Louise Woof

"foolproof" = "designed for fools"

More specifically, foolproof = proof that it is designed for fools.

Or in her case, only fools and horses.

Woof woof, woof woof !!

BTW, who is this Nick Laight guy in the picture who is supposed to be the co-publisher ?

Does anybody know anything about him ?

BTW, who is this Nick Laight guy in the picture who is supposed to be the co-publisher ?

Does anybody know anything about him ?

Yeah, try google, Read all about it.Tells the truth about what makes money ??
just type in the name.
"What really makes Money, etc.
cheers
F.

:LOL:

I here from a friend that Louise Woof latest method works ?
and that it is the old method that was not so good.Anyone know what the new product is?
Fleet street publications seem to think it is a great product.But they will make good money from the sales anyway,
They are a well known company and i was told they would not market a product if it did not work.
So my question is:
What is the new method,to help with this i got this link given me.
you may like to read this.

Foolproof Early Bird, Agora Lifestyles - FSPonline-recommends.co.uk
please note i am not trying to promote this,I will not be buying but the more info we get the better i say.

Let me know what the old/new versions are?
thanks
F.

F, I bought this and sent it back for a refund.

I bought this on the basis you could set up a trade, first thing in the morning and walk away, as sizzle mentioned in post #4 - set up a profit target of 10 and a stop loss of 15! You need a hell of a strike rate to make this profitable.

I here from a friend that Louise Woof latest method works ?

It may well work if you are prepared to sit in front of your PC all morning and manually follow the trades to the end - but I'm not convinced it works the way I wanted to work it - by setting limit orders and leaving the bet to do it's own thing!

:idea:

I would suggest that if you really want the ins and outs of it - you buy it and if you are not happy with it for any reason - you return it - their refund policies are rock solid!

:cool:

F, I bought this and sent it back for a refund.

I bought this on the basis you could set up a trade, first thing in the morning and walk away, as sizzle mentioned in post #4 - set up a profit target of 10 and a stop loss of 15! You need a hell of a strike rate to make this profitable.

It may well work if you are prepared to sit in front of your PC all morning and manually follow the trades to the end - but I'm not convinced it works the way I wanted to work it - by setting limit orders and leaving the bet to do it's own thing!

:idea:

I would suggest that if you really want the ins and outs of it - you buy it and if you are not happy with it for any reason - you return it - their refund policies are rock solid!

:cool:

was that the Foolproof Early Bird system you were using, pseudo straddle?
here is a quote from her ad for the program:
You see, if you can spare around 10-15 minutes in the morning, then I’ll show you a way to turn £160 into £13,165 every 60 days.

I want to prove to you the serious life changing amounts of money that could so easily be yours and change your financial situation forever...

You don’t need any previous trading experience. You don’t need to analyse fancy charts or use complicated software. Just start your PC, go to a website, check one chart, wait for a signal and walk away!
so obviously it doesn't live up to her claims. I've seem many good reviews/testimonials for her system but all from people who are connected to or promoting the program.
I haven't seen any good reviews in any of the independent forums.

Woof Woof

:clap::clap:
was that the Foolproof Early Bird system you were using, pseudo straddle?
here is a quote from her ad for the program:
so obviously it doesn't live up to her claims. I've seem many good reviews/testimonials for her system but all from people who are connected to or promoting the program.
I haven't seen any good reviews in any of the independent forums.

Think it's time to put this to bed,WooF WooF.
F.

Has anyone had any sales letter from Louise Woof regarding a strategy on making money from forex trading. Cost is just under a £100. I'm fairly new to trading and would appreciate any comments.

I had an e.mail from Louise Woof this morning asking £295, wonder why the price difference? Anyway the sales pitch on her webb site is very good, and my £300 was just a mouse click away, but I force myself to live by the old addage if something sounds to good to be true it usualy is. So thought I would try and find out a bit about this dog er sorry-Lady. Glad I joined this site today, thanks guys, much appreciated, £300 much appreciated.

I had an e.mail from Louise Woof this morning asking £295, wonder why the price difference? Anyway the sales pitch on her webb site is very good, and my £300 was just a mouse click away, but I force myself to live by the old addage if something sounds to good to be true it usualy is. So thought I would try and find out a bit about this dog er sorry-Lady. Glad I joined this site today, thanks guys, much appreciated, £300 much appreciated.
did you buy the system, sandyab? I'm not quite sure by you message if you did or not.
let us know how it goes anyway. I've also bought this system but haven't tried it out fully yet.

did you buy the system, sandyab? I'm not quite sure by you message if you did or not.
let us know how it goes anyway. I've also bought this system but haven't tried it out fully yet.

Are you kidding me? If it's so good and I qoute from '' one of her lovely e.mails'' I have turned £200 into over £5000 in my first 2 days of trading'' why bother to sell it for £100. Why not just use it. Surely she wood become a millionaire in 12 months. No, after reading this thread it's back to trading Befair for me. Love this site though, can't beat a good laugh to start the day.

There is risk from any money lost actually trading the system.

Paul

true - you'll only get your £295 you paid back - not the 1,000's you could lose on the system. And Louise will probably find a getout clause - like not following entry/exits precisely - as an excuse not to pay you.

well if it doesn't work out I can get a full refund so it's no big risk for me.

The refund policy does apear to be cast iron (if there is such a thing) it says if for any reason WHATEVER you are not satisfied you may return for a full refund. But there is also the following footnote at the bottom of the page. Please note Foolproof Earlybird is designed for educational purposes only and does not represent buy or sell signals. This is a strange thing to say when the following passage is also taken from her webb site.

From 8am any weekday you go online and watch to see if a particular signal appears on a certain chart. Don’t worry, it’s easy to recognise and doesn’t take long – I’ll tell you exactly how. What’s more, this is completely flexible – you can chose which days to trade and for how long.

As soon as you see it, place your trade and walk away. How quick and easy is that?

If I were you I would return it today and ask for a refund. Paper trade the system from now on and see how you get on. That way, provided you get a refund, you cannot lose. Good luck.

true - you'll only get your £295 you paid back - not the 1,000's you could lose on the system. And Louise will probably find a getout clause - like not following entry/exits precisely - as an excuse not to pay you.

as I said above I'm just playing with pocket change and with tight stop losses.

Yes well done, save it for the races,grand national etc.split your stakes up and follow the horse number 2 and number 7 over the next 3 days.
for some unknown reason they come in at all prices.Just a thought,better still go on holiday with it.
forget Woof Woof.

Yes well done, save it for the races,grand national etc.split your stakes up and follow the horse number 2 and number 7 over the next 3 days.
for some unknown reason they come in at all prices.Just a thought,better still go on holiday with it.
forget Woof Woof.

Not familiar with trading on Betfair then Frankenstein. We don't gamble as you sugest, we trade the prices BEFORE the race starts, a bit like you do, in fact, it's exactly like you do so, mabe see you on that holiday eh!!.