Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Jeff
I believe his whole business idea is ripping people off by selling stuff that doesnt work. I tell you why.
If his system is profitable go to zulutrade as a signal provider, i will be happy to trade along your signals. If you trade succesfully for couple of months soon you will have milions of dollars in subsribers. Every signal you sent you earn massive commision of that sum. You can only watch your wealth growing without doing anything just trading two or three signals a day. Use rst of your time for pleasure not to sell cheap things on internet, and misleading people.
So the point is I want him to trade on zulutrade and I actually want to see his system real life results not after session statistics. This is my challenge: prove on zulutrade or fx-book that your system does what you say it does. Otherwise you are just snake oil seller and people should AVOID YOU.

Hi Pinky123

Firstly, I'm undecided about Nick's systems. My hunch is that they work if you let your profits run (as he often does in the trades he emails out), rather than using his arbitrary targets. That said, you can probably profit from random entries using that principle, so that isn't saying much! :LOL:

I wouldn't conclude that you can infer from the fact that Nick isn't able to prove his claims that he's a snake oil salesman. It might be that he's content to simply trade his system whilst earning a bit of extra money from his system, giving him the opportunity to help newbies and meet new people (I imagine trading full-time can be a lonely job). But it would help his credibility if he did use Zulutrade (and if his claimed performance figures are true - 80% strike rate and 1:1 risk:reward - he'd be topping the charts in no time!).

Jeff

Jeff
I believe his whole business idea is ripping people off by selling stuff that doesnt work. I tell you why.
If his system is profitable go to zulutrade as a signal provider, i will be happy to trade along your signals. If you trade succesfully for couple of months soon you will have milions of dollars in subsribers. Every signal you sent you earn massive commision of that sum. You can only watch your wealth growing without doing anything just trading two or three signals a day. Use rst of your time for pleasure not to sell cheap things on internet, and misleading people.
So the point is I want him to trade on zulutrade and I actually want to see his system real life results not after session statistics. This is my challenge: prove on zulutrade or fx-book that your system does what you say it does. Otherwise you are just snake oil seller and people should AVOID YOU.

Thanks Jeff for your thoughts.
Helping people would be if he did give his system away for free like Jim at www.trading-naked.com does. Hundrets of systems there and the Jim wont charge you penny for learning them. But Nick charges a lot of money for his system, promises help in learning it and never does. So as far I can see he is dishonest and misleading people. After experience with Nick I just dont believe he does anything for free in a good will. He only pretends to be good.

Hi Pinky123

Playing Devil's advocate, if I had the best system in the world and put it on a free website, people would think 'If he's giving it away, it can't be any good!'. But if you have to pay £75 for a system, you assume you're getting something of value (which possibly partly explains why people buy systems when there are plenty of free ones available).

And in fairness to Nick, he does offer a free system (www.marketsmastered.com/free-system/manual.pdf) and a free trading psychology manual (www.marketsmastered.com/books/consistent-success/book.zip).

BTW, I'm familiar with Trading Naked, and this system strikes me as being a very effective 'buy in the dips' approach: http://www.trading-naked.com/FloorTraderMethod.htm

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for your thoughts.
Helping people would be if he did give his system away for free like Jim at www.trading-naked.com does. Hundrets of systems there and the Jim wont charge you penny for learning them. But Nick charges a lot of money for his system, promises help in learning it and never does. So as far I can see he is dishonest and misleading people. After experience with Nick I just dont believe he does anything for free in a good will. He only pretends to be good.

I know you are playing role of his Advocate :D
In marketing Nicks systems are called bait, like fish bait to attarct fish. To get the free system u need to give him your email address then his turn is to make you to buy something of him by many different marketing tricks and emails. So the free system pays off. These are facts, I open my eyes on facts and interpret them as they appear otherwise I would get eaten by people like Nick selling rubbish around.
Apart from that are you happy sitting and starring at your monitor for hours waiting for oportunity to trade? Stresfull and tiring- that is what Nick suggests in his systems. Useless idea, I rather use zulutrade, spend my free time as i like. Is it not a good idea?

Perverse as it may sound, I actually enjoy looking for patterns on charts! :LOL:

Yes, I could use Zulutrade, but I'd prefer to use my own judgement than follow someone else's tips (even if are far more skilled and knowlegeable than me!). That may just be due to my inner control freak, but it's how I prefer to trade. :)

Jeff

Apart from that are you happy sitting and starring at your monitor for hours waiting for oportunity to trade? Stresfull and tiring- that is what Nick suggests in his systems. Useless idea, I rather use zulutrade, spend my free time as i like. Is it not a good idea?

I dont want to be rude but if you believe everything people say to you then you not far from being naive. Facts speak for themselves: hi appears to be marketer, great skills in marketing not markets :D
:D. I bet markets would eat him if he started trading. As I said I want to se him trading on zulutrade, that will prove how good in markets he is :D
All the best.

I dont want to be rude but if you believe everything people say to you then you not far from being naive. Facts speak for themselves: hi appears to be marketer, great skills in marketing not markets :D
:D. I bet markets would eat him if he started trading. As I said I want to se him trading on zulutrade, that will prove how good in markets he is :D
All the best.

I don't believe everything everyone says - I'd like to think I have a critical mind. :) But equally, I'm not going to assume someone's a fraudster without strong evidence.

Jeff

Rubbish! You have not tried it yourself. I have been with Nick's evening system for about one year. I am using demo at the moment and made some virtual profits. Now I will ready to use live account very soon but I must prepare to learn not to use emotions.

Just remember, you need to take your time to study S&P and once you understand how it all work then you are in profit. I finally understand how the S&P run it. For my experience, this is the best system I ever for a long time.

People who are good at commitment, then you will have a big chance to take this. If not, then this is not for you. SImple is that!

For me, you should grab this system...but you must stick with it. Don't ever try to jump other system if you think it is not working for you!!!

michael6666

this forum is to say TRUTH to potential Customers. Are you an ffiliate to Nick?

My CONCERNS with your reply are as follow:

1. Although I have been with Nick for nearly year now I rarely receive his 'coaching' emails. They come maybe once or twice a month . DO YOU REALLY RECEIVE THEM DAILY or at least weekly?
Why I dont receive them?

2. When he finally sends something out to people with his trades he shows 100% success rate. Speak to any experienced trader and ask if thats possible? He doesnt need to use Stop Loss:)

3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think? Why he would make me unhappy and refuse back what he promises? Does he really make money in markets. I think he makes money on customers like me selling bull..it and never refunding.

I will leave judgement to people but to me Market Mastered is MAKING FALSE PROMISES TAKING MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING RESULTS. STAY CLEAR

michael6666
Try to exact answer you below...

this forum is to say TRUTH to potential Customers. Are you an ffiliate to Nick?

My CONCERNS with your reply are as follow:

1. Although I have been with Nick for nearly year now I rarely receive his 'coaching' emails. They come maybe once or twice a month . DO YOU REALLY RECEIVE THEM DAILY or at least weekly?
Why I dont receive them?

Nick does not send it regular. He send most of the time but sometimes when he went away then he cant. I have been received his trade charts most of the time. Am satisfied! Maybe it come through to your spam box and if you have any problem, then email him! He always replied to me! He is great coach IF you ask him some questions then he will tell you.

2. When he finally sends something out to people with his trades he shows 100% success rate. Speak to any experienced trader and ask if thats possible? He doesnt need to use Stop Loss:)

That's not true! He does rarely lost on one of the day. Sometimes, he lost on the first trade then won the next trade. That's normal! He have never say 100% success but won profits every month. It's work for me and I did that myself anyway. That's proof enough to me!!!

3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think? Why he would make me unhappy and refuse back what he promises? Does he really make money in markets. I think he makes money on customers like me selling bull..it and never refunding.

That's mean you give up easily! If you have a proof of your trading record then show to him, then he will refund it. Without a proof that then he won't refund it! Have you ever produce the trading record? To be honest, I was asking him to refund it but he told me not to do it because I have to learn to not give up. Then I start to commit myself and concentrate hard every evening, then I realised it made my life more easier and understand how the evening system work. He's right! I must thank to him and look forward to get in live soon because I am confident now than before!

I will leave judgement to people but to me Market Mastered is MAKING FALSE PROMISES TAKING MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING RESULTS. STAY CLEAR

Rubbish! In my experience, Nick is the real trader himself and it's work for me. It's work for some people and some are not. Unfortuntely, you are one of them! Am afraid!

Hi Moonfish

You must by now be confident in the system and your ability to apply it. So why aren't you already using real money? If I had a system that, day after day, was giving me an 80% strike rate with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, I wouldn't be using demo money a full year after starting out... :)

What would you say to the doubters who think that, like 'Bob', you are a fictitious creation of Nick's?

Jeff

Rubbish! You have not tried it yourself. I have been with Nick's evening system for about one year. I am using demo at the moment and made some virtual profits. Now I will ready to use live account very soon but I must prepare to learn not to use emotions.

I am in no way affiliate with Nick at all. Have you ever tried with this system before?

Let me tell you, I have been tried with forex, spreadbetting, HYIP, MLM or whatever you name it for many years. I have failed all of it and was not happy with them what they have sell me in the past, then I was a big doubters with everything. I do not trust with anyone who sell the system online anymore but...since I found Nick's system.

I was asking him too much questions and of course, I was suspect with him at that time. So I decide to take my risk to buy his system....Then I was frustrated with his system for few months because I find it hard to understand how it all works and even I ask him to refund it. So Nick advised me to NOT give up and then I try to start all over again.....

Guess what...I have spot something then realised it's work for me. But I have to make sure to understand everything for the last 4 months this year. My confident grew every day and I can spot it very easily. I felt like I am becoming more master now...So of course, when I will go live soon and I have to learn how to not use emotions. I think it will not affect my emotion but I am confident know how or when to buy/sell opportunity.

Nick told me that you don't have to use live account but make sure that I must understand how the S&P work first. Once I know that then start to use live account and told me does not matter if I stay with demo trading for 4 months, one year or two years as it depends on everyone's individual. It's does not make any big deal really!

What I am telling you...I have learn a lot from Nick and advise me all the way. The most important things....You need to learn how to be patient, try to understand how the trade work, and be more assertive...and of course, commitment!

That's my story.....Let me tell you...Nick's evening system is definitely work but I cant believe some people think it's not working! You must be miss out something!

Jono

Hi Moonfish

You must by now be confident in the system and your ability to apply it. So why aren't you already using real money? If I had a system that, day after day, was giving me an 80% strike rate with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, I wouldn't be using demo money a full year after starting out... :)

What would you say to the doubters who think that, like 'Bob', you are a fictitious creation of Nick's?

Jeff

Last edited:
Damn right! I agree with all your point! It's important that we need to learn how to take time to practice and try to understand how the S&P works.

Good point, indeed! :)

I have a different view - I bought the evening trading system from markets mastered and have done ok with it. I was advised in the trading manual to demo trade for 50 trades before using my own (small) SB account. This got rid of the fear/greed problems I had

I started trading it while I still had a full-time job, and having built up my SB account enough to the stage where I was earning the same as my teachers pay (yes I know, crap salary for too many hours) I jacked in my job and went trading full time.

Any questions I had were answered comprehensively by Nick and the daily emails he sends out with his trades were exactly the same trades as I took. When I went full time I bought another one of his systems (for trading FX during the day) and I am happy with that as well.

One thing I have learned is though - learning to trade is not an easy pursuit - it takes a lot of time and dedication, you must treat it like any new career that you are starting. My daughter is studying to become an accountant and her first 2 years at Uni have been very difficult, and she works 60-70 hours a week (lectures/homework/reading) and I think newcomers to trading should work that hard as well. It is not a get rich quick opportunity but due to promises on the web, newbies are drawn into that 'dream'

It is all very well buying a system in a box, but you need also to learn why the markets move as they do and also you need to understand the basics of price action. I was never going to learn to design my own system and that is why I bought systems from various vendors - although I will say that not all were successful. I bought wealthBuilder and that was absolute rubbish. I subscribed to Elm Trader but I was not comfortable with the large stops and swings into the red by hundreds of pips. The 2 markets mastered systems I use has been good and I can recommend them, but you have to put in work yourself to understand the market itself - that is what gives you confidence to trade any system. I can see why the systems I use work so well - they use leading indicators, and that gives me confidence.

BTW Pinky - I can say markets mastered systems do not use bollinger bands, and personally I do get plenty of chances to trade. I have a daily pip target, and I hit that most days. The evening system is meant as a starter strategy for newbies so only has one trade per evening with a target of just 20 pips, so you will never get a load of trades with that system but I get my 20 pips most days

Moonfish

If you can share your findings about SP for benefit of us all involved in the post that would be great. I have my own system to trade succesfully SP I can share also if anyone asks, thats on priv.

Apart from that I paid Nick to teach us on how SP works. I expected to get detailed information plus his support on specific instruments and I expected he is going to make me succesfull in trading at least one instrument. None of that happened unfortunatelly neither I got a refund.
So he is a sca..m to me.
If he told you in his support advice to spend hours looking at the screen figuring out how the SP works then that means you HAVE WAISTED YOUR MONEY ON HIS SYSTEM and you should get a refund, no questions asked.
Imagine you bought a house for hundred grand and instead of keys to the house you get a Guide on how to build your own house. Would you be happy with the purchase?
Green pips to ALL Members involved.

Last edited:
Pinky,

Do you think I would share my findings to you and others? I have spend my own time to learn this system and I have found myself more value than give away to any of strangers people on this forum.

It is nothing to do with me if you have any problem about refund with Nick, then you need to discuss with him.

When I was problem understanding the bit of candlestick/system and I have send him the screenshot and he did send me back and have explained the problem was. That's how I learned from that. I did that about few times with screenshot and email many times...and he always replied me. Sometimes when he was not there, then I have to email him again and he did replied me anyway!

I am telling you the truth and I understand how you felt about the system scam everywhere. I was there and there.

Want my advice? Ok, Please try practice more on evening system and lets concentrate only on this system. (Don't jump to different system...It's won't work as it will lose your concentrate!). Study carefully, try to be understand a bit more, look at all the previous chart and be patience. (Ask Nick to send you the zip files of all his previous trades!) Your time will come! I promise you it will work if you stick with Nick's system!

That's what I did myself. Finally! So I thought....to look back...Wow...I should wish to know that early but worth to learn in my own trade experience. That's why I am confident but I must learn not over exciting when make some profit. Gotta to learn how to be discipline, not too be greedy or fear, and the most important things is to look at the pips not money when going to live soon.

I was the same shoe as yours when I ask him for refund....and he explained to me...Don't give up and I will be there if I keep continue it. So I am glad to listen to him! Trust me! Good Luck! :)

PS: You say 'Imagine you bought a house for hundred grand and instead of keys to the house you get a Guide on how to build your own house. Would you be happy with the purchase?'

That is different situation! House is a big thing to buy but bought his system about £85 plus support, daily screenshot or whatever seem a very bargain to me! He have change his new system instruction recently, update his website and still keeping touch with the clients. £85 for everything!!! Normally, most of other scam systems charge £100 every month or whatever...but Nick does not! I can't complained with that!

Fortunately, he still have not run away from us yet! He's been there for few years! If he run away earlier then we will know he is scam after all! That's question you need to know! :)

Moonfish

If you can share your findings about SP for benefit of us all involved in the post that would be great. I have my own system to trade succesfully SP I can share also if anyone asks, thats on priv.

Apart from that I paid Nick to teach us on how SP works. I expected to get detailed information plus his support on specific instruments and I expected he is going to make me succesfull in trading at least one instrument. None of that happened unfortunatelly neither I got a refund.
So he is a sca..m to me.
If he told you in his support advice to spend hours looking at the screen figuring out how the SP works then that means you HAVE WAISTED YOUR MONEY ON HIS SYSTEM and you should get a refund, no questions asked.
Imagine you bought a house for hundred grand and instead of keys to the house you get a Guide on how to build your own house. Would you be happy with the purchase?
Green pips to ALL Members involved.

Last edited:
I believe even though you have been demotrading for one year you have not learned nothing of value to share.
I spent some time at screen and would share my findings with anyone strange no problem. Thats because of my will to do something good for human mankind attitiude. I dont have problems with my selfesteem like you. I am glad most of people is not like you.

Currently I found my place in markets and earning decent money without looking at the screen like you probably do. I doubt I will ever bother with Nicks system, it is a scam and you are the evidence for that. One year and still not able to use it succesfully?? You are either a monkey or this system doesnt work.
Good luck

Pinky....

That's your problem! Not mine! You are surely will miss out something one golden stick from the huge haystack!

Doubters, just like you love to pull people down. Mind you, I do know what it is like. Please go back to TalkGold forum where you come from there!

So long! :)

Last edited:
STAY AWAY FROM VENDORS AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY MAKE PROFITS BASED ON THEIR STRATEGIES! The 1million dollar question is:"why teach if you can trade"? Besides that, there are people actually working at those vendors. Why would Diana have a 9 till 5 job with the vendor at customer service while at the same time she can live the life of a day trader using the system her employer sells? Besides that, vendors often team up with a broker. Same story. Why would Mike, account manager at the broker deal with you and your fellow traders calls and emails while at the same time he sees your account growing knowing you subscribed to the vendor they team up with!? I mean why doesn't Mike quit his job subscribe to the same vendor and live the life of a day trader!? They both have the same reason... They both know that what the vendor sells doesn't work.

Read the attachment, I trust it will shine some light on the dark and shady world of day trading.

Attachments

• What about Technical Analysis (extended).pdf
    62 KB · Views: 492
Moonfish -

Some people may be suspicious about the fact that you posted just after Nick returned from holiday (and after 'Bob' replied to friend of mine who'd asked him about this thread).

It's probably just co-incidence though...

Jeff