Has anyone tried FTSE100 club daily signal service?

What the **** horses has got to do with it i do not know! Horse racing is one of the most currupt sports on the planet, there are no winning strategies what so ever and it is a completely different game all together. In my opinion a loss is a bad result, end of. Unfortunately its something we all have to deal with, get on with, and learn from them. (i know im a begginer and my opinion probably doesent matter to you guys... but i thought id share it anyway

I bought into this last July. Unfortunately set off on a bad run with an 80 point loss. It does look a good service on paper but the risk reward is no good. Usually, 1:1 at best with frequent movement of stop losses. It does appear that the FOREX signals do better but to make this work you do need a big pot and you do need to follow each trade which are sent to you by text. Personally I now subscribe to Mark Austin and FTSE Day Trader where the risk management is so much better.

anyone else got any opinions on this service???

I've read into a lot of these services and took the plunge to try FTSE Day Trading. Analysis, charts, alerts for IG Index FTSE trading a couple of weeks ago. I notice someone a few comments above said about ftse 100 club moving stop losses during trades, but what I like about the ftsealerts service is that each text has a stop loss and a target limit in the text, so you know where you are. If it's a 10 point stop I know I can trade £4 pp but if it's a 30 point stop I will reduce my stake to £2 pp.

I don't know how you could open a trade using a tip service without knowing the stoploss - that's absolutely imperative IMO.

I've read into a lot of these services and took the plunge to try FTSE Day Trading. Analysis, charts, alerts for IG Index FTSE trading a couple of weeks ago. I notice someone a few comments above said about ftse 100 club moving stop losses during trades, but what I like about the ftsealerts service is that each text has a stop loss and a target limit in the text, so you know where you are. If it's a 10 point stop I know I can trade £4 pp but if it's a 30 point stop I will reduce my stake to £2 pp.

I don't know how you could open a trade using a tip service without knowing the stoploss - that's absolutely imperative IMO.

Im confused here !! Have just opened your link and looked at the blog and this service is the mirror image of another provider word for word.......Now either your link is copying the other guy, or VV !!

Its absolutely not the same guy !!

Edited In.....Actually it is the same guy using two different urls (nothing wrong with enterprise !!)

Wonder if he has other web sites as well !!

Last edited:
Im confused here !! Have just opened your link and looked at the blog and this service is the mirror image of another provider word for word.......Now either your link is copying the other guy, or VV !!

Its absolutely not the same guy !!

Edited In.....Actually it is the same guy using two different urls (nothing wrong with enterprise !!)

Wonder if he has other web sites as well !!

I emailed him with the same question because I found both sites and thought it was odd. Apparently ftsealerts.com is a new site focussing on the alerts service whereas the other site was the original blog that added on the alerts service last year.