Dow End of Day Signalling Service

Winning Dow Signals are shortly to announce a `optional payment plan` which will be more `performance focussed`.

Anyone still tracking the daily and evening scalps?

Winning Dow Signals are shortly to announce a `optional payment plan` which will be more `performance focussed`.

Anyone still tracking the daily and evening scalps?

From 7 July my records show 37 scalps with 28 winners (30 points each) and 9 losers (50 points each). 3 Wins and 2 losses since last update.

Re daytime scalps I only managed to get order in on Friday's trade and won 20 points. Mon, Wed & Thurs market had moved through entry points before I picked up my e-mail and Tues they said they had a technical problem so no signal was sent. I got another 20 points on today's trade (wish i'd left it running as market dropped another 300 points!)

Thanks for that.

Missed tonights evening scalp (Mon), but looking at the IG chart, the entry point would have been missed by the time the email arrived, so unless you took a chance and went in a few points late it would have been a no trade.

Anyone trade it live with IG?

Friday`s scalp gapped down and cost me 80 points, should have used a guaranteed stop over the weekend, but luckily still only on 20p per point with IG.

Out of interest, if you go in lets say 5 points above/below the suggested entry, do you alter the stop/limit to keep the numbers at 30/50, or do you leave them at what would have been the stop/limit to gain/save the extra few points???
ie Go long at 12000 Stop 50 points Limit 30 points.
If you happened to go long at 11995 would you stick to 50/30 (from 11995) or
Set your limit at 35 and stop at 45.
Not sure if that makes sense, if it does`nt, let me know and i will try again......

Just trying to get my head round the new pricing structure. I suppose tonight would go down as a 30 point gain on their stats and would be counted towards the monthly payment required under the new system, even if no one was able to get in in time.

I notice they are not including the daytime scalps in the new system, wonder if they are going to scrap them.

Thanks for that.

Missed tonights evening scalp (Mon), but looking at the IG chart, the entry point would have been missed by the time the email arrived, so unless you took a chance and went in a few points late it would have been a no trade.

Anyone trade it live with IG?

Friday`s scalp gapped down and cost me 80 points, should have used a guaranteed stop over the weekend, but luckily still only on 20p per point with IG.

Out of interest, if you go in lets say 5 points above/below the suggested entry, do you alter the stop/limit to keep the numbers at 30/50, or do you leave them at what would have been the stop/limit to gain/save the extra few points???
ie Go long at 12000 Stop 50 points Limit 30 points.
If you happened to go long at 11995 would you stick to 50/30 (from 11995) or
Set your limit at 35 and stop at 45.
Not sure if that makes sense, if it does`nt, let me know and i will try again......

Just trying to get my head round the new pricing structure. I suppose tonight would go down as a 30 point gain on their stats and would be counted towards the monthly payment required under the new system, even if no one was able to get in in time.

I notice they are not including the daytime scalps in the new system, wonder if they are going to scrap them.

I use IG and got in at around 4 points above entry price and took profit at 25 from there. Generally if I get in below entry price I still go with a 50/30 but if I get in above I reduce take profit level. In saying that, on occasions when the market has been moving quickly after 9 I have ran without a take profit limit on and closed out manually above the 30 point target. However, I think your suggestion should give a better risk/reward ratio and in theory should produce better results.

Having read through the new pricing structure, my first thoughts are that it seems to be quite reasonable, especially in the current market conditions. I'm paying £75 a month at the moment so, assuming i've understood the e-mail correctly, the thought of paying £50 every 3 months plus an additional monthly fee only if the signals make over 100 points in that month is quite appealing! What do you think?

On the face of it, it looks quite reasonable. Being sceptical, I just wonder why they are doing this, is it because the swing results in particular have not been as good and they don`t expect them to improve. If that`s the case, to keep customers happy, this might be the way.

I have emailed asking whether the results from the daily scalps will be included in the results at some point. I thought it was strange they are not mentioned. If they are and you decide not to trade those, for whatever reason, it might make the new payment plan less attractive.

Now been receiving signals for 3 months and up around 800 points (300 swing, 500 overnight scalp). Was also up a few points on the daytime scalp signals they trialled but they've scrapped those now.

I've now subscribed to the performance related payment scheme, which starts on Monday.
Anyone else subscribed to this?

I'll continue to update periodically on performance.

Now been receiving signals for 3 months and up around 800 points (300 swing, 500 overnight scalp). Was also up a few points on the daytime scalp signals they trialled but they've scrapped those now.

I've now subscribed to the performance related payment scheme, which starts on Monday.
Anyone else subscribed to this?

I'll continue to update periodically on performance.

Thanks for the update. Not bad at all in this market.

I tried to get on the scalp on Friday but it had already moved 18 points, I was refreshing my browser every 30 seconds from 9pm so got the email as soon as possible.
Does that happen often?
They suggest in such a case is to adjust the numbers, effectively risking 70+ points to gain 12 (minus spread).
Their results will show a 30 point gain. I would be interested to hear if anyone actually got in at or near their suggested entry.

Thanks for the update. Not bad at all in this market.

I tried to get on the scalp on Friday but it had already moved 18 points, I was refreshing my browser every 30 seconds from 9pm so got the email as soon as possible.
Does that happen often?
They suggest in such a case is to adjust the numbers, effectively risking 70+ points to gain 12 (minus spread).
Their results will show a 30 point gain. I would be interested to hear if anyone actually got in at or near their suggested entry.

I got on at 6 points above signal price, just before market closed as, although market went up I don't think the target price had been hit before it pulled back again. Also working on the basis that as market's at 3 year low there must be a very good chance that it will head upwards when it opens tonight.

I've generally been able to get the prices they quote, or occasionally a couple of points either side. I tend to stick with the 50 stop, 30 limit whatever price I get so long as not moved 5 points or more towards target, in which case I'd probably reduce limit - wouldn't want to risk 70 for 12 return but would probably go for 60 risk for 20 return. This has worked to my benefit on 1 occasion when I got entry about 4 points better than signal price and won 30 whereas if i'd got the signal price i'd have lost!

I notice they've not had any swing trades for about a month, which is probably wise in these conditions, but overnight scalps still seem to be profitable - i'm still betting £3 a point on the scalps, but looking to increase this to £5 soon (an extra grand a month would be very useful!!)

I got on at 6 points above signal price, just before market closed as, although market went up I don't think the target price had been hit before it pulled back again.)

Did you get that price just before the market closed at 9pm or before the platform closed at 9.15pm?

My email didn`t arrive till 9.07pm

They only had a 30 point gain during Sept (overnight scalp), but luckily their one swing trade netted nearly 400 points.

I've also just subscribed to the e mails, on a monthly trial ........Can anyone just clarify please ...... did the Friday night e mail give a buy signal ?????? That's the way it appears from reading previous posts ...... did it , and if so, what distance were the stops at ???

I've also just subscribed to the e mails, on a monthly trial ........Can anyone just clarify please ...... did the Friday night e mail give a buy signal ?????? That's the way it appears from reading previous posts ...... did it , and if so, what distance were the stops at ???

Yes, Buy @ 10324 the stop is always 50 and the profit limit 30.
I think the limit was just hit.
All numbers are based on IG`s Daily cash.

Yes, Buy @ 10324 the stop is always 50 and the profit limit 30.
I think the limit was just hit.
All numbers are based on IG`s Daily cash.

The dow is at 9845. So how did your limit at 10354 get hit? It also gapped down 100 points Sunday evening - so you would have taken a 100 pip loss on this one.

The dow is at 9845. So how did your limit at 10354 get hit? It also gapped down 100 points Sunday evening - so you would have taken a 100 pip loss on this one.

I didn`t trade it, just had a quick look at the IG chart, i thought it just hit before dropping on Friday.

Had I been trading it, I would have used a guaranteed stop as it was Friday.

Just checked again, according to chart the high between 9pm and 9.15pm was 10353 so missed by one point.

Last edited:
i signed up, received notification of their months free trial, starting as of yesterday .......... haven't received anything ....... no signals yesterday or today ...... is anyone else receiving signals this week ???????

i signed up, received notification of their months free trial, starting as of yesterday .......... haven't received anything ....... no signals yesterday or today ...... is anyone else receiving signals this week ???????

Still getting mine, but been no trades yesterday or today.

Have you checked your spam folder (when i first joined their e-mails ended up there)? Otherwise drop them an e-mail, they seem to respond quite quickly.