I'm fairly new to trading and would appreciate any comments.

Yeah, dont touch with a bargepole or waste a penny of your hard-earned cash. She developed a 'system' (The Earlybird System) that broke all her clients' compounding banks late last year. Then suddenly, these losses 'disappeared' from her results table early in 2008. She has now unscrupulously 'tweaked' her results table so that her results no longer show actual results but 'results that are attainable'. She has a clever way of making it clients' fault - but if this was the case, then she'd show the true results and not some cleverly manufactured ones that help to sell her system. Her results table often shows profits, while reality is that the clients are getting losses!!!! You only have to look at her risk:reward ratio to see it's a losing system. Good systems require 3:1 RR ratio. Her Earlybird system sets a stop of 15 pts and a limit order to take 10pts profits.
My advice is steer clear.

Last edited:
do not give into those newsletters/advertisemnets/whatever.
learn to trade on your own, that is the best way

Here is the results table for her latest rip-off scam.

Money Earners Plus

And if you believe the results, I suggest you book a snow skiing holiday in Barbados.

BTW, which one is Louise in the picture ?

Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof.....................

are you kiddin me ? to make that kind of return so quickly you'd have to take on tremendous risk.
and where is the actual account statement ? anyone can make a table and plot in god-like results. give me a break, scam

are you kiddin me ? to make that kind of return so quickly you'd have to take on tremendous risk.
and where is the actual account statement ? anyone can make a table and plot in god-like results. give me a break, scam

Agree.

It's a loada sh1te.

You cannot bet £20 per pip with a starting account of £200 as is intimated by the website but I have seen even worse than this being bandied around. Some of the utter nonsense that is being claimed would be comical if it were not supposed to be serious. I had one offer that guaranteed 100 pips profit a day but then you had to sign a non disclosure agreement of the system used.

This was because if the brokers found out about it then they would manipulate the $1.6 Trillion market to stop it working (LOL). To make things even more comical the cost was £1000 and it was claimed would make you a millionaire (why not just trade it I thought instead of sell it). The final joke was to say that only those who were serious would buy it and if you didn't buy it then you were not a serious trader and it wasn't for you in the first place (Err wrong about me on this one mate)

Paul

Anyone daft enough to even consider this kind of thing should never become a trader. They lack the critical thinking skills.

Maybe this thread should be transferred to The Foyer and listed under Joke of the Day.

Nice one guys - from a quick Google search (on her and Adam X) and finding this site, I think I've just saved a packet!

Regards Louise Woof, Fleet Street Publications are now offering this to their mailing list for just under £300 !!
I have never made a trade in my life,So i am glad i read about Dear Louise on here.
It saved me some money.
Thanks.

Regards Louise Woof, Fleet Street Publications are now offering this to their mailing list for just under £300 !!
I have never made a trade in my life,So i am glad i read about Dear Louise on here.
It saved me some money.
Thanks.

hey me too. this is the first unbiased review I've seen of her programs and I'm glad I found it.

louise woof

:LOL:
hey me too. this is the first unbiased review I've seen of her programs and I'm glad I found it.

I here from a friend that Louise Woof latest method works ?
and that it is the old method that was not so good.Anyone know what the new product is?
Fleet street publications seem to think it is a great product.But they will make good money from the sales anyway,
They are a well known company and i was told they would not market a product if it did not work.
So my question is:
What is the new method,to help with this i got this link given me.
you may like to read this.

Foolproof Early Bird, Agora Lifestyles - FSPonline-recommends.co.uk
please note i am not trying to promote this,I will not be buying but the more info we get the better i say.

Let me know what the old/new versions are?
thanks
F.

and that it is the old method that was not so good.Anyone know what the new product is?
Fleet street publications seem to think it is a great product.But they will make good money from the sales anyway,
They are a well known company and i was told they would not market a product if it did not work.
So my question is:

please note i am not trying to promote this,I will not be buying but the more info we get the better i say.

thanks
F.
the link you posted is her latest version.

So my question is:

thanks
F.
Obviously she is clueless, who would quote there gains by posting $Dollar and Pip amount instead of Percentages?